This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

828 days 8 hours ago
Absol
Absol, can I ask you who told you about my plotting against you?

--

Dev. I can send you the screenshots/messages he sent me if you want.
828 days 8 hours ago
DaddyDev
Huh? All I ever said to you about Alyssa was that I said NO when she said your name and I “dragged her name” AFTER she was voted out, because if she was still in I wouldn’t have done that. It was to cover my bases with you since Alyssa went home and I clearly didn’t have a majority at that time. STRATEGY BABY
828 days 8 hours ago
Absol
Yeah and by doing so you revealed her plotting against me
828 days 8 hours ago
DaddyDev
It was after she was already gone. You didn’t go after her cause of her “plotting against you.” You we’re unaware of that til I told you after she was slayed.
828 days 7 hours ago
Absol
I never said I went after her because of it though I was just saying I found out because you told me
828 days 6 hours ago
_Ravenclaw_
Absol: I feel like our personalities are completely the opposite lol, we have been trying to get along since the beggining but never really could get something going. The day I voted for you to try to blindside you was the only day I thought we could have something but it was just too late. However I really enjoyed getting to know you and I have to say your game impressed me a lot, specially by how loud and annoying you were beeing while playing it. You showed a really strong game and apparently you got stuff to happen the way you wanted, I want to know if there is anything you did that you regret or something you wish you had done.
828 days 6 hours ago
_Ravenclaw_
Adam - my secret partner!! Im so happy to see you sitting there, specially because I feel like you gave me so many chances and showed countless times you wanted to work with me but I kept lying to you :(. I’m very proud of your game and you should be too. When I look at a winner in a game, I always like to see which was his winning moment. What move he did that really showed how much he deserved to win, or that put him in a great position that when you look at him all you can say is - winner! So I wanna know what do you think was your winning moment?
828 days 6 hours ago
_Ravenclaw_
Dev - Although we were on the same ‘side’ and you weren’t included in the plan to vote me out, out of the 3 finalists you’re the one I spoke to the least. But my vote is still very open and I wanna hear more about your game, specially cause after I was voted out I didn’t really expect you to be sitting there! We were on the same side but all I heard about where you stood came from Wes or Max, so I wanna know what were some moves that you did by yourself that could dissociate you from those 2, and really show how you were thinking.
828 days 6 hours ago
DaddyDev
Honestly, I kind of answered this with Max, but there was several. Premerge, Max wanted Keith to stay and Wes wanted Jimmy to stay and I made sure they BOTH left because I trusted neither and it brought them closer to me. When I swapped, I had my connections with Zach/John + Wes/Alyssa so I’d never be targeted by either side cause they both needed me and trusted me. At the merge, I knew that even if Max, Adam, Wes or Raul played messy, flip floppy or any of the sort that I would never be collateral to their game and moves because they were protecting me and loyal to me. I wanted Jimmy out, he left. I wanted Nathan out, Raul and I came up with a strategic plan to do it, I wanted Keith out and convinced Raul it made sense even though his good friend outside the game Max was saying the opposite. I got Oliver out because it’s the only name I’d do and Wes/Alyssa needed my vote. I don’t feel like I played a similar game to Max at all and with Wes, or with anyone for that matter, I have never and will never do what someone else wants, so it’s not hard to dissociate me with anyone because I’ve always been known for being my own person and anything I did benefited solely me and the people I trusted and wanted it to benefit. I also was trusted by many and acknowledged as loyal.
828 days 6 hours ago
DaddyDev
Also just to note to the jury, I went to the most tribal councils out of the final 3, 16. 16 out of 17 tribals and I was never once targeted. I didn’t even receive a vote until final 4 despite going to way more tribals than the other 2 finalists. I also only received that vote because Ben wanted to show Adam loyalty despite me telling Ben for DAYS how Absol was going to probably snake him and tried to get him to vote Adam, but he wasn’t open to it.
828 days 6 hours ago
DaddyDev
I also never had immunity or an idol because I really do not feel the need for them whenever I play any survivor games. My social game and ability to be liked and trusted is always enough to get me to the end which I proved yet again playing this game of Survivor. Social players are underrated and under appreciated. I was always vulnerable and optional to vote out, yet my connections I built, the level of trust people knew I had and how real I always was and my ability to seem not as threatening always kept me out of harms way. I didn’t need to hide behind immunity. My brain was my immunity which I used to get here.
828 days 6 hours ago
bigben1996
Honestly good final three!  Respect to all of ya and great games :-)

It was a pleasure playing with each ya and I just want to know why I BigBen1996 should give you the million dollars and what will use it for!
828 days 6 hours ago
mradamman12
PAULETTE
Girl, we were on the same tribes all game long and I don’t think you went out of your way to work or be honest with me once. You actively voted against Coco multiple times, lied about it… and just refused to want to even speak to me when I was alone and all my allies had gone. Why was that?

