This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #5

Topic » Immunity Challenge #5

835 days 10 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Will be live at 7 PM EST tonight. See you there!
835 days 7 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Come on in, guys!

Ok, Villains, give me back the immunity idol. Immunity is back up for grabs.

Tonight’s challenge is called “Smash, Grab Smash”

This challenge will be played in a series of 2 vs 2 heats. On my go, I will post a series of scrambled survivor-related words or phrases (if there are multiple words to it, I will specify. The scrambles will be all jumbled together with spaces between words not separated). Each round, 2 different people will do the challenge. One person will be a runner and the other will be the unscrambler.

The runner must first post the following, in order, correctly spelled and in separate posts (again, spelling and order counts but I don’t care about asterisks. ***Be very careful of the spam filter when you do this***):

*runs up stairs*
*grabs hammer*
*jumps off balcony*
*smashes letter tiles*
*swims back to shore*

After this, the unscrambler must post the correctly spelled, unscrambled words/phrases in the forum as fast as they can. First tribe to get it right each round scores a point, first tribe to score 4 points wins immunity, guaranteed another day in the game. Losers, tribal council where somebody will be the fifth person voted out.

You cannot have the same people play in back to back rounds, so you’ll need to sub out each time. Challenge at 7 PM EST. Heroes, you’ll need to sit 2 people out before the challenge begins. Any questions, just ask. Good luck!
835 days 7 hours ago
CocoVanderbilt
still no swap
835 days 7 hours ago
acline0730
hi checking in
835 days 7 hours ago
keefe
hi
835 days 7 hours ago
Jxhn
hi
835 days 7 hours ago
Maxi1234
hey
835 days 7 hours ago
_Ravenclaw_
hi
835 days 7 hours ago
purplebb4
hey
835 days 7 hours ago
DaddyDev
hi
835 days 7 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Let me know who's doing what first for each tribe.
835 days 7 hours ago
Jxhn
pietro running me unscrambling
835 days 7 hours ago
_Ravenclaw_
Me as a runner and John unscrambling for our tribe!
835 days 7 hours ago
Maxi1234
me as a runner, keith unscrambler
835 days 7 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Pietro and John vs. Max and Keith for the first round.
835 days 7 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Everybody ready?

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!