This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #3 - Bahariya

Topic » Tribal Council #3 - Bahariya

1792 days 21 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Welcome back to tribal council. Votes are due by 7 PM EST TOMORROW, not voting will result in a self-vote as usual. Keep on sending those confessionals!

PYN if you want a question
1792 days 21 hours ago
BarbraStreisand
barb
1792 days 21 hours ago
CocoaBean
Skinny
1792 days 21 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Barbra - This is this tribe's second loss in a row. Are you guys losing momentum challenge-wise or is that not really a concern to you at the moment?

Skinny - Last vote was nearly unanimous -- does that mean this tribe is unified in its attitude towards who's going home, or were people more just looking to vote with the majority?
1792 days 21 hours ago
brandonrichie
Me
1792 days 21 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Brandon - To what extent to the connections that people might have with members of the other tribe play into this vote?
1792 days 21 hours ago
DavidM7
David
1792 days 21 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
David - Do you think the tribe dynamics/alliances will shift significantly from where they stood last tribal, or are things more set in stone?
1792 days 20 hours ago
DavidM7
David - Do you think the tribe dynamics/alliances will shift significantly from where they stood last tribal, or are things more set in stone?

Yes, they will shift.
1792 days 19 hours ago
ElectraViv
I dont want a question, thanks!
1792 days 18 hours ago
BarbraStreisand
Barbra - This is this tribe's second loss in a row. Are you guys losing momentum challenge-wise or is that not really a concern to you at the moment?

I guess? I just think we are not good when it comes to speed challenges maybe?
1792 days 18 hours ago
MrBird
1792 days 18 hours ago
Iceey
Ryan
1792 days 7 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Raul — Are you expecting a tribe swap soon?

Ryan — Do you think this vote will largely fall along the same lines as the last one did?
1792 days 6 hours ago
CocoaBean
Skinny - Last vote was nearly unanimous -- does that mean this tribe is unified in its attitude towards who's going home, or were people more just looking to vote with the majority?

A little bit of both, Will. I think most people were turned off by the unnecessary drama, lies, and antiques that HC was doing, so I would like to believe that most people wanted him gone for that. But I also think there was a little bit of that "following the crowd" mentality as well because people didn't want to be in the minority.
1792 days 5 hours ago
haycsclair
Clair

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!