This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Reunion

Topic » Reunion

815 days 17 hours ago
nmh95
collects my check, thank you!
815 days 17 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
And finally, we have the award for overall player of the season!

The nominees for player of the season are Dev and Raul. Note that I usually give this to somebody *besides* the winner (as obviously they already won so giving them another award for basically the same thing would be redundant), so Absol isn’t eligible.
815 days 17 hours ago
purplebb4
https://i.imgur.com/cao2tRc.gif
815 days 17 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Player of the season goes to…DEV!

I’ll admit I wasn’t sure how well Dev was going to do this game as an alternate and previous merge boot who only ever participated in straightforward tribal councils, but he was able to do an incredible job of never really being a serious target to go home. Even when he wasn’t in the majority nobody ever really seemed to bring his name up for serious contention to go home before the final 4, and considering he went to *literally every tribal except one* without immunity or any advantages and only received 1 vote the entire game, that deserves some props.
815 days 17 hours ago
nmh95
https://i.imgur.com/cao2tRc.gif
815 days 17 hours ago
TMAN54445
WILL B4 U GO TEASE RI
815 days 17 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
So, that's basically what I've got for the reunion. Happy to continue discussing the season in the viewers' lounge if you want to head over there as well! I'll be posting a season and all that.

For NEXT season, we are headed to the Amu Darya Delta in Uzbekistan where 18 players will face Redemption Island to see who will be the newest Sole Survivor!
815 days 17 hours ago
purplebb4
I need to see the season doc.

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!