This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #3

Topic » Immunity Challenge #3

1876 days 23 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Will be at 7 PM EST tomorrow and be live, I'll update the forum with the challenge after Choshu's votes are read. See you there!
1876 days 1 hour ago
SurvivorFan37
Come on in, guys!

Tokugawa and Satsuma, getting your first look at the new Choshu: Emmett voted out at the last tribal council.

Alright, first things first: Satsuma and Tokugawa, I'll take back the idols. Immunity is back up for grabs.

Tonight's challenge is called "Three Way Slugfest". Here's how it works:

Each tribe will send one representative per round to do this challenge (nobody may go twice in a row, meaning that each tribe will need at least 2 members present to be able to compete). On my go, you'll try and hit the other members of your tribe off of the sumo platform and into the water -- do this by posting *hits (name of the person you want to hit)*. When someone is hit 5 times in total, they're knocked into the water. The last person left standing each round scores a point for their tribe.

The first two tribes to score 3 points win immunity, idol clues, and safety from tonight's vote. Losers, tribal council where somebody will be the third person voted out of Japan.

Challenge at 7 PM EST. Any questions, just ask. Good luck!
1876 days 1 hour ago
SurvivorFan37
Check in for the challenge now!
1876 days 1 hour ago
jake_WD
hi
1876 days 1 hour ago
SuperEmily3721
i'm here
1876 days 1 hour ago
WillTraitor
hey
1876 days 1 hour ago
BernieBudd
High
1876 days 1 hour ago
obscurity
here
1876 days 1 hour ago
Lalisa
why do we have to check in
1876 days 1 hour ago
SurvivorFan37
To make sure you all got 2 people each
1876 days 1 hour ago
Joshbb17
here
1876 days 1 hour ago
WillTraitor
hiiiiiiiiii
1876 days 1 hour ago
Iceey
Hey
1876 days 1 hour ago
WillTraitor
how long is this gunna take
1876 days 1 hour ago
SurvivorFan37
Alright, it's 7:00 so we can start! Who wants to go first for each tribe?
1876 days 1 hour ago
BernieBudd
2 hours

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!