This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Bangladesh Finale

Topic » Bangladesh Finale

1928 days 20 hours ago
noah_kondon
Barn <3
1928 days 20 hours ago
wavy_lays
LMAO Noah you were NOT the eskange God! Goodbye.

Noah may have been talking a million times more in our chat but Noah did not own me, he did not run me. Girl please
1928 days 20 hours ago
HeatherChandler
if u look at my screenshots we do say vote katherine and viv and you did axe us.

JURY, do not reward Noah's moralizing ass, thank you. He was so annoying and I am FURIOUS at will not making this an f2.
1928 days 20 hours ago
HeatherChandler
barn im so glad u quit, what a weak woman
1928 days 20 hours ago
noah_kondon
I was annoying?  You were literally IMPOSSIBLE to deal with

Btw use your main HighNoon, everyone knows. 

Second, I had to deal with you guys screaming in the public chat constantly, pissing on Katherine, Steph, and Nicky for no apparent reason, all 3 of whom I actually had respect for, and wasting advantages we need to get here as well as not VOTING WITH THE PLAN.
1928 days 20 hours ago
noah_kondon
HeatherChandler
barn im so glad u quit, what a weak woman

@HC

Ahem

https://imgur.com/a/3GS3nnW
1928 days 20 hours ago
noah_kondon
1928 days 20 hours ago
noah_kondon
"if u look at my screenshots we do say vote katherine and viv and you did axe us."

You leave out critical parts of the convo.  I had to INSIST we voted Katherine out over Steph when Ruffles, who had the clue, knew what Katherine had, and etc couldn't even deduce HIMSELF weather Katherine was a safe vote.  He needed me to do so.  The Katherine vote was all my doing and you guys wanted Steph, which wouldn't have worked out for us at that juncture in the game.
1928 days 20 hours ago
HeatherChandler
ruffles did not speak for me at the time, i wanted katherine gone ME.
1928 days 20 hours ago
noah_kondon
And where did you express that?
1928 days 20 hours ago
noah_kondon
And forgive me if I'm slightly confused, didn't you quit after Brady left?  Isn't it me vs Ruffles?

Also I love how you 2 think even if it was a f2, you would have beat me in Final immunity, you both legit sat on the sidelines as I battled Brady.  Ruffles was playing Roblox Big Brother.
1928 days 19 hours ago
noah_kondon
Also:
Both Multis
Both Pre-Merge/Pre-Jury on previous seasons
Both tricked the host into thinking you were new users in an all-newbie season
But 100% separate from each other and with games that should be considered different
Got it, makes sense馃憣馃徑
1928 days 18 hours ago
wavy_lays
I didn't need to win at final 4 noah. Don't act like I never beat you in a challenge. Literally the 1 I actually tried in I did beat you
1928 days 18 hours ago
HeatherChandler
i am will's friend from high school i dont know what you're talking about
1928 days 18 hours ago
HeatherChandler
i was told by will on call that im not allowed to quit so please vote for me over noah jury, please and thank you.

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!