This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

828 days 12 hours ago
bigben1996
Also rank and compare jurors to chat survivor players.  Some people need their egos stroked lol
828 days 10 hours ago
CocoVanderbilt
Congrats to all 3 of you <3 making it to the final 3 in heroes vs villains is a huge accomplishment!! At this point what I'm thinking is that I really loved playing with you, Dev and I do think you played an awesome game, HOWEVER I also think that Absol played an awesome game as well. Like reading these ftc speeches I am genuinely torn.

Dev - Why do you deserve to win more than Absol?

Absol - Why do you deserve to win more than Dev?

i need to know specifically what was better in your game strategically or socially that puts you above the other.
828 days 10 hours ago
Bluejay7622
I just want to say congrats on you all for making final 3! My vote is locked and there’s no swaying but I just wanted to give a shout out to dev who I think a lot of the jury members will discredit his game. Dev went to 16/17 tribal councils and didn’t receive a single vote until his 16th tribal... I don’t think his name was even mentioned as an option to vote until super late in the game. He strategically positioned himself so well using people like me and maxi as shields which allowed him to slide his way into F3 with such ease. That is something extremely hard to do. He didn’t rely on tribe immunities, individual immunities, idols or advantages. That is a true survivor and I strongly believe he should take the crown
828 days 6 hours ago
DaddyDev
Dev - Why do you deserve to win more than Absol?

Literally so many reasons. I depended on myself, not immunity. I controlled the premerge. When I wanted someone out, I got them out. And the 1-2 times I didn’t, I eventually still got them out. I was always an option to go home and people never were worried about me. I don’t think Absol was even an option to vote from 9th or 8th-4th cause he was always immune except maybe final 7 where he not only played an advantage, but Wes and I knew he had the idol. Absol for over half the premerge was never truly in danger or needed to socialize or adapt to survive. I was always talking to people, making deals, adapting, surviving and I not only did it strategically but pretty flawlessly. As stated earlier, I went to 16 out of 17 tribals and never even received a vote til F4 which was basically a throw away vote by Ben and I was never actively a target. I truly slayed the actual game itself all while actively targeting Brad/Tina premerge. I should have been a target by them or by that “side” at the merge, but I knew Raul/Wes/Adam would never agree to my name or be ok with it being suggested, so if the other side made moves WITH my people it would never be on me which let me just socially, strategically and through trust/loyalty get to the end. I like Absol a lot, and he is very funny and smart, but he does not deserve to win this game in my opinion. He played a Ben Driebergen type of game which I just have never respected AS a social player.
828 days 6 hours ago
Absol
Also rank and compare jurors to chat survivor players.  Some people need their egos stroked lol

--

Ok I will ummm ranking people is hard but I will probably be biased just based on what I KNOW about people's games so if I didn't like work with you closely you might be lower than you deserve and I love (most) of you please please please don't hate me for these UwU

1st - Raul - Alexis Jones (Micronesia) - This random queen... idk if you KNOW her but the story is she was like gonna win Micronesia if Amanda didn't play the idol because she formed a like underdog coalition with the fans to blindside her and they honestly would have like ran the rest of the season and you would have like slayed the jury (like alexis motivational speaker legend). When I told you I didn't have it... I didn't have it then. So I didn't lie. :3

2nd - Ben - Heather Aldret (41) - Kinda goofy, very loyal, incredibly iconic. Honestly thinking about it, Heather doesn't match your story arc exactly, but it was hard to think of who I compared your game to. I do feel like we were a lot like Erika and Heather in this game, in that we were a duo who controlled the late merge that I think people weren't expecting until it was too late. Loved working with you this season, and I'm glad we got another chance to play again.

