This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Bangladesh Finale

Topic » Bangladesh Finale

1928 days 17 hours ago
wavy_lays
I have the jury votes!!!!
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
xx
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

By a vote of 8-0 Matt64 is still dead
1928 days 16 hours ago
noah_kondon
Wow that was such a good joke, I wonder how I'll ever respond.
1928 days 16 hours ago
noah_kondon
Ahem, btw this proving Ruffles is mahogany and HC is HighNoon

https://imgur.com/a/JgqDV0z

Check the history, both are pre-mergers, HC actually quit her season.

Oh yeah, Ruffles, you might have very well needed immunity, Brady winning was bad for you too, I'm not sure if Brady would have had us make fire or not.
1928 days 16 hours ago
noah_kondon
Ruffles: "I 馃憦 Just 馃憦 Joined 馃憦 As 馃憦 A 馃憦  Filler 馃憦 And馃憦 Was馃憦 Inactive馃憦"

Will: "Ruffles is currently playing roblox bb and told me he doesn't care if we start or not"

Is this who you lay with @ jury?
1928 days 15 hours ago
NotNicky333
congrats final 3.

in my eyes clara/tayvie controlled the game easily (even if ya had to idol me and my girl kelly out) while noah just over played and annoyed people.

so my question goes to tayvie/clara

what makes u 2 different from each other? better answer will get my vote.
1928 days 15 hours ago
NotNicky333
can be gameplay, personality, race i dont rlly care just whatever answer i like better will get my vote. also a hint pls make it at least somewhat serious. thanks
1928 days 15 hours ago
Katherinee_
Heather you are a piece of garbage which somehow learned to talk and if you think that you had any control over the votes you are delusional af! Go read a book of self awareness!
1928 days 14 hours ago
noah_kondon
Nicky, you can say I'm annoying, that's fine whatever, but you and I both know that them controlling the game is not true.  In fact, I know Brady only told you that to "help his own game".  He literally told me today he lied to you.

Whether or not Katherine votes for me, that statement is 100% correct.
1928 days 13 hours ago
noah_kondon
Me after HC was a complete dumbass at the final 7 vote

1928 days 10 hours ago
lemons
Noah, you were virtually annoying and unbearable to talk to this whole game. You acted as a dictator and I regret working with you. But, you did play the game well and you did well with all the odds against you. Though I think almost everyone wanted you in the end because you are viewed as an easy person to beat.

HC, I鈥檓 the only reason you weren鈥檛 the merge boot you dumb fucking bitch. I told Brady to play the idol on you so for that I had your fate in the game in my hands. And you were one of the biggest cunts that I鈥檝e ever met. You played a pretty shitty game in all honesty.

Ruffles. You don鈥檛 deserve the million.
1928 days 10 hours ago
lemons
Noah and HC,

1 question.

Compare each Jury member to a player of Survior and why. Person who matches up with my views best gets my vote. Good luck and congrats :)

馃挒馃グ馃ぇ
1928 days 9 hours ago
noah_kondon
Hey Steph, I鈥檒l get it done when I get on desktop in a couple hours :p
1928 days 9 hours ago
Jasoi
Good Luck guys
1928 days 8 hours ago
BarbraStreisand
Jasoi shut the fuck up.
1928 days 8 hours ago
wavy_lays
Kelly - Ben from Samoa u know why
ElectraViv - Gillian from Fiji because youre both british
Katherine - El from australian survivor 2016 cuz you won some challenges but look like a horse
Swaggy B - Phil Shephard obvious
Steph Lemons - Melinda Hyder, because youre a fat bitch.
NotNicholas - Woo Hwang because you wrote my name so you were dead to me merge onward
Barn - As far as the quitters go you're probably most like john rocker's gf Julie I hope you had fun with notnicholas at ponderosa.
Brady - Fishbach because you think you're a smart girl and talk a lot but you're annoying as fuck and ultimately a big pussy

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!