This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Reunion

Topic » Reunion

1485 days 4 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Spark_
Srsly, can we get the vote table?

Yes, I made one and will be posting it after I finish it up!
1485 days 4 hours ago
Guigi
@Will who did you think were in the best positions coming into merge?

And what did you think of the final tribal performance?
1485 days 4 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
ElectraViv
@Will WAS IT ACTUALLY BRITTANY WHO VOTED JOSH DURING THE FIRST MERGE VOTE?

Yep
1485 days 4 hours ago
Spark_
What happened at the Final 4? I was so sure Jackson was going once Viv won immunity...
1485 days 4 hours ago
ElectraViv
My skeleton was rattling in its frame when I heard the rumor that Brittany voted Josh, not gonna lie!
1485 days 4 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
I SHOULDVE DRAWN ROCKS
1485 days 4 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
@Will who did you think were in the best positions coming into merge?

And what did you think of the final tribal performance?

Coming in to the merge I thought the Vivian/Jackson side were the best positioned as well as Josh, as I thought he would be in a good position to ride the middle. I was almost proved totally wrong, but the rock draw pretty much killed any chance of there being a huge power shift.
1485 days 4 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
Spark:

We were going to kill Viv for 4th so Brittany would win
But then she had bigmoveitis and tried slaying Viv so we had to kill Brittany
1485 days 4 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Also, I thought final tribal was...kinda funny? That sounds bad LOL but I feel like the final three were content with how they did and just didn't feel like tryharding it to the end. As a host I'd have loved to see more back-and forth for the ratings, but I also know there's no point in being butthurt about it.
1485 days 4 hours ago
ElectraViv
I wouldn't have won the game if Brittany hadn't voted me for 6th, so shoutout to her for ruining her spot in the Final 3! LMAO...
1485 days 4 hours ago
Spark_
@Will What outcome from the rock draw do you think would make the season the most interesting?
1485 days 4 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Spark_
@Will What outcome from the rock draw do you think would make the season the most interesting?

If Jackson/Brian/Christian/Kelly had drawn the rock, all bets would be off. Jimmy/Sydney would have had the majority, but Viv would have still had the idol and it would have been a lot more contentious in the post-merge. Also, the likelihood that Tayvie quits probably drops considerably if this happens.
1485 days 4 hours ago
ElectraViv
Also would like to give a shoutout to my man Sparky (https://tengaged.com/user/Sparky4444 ) for having an idol on his first blog that I found!
1485 days 4 hours ago
Spark_
So the idols were
Bimini - Tayvie
Cay Sal - Viv
Quarintini - Jackson
right?
1485 days 4 hours ago
_Ravenclaw_
Dumbest move of the season goes to me :(

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!