This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Reunion

Topic » Reunion

828 days 14 hours ago
Absol
the heroes voted for me and the villains voted for dev tbh
828 days 14 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Before you go, I do some have some awards to give out!

First up is the award for Hero of the Season.

The nominees for Hero of the Season are Alyssa, Absol, and Ben!
828 days 14 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Hero of the season goes to…BEN!

While it was kind of hard to pinpoint any specific heroes this season (and I’m aware people will disagree with whoever I pick) I think Ben made it pretty deep into the game more or less staying true to the same people throughout the entire game. I don’t think he ever truly wavered from his loyalty to Absol and Tina (often by continually putting his own game on the line and making himself a bigger target) and more or less best embodied the “hero” archetype for the game as a whole.
828 days 14 hours ago
CocoVanderbilt
grats ben:) well deserved
828 days 14 hours ago
Maxi1234
grats benjamin!!!
828 days 14 hours ago
Absol
yuppp
828 days 14 hours ago
bigben1996
This is better than winning
828 days 14 hours ago
purplebb4
kingums
828 days 14 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Next is the award for villain of the season!

The nominees for villain of the season are Max and Raul.
828 days 14 hours ago
bigben1996
Max needs this
828 days 14 hours ago
CocoVanderbilt
MAXI.
828 days 14 hours ago
Absol
max wasnt a villain that was my hero so i guess team raul for this one
828 days 14 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Villain of the season goes to...RAUL!

This one was the hardest of all the awards to decide because both of these  embodied being a villain in different ways. While Max was more openly and overtly “villainous” on a day to day basis, I do think he still had a core group of people (Coco and Pietro) that he was loyal to. Raul, on the other hand, I felt as though never really had any real loyalty to a single person. He played a pretty stone cold Sandra-esque game (with a healthy dose of mental illness thrown in there for good measure) that, had he not bungled the finale, probably would have set him up to go all the way.
828 days 14 hours ago
Kelly0412
GO PAULETTE!
828 days 14 hours ago
purplebb4
LMAO ok

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!