This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #8

Topic » Immunity Challenge #8

1857 days 19 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Will be semi-live and begin at 7 PM EST tonight. See you there!
1857 days 14 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Come on in, guys!

Satsuma getting your first look at the new Tokugawa tribe -- Omen, voted out at the last tribal council.

Before we get to tonight's challenge, I need everyone to drop your buffs. WE ARE MERGED!
1857 days 14 hours ago
islandsurvivor
FUCK YEAH
1857 days 14 hours ago
Connor_
yesssss!
1857 days 14 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
*passes out blue buffs to everyone*

Congratulations on making it to the next phase of the game. Everyone voted out from this point forward will be a member of the jury and have a say in deciding the winner at the final tribal council, so keep that in mind when you go to cast your votes in the future.

You also have until the end of this immunity challenge to decide on a merged tribe name. It should be something Japan-related (and I'm not accepting stupid names). I'll go with whatever the general consensus is.

Now, on to the challenge...
1857 days 14 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Tonight's challenge is called "Firing Line"

Each person will have a slingshot and 3 plates down range. You'll be able to use your slingshot to shoot at other players' targets and eliminate them from the game. When the challenge begins, simply post *fires at (name of person)* to shoot one of their plates. After that, you must wait until your previous shot hits at least 30 minutes before you can shoot again.

When all 3 of your targets are shot, you're out of the challenge and can no longer shoot at anyone else. The last person left standing wins immunity and a clue to the newly-hidden merge immunity idol. Losers, tribal council, somebody will be the first person sent to Ponderosa.

Challenge begins at 7 PM EST and lasts until there is a winner (or up to 24 hours, whichever comes first). I've had people try and game the system in the past and have their alliance all agree to not shoot each other or something like that *looks at Kelly0412* -- be forewarned that if there is no winner after 24 hours, the winner will be randomly chosen between the eliminated players.

There's no need to wait for me to say "GO", you can start shooting at soon as it hits 7. Any questions, just ask. Good luck!
1857 days 12 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
This challenge is on! We’ll see who makes the first move!
1857 days 12 hours ago
BernieBudd
*Shoots self*
1857 days 11 hours ago
obscurity
No offense but why would you make this the merge challenge winning immunity is not worth making everyone hate you lmao
1857 days 11 hours ago
Lalisa
*fires at Dakota*
1857 days 11 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
It’s been the merge challenge twice before and people didn’t have a problem shooting each other lmao
1857 days 11 hours ago
Java9044
*fires at Chili*
1857 days 10 hours ago
Lalisa
*fires at Dakota*
1857 days 10 hours ago
Java9044
*fires at Chili*
1857 days 10 hours ago
obscurity
um
1857 days 10 hours ago
Java9044
*fires at Chili*

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!