This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #1 - Atenakhen

Topic » Tribal Council #1 - Atenakhen

1774 days 4 hours ago
VanHow10
Tyler - You're the only person from your original season on this tribe. Do you think that will help or hinder your ability to integrate with your tribe?

So far in my experience there hasn't really been much talk of our original seasons. Now that I'm thinking about it, that could easily be because they're all talking about their seasons together without me.

I'm not really a tengaged regular. I play a couple games here and there every couple of months. I don't have nearly the history people do, so I always come in expecting to have to work hard to integrate. Being by myself out here is how my first season felt. Why should all stars be any different?
1774 days 1 hour ago
wavy_lays
Give me a question William
1774 days ago
SurvivorFan37
James - What are you basing your vote on tonight?

Ruffles - You are definitely, in my opinion, the most controversial winner in Will's Survivor history. Worried that that will put a target on you, either tonight or at the votes to come?
1773 days 23 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Kelly - Do you think your *opinionated* takes on the game will result in you getting votes tonight?
1773 days 23 hours ago
Kelly0412
Kelly - Do you think your *opinionated* takes on the game will result in you getting votes tonight?

i know im getting votes tonight, but will it be enough? time will tell in 5 hours
1773 days 23 hours ago
wavy_lays
Ruffles - You are definitely, in my opinion, the most controversial winner in Will's Survivor history. Worried that that will put a target on you, either tonight or at the votes to come?

Not at all Willie. If people come for me tonight it's because they're afraid to go after a bigger fish that may or may not be actively hiring a hitman

I don't find my win to be controversial at all. The majority of the votes said Ruffles and so Ruffles was the winner. People are told to kill themselves every day in this world, why is my free speech up for debate?

*camera showing a topical shot of Kelly with tape over her mouth*
1773 days 23 hours ago
wavy_lays
hit me with another question that was too easy.
1773 days 23 hours ago
noah_kondon
VOTE OUT KELLY OR RUFFLES THANKS
1773 days 23 hours ago
wavy_lays
Noah obsession wasn't a good look on you when you were pacing back and forth in your room stuttering about me like a true autist and it's sure as hell not a good look on you now when your ass ain't even in the game!
1773 days 23 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Ruffles - If you had to guess now, do you think this vote will be close or unanimous?
1773 days 23 hours ago
noah_kondon
Obsession is making a multi just so you can play this series again.
1773 days 23 hours ago
wavy_lays
I guess obsession was also not caring enough to play the first season *shrugs baggy shoulders*
I don't get why you didn't want to play over the "toxicity" if you're just gonna come in here and beg for it. I thought you were too scared of me darling.

Ruffles - If you had to guess now, do you think this vote will be close or unanimous?

To be completely blunt Willie I've only heard one name so either it's gonna be a landslide or I'm in for a bit of a rude awakening!

People don't seem to realize my vote is still on the table and frankly, if you vote against me there will be consequences.
1773 days 23 hours ago
Kelly0412
noah kill urself
1773 days 20 hours ago
J2999
James - What are you basing your vote on tonight?

Who I can work with down the line, and what may be better for me, but equally the game and tribe as a whole. Very early days, so it's tough to have a lot to base a vote off.
1773 days 19 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Julian - Do you think this season will be harder or easier than Zambia was for you?

Man I don't even know. This is definitely an All Star cast. Everyone here came to play and play hard.

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!