This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Ivory Coast Finale

Topic » Ivory Coast Finale

1933 days 17 hours ago
MJFJUNE
And yes, no matter how this vote goes we're friends for sure
1933 days 16 hours ago
MarthaSpeaks
I think it's obvious neither of you had any idea what you were doing.
That being said I also think 1 of you clearly outplayed the other one hands down.

You guys beat Tyler purely by luck. So, the only chance either of you has at changing my mind is by explaining to me which one of you had the better chance of beating Tyler in the jury vote and why?
1933 days 15 hours ago
MichelleFitzgerald
Sorry guys I've been partying tomorrow I'll answer everything 馃А
1933 days 15 hours ago
BarbraStreisand
I think i really have no questions for either of you. Just statements.

Physically, you both won a challenge, but in my opinion it looked like Mich tried to participate/try to win harder than Zyler.

Socially, from my point of view, Mich slayed the fuck out of you Zyler.

Strategically, I have no clue if either of you played the game with a strategy; it seemed like you both were DALOA 6 and then were backstabbed and blindsided.

Obviously I think you both are equal in all groups except Mich stood out socially for me.

My question for the both of you is:
Explain in detail how you both believe this game would have gone had Thea been voted out at Final 9.
1933 days 8 hours ago
MichelleFitzgerald
#Akshay

1) As I say, i think i will take you (i have the choose) to the F2, i dont understand why people see you as a big big big threath, i didnt see you ever that way, idk if its because our relationship or whatever but i think we have a similar game and with you in f2 would be an equal and fair Final 2, FOR ME. I always see myself a bigger threath than you and always thinking people are going to flip on me before on you, but maybe because my social or idk why, maybe because your idol, you are the one who is voted out. And i have to confessed, in this moment when is your tie, its the time i feel more force to do something in a game, and i really ask myself and i talk this with Zyler, if we need to keep you and one of us going, to safe you and get better opportunities with your idol. But at the end of the day, im happy because finally we have done it.

2) My bigger move is having the closest as possible with Tyler, in the moment Brit is gone, im literally talking to him 24/7, feeling him secure with me and trying to know everything which is in his head. As I always says, keep your friends close but your enemies closer, and that's what i do. I dont like the surprise and Tyler was a wild card.
If you ask for a vote, of course Zach vote, you know i organised everything and tell you like ok dont say anything i have this, and i convince them voting Martha force the tie and then we have the numbers to do it. Just making them feeling secure to avoid a 4-3 and of course i get it.

3) If you want to reward loyalty, Zyler is your vote. I mean I never doubt about his loyalty and he is with us a 100%, a person who tell everything and trust people more than anyone. There isnt too much people like him and i love having him in this game <3

4) Im so over with that question bc my memory is off.
Akshay - David MvsGX, ROBBED
Brit - Parvati, awesome girl dangerous in all the senses
Tyler - Terry SV Panam谩, so many immunities and a big threath beating by luck
Barbra - Abi Maria <3 drama is here queen
TJ - Spencer in Cagayan, vote out 4th, last in his alliance and being so fucking cute
Zach - Cochran in South Pacific, flipping to get a better position and getting the same or worse
Thea - Tarzan from One World, there is always a big threath that you to save yourself
1933 days 8 hours ago
MichelleFitzgerald
#Martha

This game is about luck too. Tyler is a big threath of course but he has immunity or idol since F7, which is so awesome of course, but he never has been in danger, i told about if it is my decision, he will go instead of Akshay in F6, Tyler is my target since F7... Would you give the win to a person who doesnt play right the game? I mean, of course there is a part which is physical and this is competitions but EVERYONE here make him being in a power position. You dont want to talk or trust with us, TJ neither, OG Daloa neither so he is in the middle of everything bc we are so dumbs. But really if in that F6 Tyler hasnt this idol i will have the balls to evict him and probably forcing a tie against Akshay and Tyler but, he is only strong physical bc socially he has a lot of mistakes, and we can evict him if he hasnt this continue immunity since F7. Because i talk with TJ about the big threath, he was and im trying to get out him but i cannt, i cannt of course due to his immunities, im just waiting he hasnt an immunity to start talking with people and vote him out, but this never happens. So, i think im totally the opposite to him, he is a beast at physical and im a beast in social, the question is which one do you want to reward more, immunities or never in danger by his social skills?
1933 days 8 hours ago
MichelleFitzgerald
#Barbra

