This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #6 - Timur

Topic » Tribal Council #6 - Timur

799 days 23 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Welcome to your first tribal council as a merged tribe. Tonight, Michael has immunity and cannot be voted for. Votes are due by the usual 5 PM EST tomorrow.

PYN if you want a question.
799 days 23 hours ago
joey65409
Me
799 days 23 hours ago
FairyBoss
me
799 days 23 hours ago
dwipeouts
Dan
799 days 23 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Joey - Because of the quits there hasn't been a ton of overall gameplay up until now. To what extent do you think this vote changes that?

Michael - How does the Redemption Island returnee complicate things for this round, if at all?

Dan - The merge vote is often a total tossup vote. Do you think this round will draw lines in the sand or will people look for a general consensus to get rid of?
799 days 23 hours ago
MrFreeze12
me
799 days 23 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Freeze — Now that we’ve hit the merge, how do you think people’s strategies will shift to compensate for playing with a larger tribe and more people?
799 days 23 hours ago
MrFreeze12
People's general strategy will probably remain the same to be honest, but they have to expand their connections or get rammed over by the bulls for sure.
799 days 23 hours ago
dwipeouts
Dan - The merge vote is often a total tossup vote. Do you think this round will draw lines in the sand or will people look for a general consensus to get rid of?

I love myself
799 days 22 hours ago
TheKevmiester
kevin
799 days 20 hours ago
dwipeouts
Kevin - Why is Dan a king?
799 days 20 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
stoner
799 days 9 hours ago
FairyBoss
Michael - How does the Redemption Island returnee complicate things for this round, if at all?

I don't think it complicates things much, because this merge is almost as if we applied for this group game and we went straight into 1 tribe, since we really didnt have much of a premerge game lol
799 days 7 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Kevin - Michael mentioned this is like applying for a game and then getting thrown straight into the merge. How do you think that vibe is going to impact the vote this round?

Stoner - On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being scared shitless, how in danger do you feel tonight?
799 days 1 hour ago
SurvivorFan37
I'll go tally the votes!
799 days 1 hour ago
MrFreeze12
*feels nervous cutely*

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!