I appreciate that you weren’t ever fake with me, but I just feel as if our connection isn’t strong enough for me to really understand your game and how everything went down. I do think you had a pretty poor social game.

——————————————

Hey Max! Honestly, I felt like throughout the game I had been making connections with pretty much everyone. I actually came to you after we swapped and told you that I did want to work with you and bury the hatchet, because us going after each other relentlessly wouldn’t have been a smart game move. We never actually ended up going to a tribal, but it was fully my intention to vote with and work with you in that tribe.

When we merged, I was added to that chat with you, Dev, Coco, Alyssa, etc. to vote together. You flipped on that group and voted out Alyssa, and for me - it felt like if you had wanted to work with me you would have reached out and let me know you were thinking a different way, or at least afterwards let me know a reason for doing it? And since that didn’t happen (I can admit, I could have reached out to you too, yes) I figured that door was sorta closed.

When it comes to you being all alone. You reached out to me and I was sincere and honest with you in wanting to make a move at seven; but with the vote steal in play, on top of Dev/Wes’s general inactivity that day; it just didn’t pan out. I’m sorry our games never fully aligned and we couldn’t ever actually work together, but there were times where I feel like I definitely did *try*.
828 days 6 hours ago
mradamman12
Adam - my secret partner!! Im so happy to see you sitting there, specially because I feel like you gave me so many chances and showed countless times you wanted to work with me but I kept lying to you :(. I’m very proud of your game and you should be too. When I look at a winner in a game, I always like to see which was his winning moment. What move he did that really showed how much he deserved to win, or that put him in a great position that when you look at him all you can say is - winner! So I wanna know what do you think was your winning moment?

—————————————

Hi Pietro!!! Secret partner king <3.

This question is one that I can’t fully Alsace with one specific moment, I’d say it was a lot of different small moments, truthfully. Getting in with Absol and Ben, who were both heroes, and getting them to trust me and want to work with me, was my moment that I’d say defines me as a winner.

I was able to get their trust, and enter the inner circle of decision making. I know Absol says he got everything he wanted, but throughout the merge? All of us were instrumental in making those choices.

I was seen by people as a follower, but ultimately I was always in a swing position where I called the shots and was able to choose who went home, and pave my way the way I wanted to the end.

So yeah - my game winning moment is when I entered the alliance that allowed me to tow the line between both sides, and constantly make decisions on who went home.
828 days 5 hours ago
Absol
Absol: I feel like our personalities are completely the opposite lol, we have been trying to get along since the beggining but never really could get something going. The day I voted for you to try to blindside you was the only day I thought we could have something but it was just too late. However I really enjoyed getting to know you and I have to say your game impressed me a lot, specially by how loud and annoying you were beeing while playing it. You showed a really strong game and apparently you got stuff to happen the way you wanted, I want to know if there is anything you did that you regret or something you wish you had done.

--

I think one REGRET was the way I treated Max, just because I do feel like some of the stuff I did genuinely put his friendships in jeopardy, which was kind of a cruel way to like, get people on my side. I also think some of the things that were said about my social game are really fair. I was a bit obnoxious this game (the Julian vote being an obvious example) but in general I try not to like, put people down or intentionally hurt people's feelings. I'm just opinionated and I like my voice to be heard in games, and it can come across in a bit of a condescending way. I guess this is all leading up to the point that I wish I had taken things a little less seriously and been a little less abrasive.

However, I don't really wish I had done anything differently strategically. I was worried that if I took it too easy and started being friendly and trying to play the middle more, things could easily be turned around on me. I was comfortable with where I stood even if I was seen as one of the less flexible players. I think Adam and Dev are probably the best people I could have gone against in the final 3 and I'm happy with how the post-merge went in pretty much every sense.

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!