This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Reunion

Topic » Reunion

828 days 5 hours ago
Kelly0412
oh absol won im bored
828 days 5 hours ago
Maxi1234
oh i was so robbed
828 days 5 hours ago
CocoVanderbilt
maxi robbed
828 days 5 hours ago
Absol
kelly mad cuz he knows i dont care about the finale stipend in ors anymore
828 days 5 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Next is the award for most underrated player!

The nominees for this one are Paulette and Wes!
828 days 5 hours ago
TMAN54445
oh absol won im bored
828 days 5 hours ago
Maxi1234
IM NOT WINNING ANYTHING ELSE RIP
828 days 5 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Most underrated goes to...PAULETTE!

I think mradamman12, lack of challenge activity notwithstanding, played a super strong game. Despite being on the bottom of the villains early on he managed to claw his way to the merge and stayed in the middle for the rest of the season, successfully playing the two main alliances off against each other and never really being a serious target for the rest of the game. While I think Dev and Absol overshadowed him at FTC he still played one of the stronger games this season and definitely deserved to be in the end.
828 days 5 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Next is the award for best pre-merger!

This one was between Nathan and Oliver.
828 days 5 hours ago
purplebb4
dad
828 days 5 hours ago
Absol
team him
828 days 5 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
The best pre-merger goes to…NATHAN!

Nathan was playing hard from the getgo and brought chaos to the game for the 3 rounds he was in, leading the villains to arguably be the funniest and most dysfunctional pre-merge tribes I’ve ever seen in my game before. I think everyone on production was sad to see him go early because had he not been cut so soon (with an idol and extra vote in his pocket) he would’ve been a serious contender to go deep in the game.
828 days 5 hours ago
Maxi1234
deserving tbh
828 days 5 hours ago
purplebb4
KING.
828 days 5 hours ago
CocoVanderbilt
with an idol and extra vote in his pocket
WHAT

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!