This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Reunion

Topic » Reunion

1498 days 23 hours ago
Spark_
I'm a good player at all?
1498 days 23 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
The award for best pre-merger goes to...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

SPARK!

For it being his first ever group game, Spark was a great presence to have in the game and in confessionals. While I think he played too hard and too fast and it bit him in the butt, he gave it his all and I'm glad I decided to cast him!
1498 days 23 hours ago
Spark_
Thanks! Didn't expect that!
1498 days 23 hours ago
Kelly0412
thats pieguys multi
1498 days 23 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Finally, there's the award for most underrated/biggest underdog.

This one came down to Jimmy and Josh!
1498 days 23 hours ago
ElectraViv
Congrats Spark! :)
1498 days 23 hours ago
Guigi
EXCUSE ME? where am I in this?
1498 days 23 hours ago
Guigi
Congrats Vivian on the win, well deserved!
1498 days 23 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
This award goes to...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

JIMMY!

I think Jimmy got very, very unlucky because of both Megan basically quitting and other people on his side voting incorrectly at the merge, and had just one thing gone his way he could have been in a very commanding position in the game. Even as his allies got picked off one by one, he never gave up and I think he lasted way longer than he should have given how much the odds were stacked against him.
1498 days 23 hours ago
Spark_
Congratulations Jimmy!
1498 days 23 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
So, congrats to everyone again and thank you all for participating. Feel free to ask me any questions about the season now and I can answer them! I'll also be adding you guys to the viewers lounge whether you like it or not!
1498 days 23 hours ago
Guigi
excuse me but how am I not the unlucky one here? smh Will
1498 days 23 hours ago
Spark_
Okay, did someone throw that last pre-swap challenge? (The dodge ball one)
1498 days 23 hours ago
ElectraViv
Congrats Jimmy, very well deserved as well! I am in complete agreeance with Will's message!
1498 days 23 hours ago
ElectraViv
@Spark_ Yes it was thrown to my tribe, I was being communicated all of your guys' answers the entire time.

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!