This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #3 - Cay Sal

Topic » Tribal Council #3 - Cay Sal

1497 days 18 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Welcome back to tribal council, Cay Sal. Votes are due by 7 PM EST tomorrow, not voting means a self-vote as usual. Keep sending confessionals and including me in your strategy conversations =]

PYN if you want a question.
1497 days 18 hours ago
Spark_
Spark
1497 days 18 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Spark - After 3 straight losses, is there any thing this tribe can do to recover at this point?
1497 days 18 hours ago
Spark_
Spark - After 3 straight losses, is there any thing this tribe can do to recover at this point?

Challenge wise, I definitely think so. We were so close that last challenge and hopefully we'll grab the win next time. I really think we can win.
1497 days 17 hours ago
Guigi
Hi
1497 days 17 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Sydney — Collectively, do you think the tribe is worried about being down in numbers at a potential swap or merge?
1497 days 17 hours ago
Katherinee_
Kath
1497 days 16 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Katherine — Since you’re now three tribals in, have people decided who they trust and who they don’t at this point? Is there still room for people who might be on the bottom to maneuver?
1497 days 3 hours ago
sergeant
Josh
1497 days 2 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Josh — What’s the silver lining (if any) to coming to tribal so many times?
1497 days 1 hour ago
Katherinee_
Katherine — Since you’re now three tribals in, have people decided who they trust and who they don’t at this point? Is there still room for people who might be on the bottom to maneuver?

I have a group of people that I know I can trust. If anyone still thinks that im unloyal for some reason I would be glad to discuss it.
1496 days 20 hours ago
Guigi
Sydney — Collectively, do you think the tribe is worried about being down in numbers at a potential swap or merge?

I sure am
1496 days 19 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
I'll go tally the votes!
1496 days 19 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
*returns with urn*

If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so...
1496 days 19 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

*nobody stands*

Alright, I'll read the votes.
1496 days 19 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
First vote...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Spark.

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!