3rd - Max - Abi-Maria Gomes (Cambodia) - Hurricane Maxi strikes again. Love you, but also hate you. You were probably the heart of the season in that a lot of the action centered around you and how you wanted to play. You're a fiery person and you own that, which I respect. I compare your game to her Cambodia game mostly because I think you dictated lots of things during the pre-merge, but you kind of lost your footing with your witches' coven (which gives me a good idea for another player)

4th - Pietro - Chelsea Townsend (Ghost Island) - Idk I just compare you to her... UTR strategist queen who got purpled for literally no reason, maybe because she was on some of the stronger tribes early on. I feel like when this season airs you might get an unfair edit just because your game didn't pan out properly. Either way I think the comparison is pretty fair- you both got to around the same point in the game and were juuuust on the edge of pulling off the blindside you needed to propel yourself deep into the game.

5th - Coco - Ciera Eastin (Cambodia) - It's interesting how clear this parallels between our season and the ACTUAL Ciera boot in Cambodia, both happening at final 10 with the idol play negating 5 votes... I think you also kind of had the witches' coven vibe where people wanted to play with you but it just never ended up panning out after the blindside onto Brad (which i would compare to the savage boot tbh).

6th - Tina - Deena Bennett (Amazon) - Mom. She's like one of my favorite players ever. This is honestly probably the weakest comparison because I felt like it was hard to compare you to ANYONE holistically... so I kind of went with more of a personality match where you were in the majority early on, but you were seen as the biggest threat amongst the majority alliance when the power shifted. I think you're a badass and I was really blessed to work with you this entire game.

7th - Alyssa - Jessica Johnston (or MAYBE? desi) (HvHvH)- Idk why but she just gives me you vibes... like it tracks with the "on the winning tribe early, seen as in the major power structure early on in the merge, gets kind of thrown under the bus as the safe vote" type of thing. I feel like you match with one of the two, at least. I kind of can't pick because I feel like Desi kind of had a similar post-swap arc where y'all lost and you were kinda thrown under the bus, but you are also the merge boot like Jessica... idk it's either or. I stan them both they both got screwed by people being scared to target the men in their alliance <3

8th - Brad - John Hennigan (DvG) - Pre-merge challenge beast king. I was trying to think of the most like WTF person who ever got booted. This tribal isn't EXACTLY how you left but I literally can't think of a tribal in existence that went the way that tribal did... but I do feel like you kind of ended up being John-esque on this season just because of that mess, and I think otherwise you were like a solid social player when you were active (sometimes).

9th - Wes - Neal Gottlieb (KR) - He's mad at me so he doesn't get a good explanation. Trust. You will be dealt with.
828 days 6 hours ago
Absol
Absol - Why do you deserve to win more than Dev?

--

So, I think Dev played a good strategic game, but I feel his game is worthy of criticism at a few points, at least during the merge. I can't speak to the pre-merge as MUCH but he seemed to play a fine game, but I guess the one thing I would point out in reference to that is even though it seems he played well, and kept around the people who were good for him, a lot of his time spent during the merge was spent playing from the bottom. Maybe he actually ended up making worse decisions than he thought, or maybe some of the social/strategic work he did with the villains was kind of undone by work I put in. The only times Dev really had wind in his sails during the merge were at final 11 and final 9, with the Tina and Brad votes.

Outside of that (from f8 onward), it was mostly me/Adam/Ben/Raul deciding the pecking order. Dev voted in minority 3 times in a row (also a LITTLE side point here: wes and max were seen as dev's "shields" to some extent, but he never really made a move on either of them- if you're letting someone who's a "shield" get to f5 untouched, you're making a mistake. wes and max could have easily gone on the immunity run i did and dev was comfortable keeping both of them in to see that happen, so was he really ever planning to cut either of them?), and then failed to convince Raul of the "right" move at final 5 when it came to who the idol was being played on even though his read was correct. Additionally, at 4, I again think it would have been a better option for Dev's game to take out Adam- I think any votes Paulette gets at this ftc would most likely go to Dev if he wasn't here.

Anyways, I guess my point is that while Dev may have played strong pre-merge, I simply overpowered whatever control he had at the beginning of the game and while I feel comfortable sitting here with Dev in the final 3, I don't think Dev can say the same.
828 days 6 hours ago
Absol
I also resent the idea that I NEEDED a lot of these immunities - just like Dev was being protected by people, so was I! :3 There's a reason people were saying Ben every time it came to voting me OR him. I think arguably the only immunity I truly NEEDED was the f4 one. The f6 was good insurance for making sure the Wes plan went through as I was a good person to target at that point, but I don't think I ever would have been the target at f10 or f8 over Tina or Ben.
828 days 3 hours ago
purplebb4
Hi everyone!

