This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #1 - Cay Sal

Topic » Tribal Council #1 - Cay Sal

1507 days 18 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Behind each of you is a torch, go ahead and grab a torch and approach the flame. Dip it in and get fire. In this game, fire represents your life. When your fire is gone, so are you.

Cay Sal, welcome to your first tribal council. Votes are due by 7 PM EST TOMORROW, not voting will result in a self-vote as usual. Also remember that self-votes will automatically break a tie, if applicable.

PYN if you want a question.
1507 days 18 hours ago
Spark_
Spark
1507 days 18 hours ago
Guigi
Sydney
1507 days 18 hours ago
sergeant
Josh
1507 days 18 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Spark - Only 3 people showed up to the challenge today, you being one of them. Do you think your activity will mean you're safe this round?

Sydney -  You guys got beaten by Bimini pretty handily in the challenge tonight. Do you think you can rally tomorrow or was tonight a bad omen of things to come?

Josh - In general, what's the biggest priority in considering who to vote off in the early stages of the game?
1507 days 18 hours ago
Spark_
I think it certainly helps my case to stay, but I don't think I'm guaranteed anything.
1507 days 18 hours ago
Katherinee_
Kath
1507 days 18 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Kat — Do you think tonight’s vote should be simple given that it’s so early, or is there a good chance people play hard right from the getgo?
1507 days 9 hours ago
Katherinee_
I think the vote is easy, but who knows. If someone is willing to really play the game, they will start doing it from the start.
1507 days 4 hours ago
sergeant
Josh - In general, what's the biggest priority in considering who to vote off in the early stages of the game?

I think there is only so much we can go off of this vote. I am voting based on the connections I have made already in this game.
1506 days 22 hours ago
Guigi
Sydney -  You guys got beaten by Bimini pretty handily in the challenge tonight. Do you think you can rally tomorrow or was tonight a bad omen of things to come?

Stop being a Negative Nancy Will, Cay Sal is meant for greatness and we'll get them next time and every time.
1506 days 20 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
I'll go tally the votes!
1506 days 20 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
*returns with urn*

If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so...
1506 days 20 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

*nobody stands*

Alright, I'll read the votes.
1506 days 20 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
First vote...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Megan.
1506 days 20 hours ago
Katherinee_
*sees*

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!