I swear if i would know before the revote you have this words for me, i would keep you and try to work with you in secret. Its a good advantage because we fight in front of everyone and anyone would suppect we were working together but i really think you hates me so i have to take you out. When i heard this words in the group chat I was like ok its too late... But I swear I think everything would be so different with you in this game more than F9. Obviously I would not taking you to final 2, because you would fucked me because all those things about comebacks and whatever, but I think we could be a great great team in the middle of everything and pretending we were after each other in front of everyone and planning everything in the outs. If I only had a little trust on you more, i would tell you about how much im so over about Daloa's F6 and start making plans. But this is just in my fucking mind, and I think sometimes I named you like OMG I WISH BARBRA IS HERE AND NOT MARTHA, bc I had 0 relation with Martha and still thinking we could be a great great team.
1933 days 6 hours ago
MJFJUNE
@ Thea
I think I would've had the better chance of beating tyler because when he blindsided Brittany he may have created bitterness between those who were effected. Maybe they wouldn't have been bitter but we'll never know. That being said, I had meaningful relationships with a majority of the jury which I think would've helped me give the edge since I never betrayed their trust.
1933 days 6 hours ago
MJFJUNE
@ Barbra
Quite honestly I think the game would've gone very similar to how it did. Daloa imploding on itself was inevitable and like I said I had already been planning on flipping on Akshay. After Thea was eliminated I think you would've been next since Abidjan was still in that crisis mode after Austin/Tayvie/Jasoi left. Then I think I would've struck on my plan with Akshay and (assuming it was a success) an idol would be flushed. At that point maybe the 5 Daloa would stick together but tbh I think Zach and Tyler would blindside Brittany again since they perceived her as a big threat. It would've then been me & Mich vs Tyler (who I'm aligned with) & Zach with TJ being the swing vote. Ultimate chaos and Tyler might've used his idol causing Mich or i to go. Then TJ because the jury was majority Abidjan and he'd win in the finale. That would leave Tyler, Zach, and Me/Mich (depending on how that idol went). I think Tyler & Zach would've been the final 2 with Tyler winning
1933 days 4 hours ago
MarthaSpeaks
Oh boy are your answers really not good at all.
You both don't seem to realize that you 2 staying loyal to each other is exactly what made your games so terrible. Going to the end with each other is only beneficial to one of you, and it is obvious which one that is.

Mich, the game itself may be about luck, but the jury vote is not. Beating Tyler by luck is not impressive at all, but the way you beat Tyler is and it is true that your social game is the reason you are sitting here.

Zyler, honestly, you look like nothing more than Mich's security blanket. You made sure Mich got here without really having to do anything.  You may have had a better chance at beating Tyler over Mich because the act of you voting out Mich at F03 would have been seen as very respectable, not because Tyler blindsided anybody. Him blindsiding Brittany is another point in his favor.

The 2 of you did not really do any resume building for the jury. You were more concerned with taking each other to the end regardless of which of you actually benefited from doing that. I underestimated how poorly you would play to make sure that happened. That's why Akshay got voted out at F06. It wasn't supposed to happen, but all of you were very poor at communicating with me. It was obvious to me after you turned on Akshay so easily what type of deal you two had, but I realized this too late. I also had no reason to believe that Tyler would have turned on Daloa simply to rejoin with you guys again even though it was obvious he would be getting 3rd if either of you won.

In short, the way every member of Daloa played this game made absolutely zero sense and seems more like it was just setting someone up for an easy victory.
1933 days 3 hours ago
BarbraStreisand
I agree with Thea. The only interesting times this season were Brittany, Zach and Akshay being voted out. Otherwise like I said at the start of the merge, this season was very dry and bland due to you people handing someone the win, not really doing any strategizing.

I am lucky to made a few friends out of this game like Mich, Brittany, Zach, TJ & Thea, because without that, this season was a complete waste of time.

I truly do wonder what would have happened had Akshay/Zyler been rocked out instead of Austin. Tayvie would not have quit and the merge could have been 5v5 and would have been much better.

TL;DR - This season sucked, hopefully I will return & I hope miss Mich wins.

~Barbra xo
1932 days 20 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
For the last time, I'll go tally the votes!
1932 days 20 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
*returns with urn*

Before I reveal the winner, let me thank everyone for participating in another great season of Will's Survivor. I hope you'll all continue to be active in the viewers' lounge afterwards and I look forward to you potentially returning for a future season. The Will's Survivor community continues to grow with every season we do and I'm glad that all of you decided to be a part of it!
1932 days 20 hours ago
MichelleFitzgerald
GL Zyler <3
1932 days 20 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Zyler, Mich, in this urn are 7 votes that will decide tonight's winner. Tonight, you WANT to see your name on the parchment.

That being said, I'll read the votes!

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!