I have no questions, I just want to wish you all luck and to thank you for making this an exhausting and yet very fun season. Good luck to you three, as you all deserve this crown in some way. It was an honor, and I’ll see everyone at the reunion hehehehehe
828 days 3 hours ago
mradamman12
Ben - I deserve the win because I was constantly counted out by people. All season long people were calling me a goat, or a sheep - but at the end of the day? I was a decision maker. I chose who went home in all of these rounds and people do want to discredit that. I could have kept Tina. I didn’t. I could have kept Pietro. I chose to pull the trigger. People had enough trust in me to have me be a facilitator of information, and every round even after I didn’t vote with them, they still kept coming back. I’m told I had a bad social game, but if my social game was really that bad… I’d say I wouldn’t have been given all of this information every round, or be in a power position of choosing between two sides every round.

I started this game at the bottom and I constantly had to scrape by on the OG Villains tribe. My head was always on the chopping block, but through the early social bonds I made with Dev, I was able to ensure my own safety.

When I hit the merge, I’d say I turned into a Phoenix who rose from the ashes. I was on the outs, next to go on the villains tribe, but was able to turn my game around and be a part of the power alliance. I made decisions on who I wanted the vote to be, but also still had connections with others that allowed me to make the decision on which side to vote with. I was never a target because people counted on me as s possible vote and someone who they wanted to go farther with.

I leaned into that goat narrative but in reality I was more than just a sheep or a goat. I was able to be the decision maker every round and slide through the merge without my name ever coming up as a vote.
828 days 2 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
5/9 jury votes received
828 days 2 hours ago
CocoVanderbilt
Absol, do you think Dev played a better game than Ben? Because from what I know the only person that could take the win from you from that final 4 is Dev. So I'm wondering why you feel comfortable sitting next to Dev.
828 days 2 hours ago
DaddyDev
Absol slashed Bens throat because he feared Ben would take the heroes jury votes from him, so now he’s counting on getting them all AND Adam/me getting votes split between us. He stated I shouldn’t have brought Adam to final 3 basically saying I should have done/considered doing what he did to Ben but I don’t feel I needed to cause I’m confident anyone logical can see the dominate social game and overall strategic game compared to Adam. Loyalty also means something to me, whereas clearly it does not to Absol. I agree making moves and cutting people can be smart and calculated, but Absol had Ben beat in the final 3 in my opinion, so it was totally not necessary to slash his throat, but clearly he did because he was not as confident in his game as I am in mine to not be worried if Adam is sitting next to me.
828 days 1 hour ago
Absol
I think overall Ben probably played a better game than Dev, yeah, but I admittedly have some bias there. Like I said I think Dev had a much stronger pre-merge game considering he was the one actually going to tribal- obviously I was still playing the game and doing strategic work on my end, but it's a good look for him to survive all those tribals. However, I think Dev lost a lot of the power he originally had and me/Ben were the driving force during the end of the season, and even if my intention wasn't to send Ben home directly, I think it was better to have Ben on the jury than in the FTC, both due to the fact that I really did consider us an equal partnership strategically, as well as the fact that I know Ben is really strong in final tribal councils and I've experienced that first-hand.

I also talked about Dev's weaknesses a little in my first response, and I don't think I need to like repeat anything I said, but I don't think Dev was making the right moves for the most part when it came to the merge, and that's why I played a stronger game than him as compared to Ben, who I feel like was much more in the loop and controlling the votes along with me for most of the merge.
827 days 23 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
7/9 jury votes received
827 days 22 hours ago
MrBird
hi I love this final 3 woohoo yeah

im late to the party so I’m not gonna be asking any questions at this point as I feel most has been SAID

just clarifying that I really wanted to vote all 3 of you at some point and I genuinely struggle picking who I’d vote for so don’t hold it against me mk :3 gl

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!