This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Bangladesh Finale

Topic » Bangladesh Finale

1894 days 6 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Congratulations Noah, Ruffles, HC, and Brady for getting this far! Everything else pertaining to this season will be done in this forum.

Your final immunity challenge will be up shortly!
1894 days 6 hours ago
noah_kondon
Here
1894 days 6 hours ago
CoachWade
Hey
1894 days 6 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Come on in, guys!

First things first: Noah, I'll take it back.

For the last time, immunity is back up for grabs.

Your final immunity challenge is called "Survivor Pyramid". It will be done in a series of parts as described below:

PART 1: Run up the steps of the pyramid to get to the puzzle station. Do this by posting *runs up step _* in separate posts, starting from 1 until you get to 20 (you need the asterisks and correct spelling or it doesn’t count). Once you are done with this, you’ll automatically move on to part 2.

PART 2: Scavenger hunt – you’ll be looking for a series of past Will’s Survivor players that meet certain criteria (I’ll mail them to you when you get there). When you find them, mail me their tengaged usernames (I’ll tell you if you’re correct or not) to move on to part 3.

PART 3: Mini-spam – create a blog (it can be titled anything and contain any text you want) and get it to at least 100 points. When your blog reaches 100 points, mail me the link and I will tell you to move on to part 4.

PART 4: Run back down the pyramid by posting *runs down step 20* and continuing until you get back to step 1 (again, in separate posts and with correct spelling and asterisks). After this, I will mail you the final task.

PART 5: A word unscramble. I’ll mail you a scrambled, survivor-related phrase. Unscramble it and post it here, in this forum, to win immunity! It must be correctly-spelled.

Obviously, win this challenge and you have a spot at the final tribal council. Losers, somebody will become the seventh and final member of our jury.

Any questions, just ask. Good luck!
1894 days 6 hours ago
noah_kondon
Yea, don't we need to have everyone here?
1894 days 6 hours ago
HeatherChandler
oh ew idc
1894 days 6 hours ago
noah_kondon
tg lagging
1894 days 6 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Ruffles is currently playing roblox bb and told me he doesn't care if we start or not
1894 days 6 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
So id everyone ready?
1894 days 6 hours ago
noah_kondon
@
1894 days 6 hours ago
CoachWade
^Lol omg
1894 days 6 hours ago
noah_kondon
-_-

Kill me
1894 days 6 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
I'll take that as a "yes"?
1894 days 6 hours ago
noah_kondon
wait a sec will, tg is still lagging lmao
1894 days 6 hours ago
noah_kondon
test
1894 days 6 hours ago
noah_kondon
all the posts are going through slow af

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!