This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #7

Topic » Immunity Challenge #7

1858 days 18 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Will be at 6 PM EST tonight. It will be a live challenge. See you there!
1858 days 12 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Come on in, guys!

Satsuma getting your first look at the new Tokugawa -- Josh B. voted out at the last tribal council.

Alright, first things first: Satsuma, I'll take it back. Immunity is back up for grabs.

Tonight's challenge is called "So This Happened..." -- here's how it works:

This challenge is very simple and will require your tribe to communicate quickly and efficiently with each other. I will post a series of questions about events that have happened so far in the game -- some will be multiple choice and some will be open-ended. After I post the question, your tribe will have 2 minutes to decide on an answer and have someone PM me a submission. I will accept the first submission I get from each tribe and there will be no changing answers, so be sure to coordinate who is submitting and make sure you're as confident as can be on the answer choice.

After 7 questions, the tribe with the most correct answers wins immunity. In the event of a tie, we will do a tiebreaker question that will involve guessing a number. Losers head to tribal council and vote the seventh person out of the game.

Challenge at 6 PM EST. Any questions, just ask. Good luck!
1858 days 12 hours ago
obscurity
i can submit for satsuma
1858 days 12 hours ago
SuperEmily3721
okay!
1858 days 11 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Check in for the challenge now!
1858 days 11 hours ago
BernieBudd
High
1858 days 11 hours ago
obscurity
here
1858 days 11 hours ago
Iceey
I’m here

I’ll also submit for Tokugawa
1858 days 11 hours ago
SuperEmily3721
I'm here
1858 days 11 hours ago
Java9044
Here
1858 days 11 hours ago
tashi
hey
1858 days 11 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Alright, it's 6:00. Is everyone ready to begin? I'll be posting the first question shortly.
1858 days 11 hours ago
SuperEmily3721
go ahead!
1858 days 11 hours ago
obscurity
yea
1858 days 11 hours ago
Iceey
There weren’t rounds in the first immunity?
1858 days 11 hours ago
SuperEmily3721
Do you mean second immunity challenge because the first one does not have rounds?

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!