This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #8 - Bouaké

Topic » Tribal Council #8 - Bouaké

1969 days 15 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Welcome back to tribal council, Bouaké. Votes are due by 7 PM EST tomorrow, not voting will result in a self-vote as usual. Tyler has individual immunity and cannot be voted for, everyone else is fair game.

Also, everyone voted out from here on out will become a member of the jury and have a say in who wins this game.

PYN if you want a question.
1969 days 15 hours ago
VanHow10
Tyler
1969 days 15 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Brittany
1969 days 15 hours ago
BarbraStreisand
Barbra
1969 days 15 hours ago
TJ2807
TJ
1969 days 14 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Zyler
1969 days 14 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Tyler - With the jury starting, how does your strategy in who to vote off change (if at all), given that eliminated people may decide whether or not you win?

Brittany - At this stage in the game, what is the most important thing to consider when deciding who to eliminate?

Barb - Do you think the six original Daloa members will vote together tonight? If so, do you think you can find a crack somewhere?

TJ - You mentioned last tribal that you were concerned about being down in numbers. Does this still ring true, or do you think the tide has shifted since last tribal?

Zyler - In terms of eliminations, we just passed the halfway point yesterday. Do you anticipate the game getting more complicated as time goes on?
1969 days 14 hours ago
MarthaSpeaks
Thea
1969 days 14 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Thea - What is your biggest priority in the game moving forward from this vote, assuming you survive?
1969 days 14 hours ago
ziggyzaggy16
Zach
1969 days 14 hours ago
BarbraStreisand
Barb - Do you think the six original Daloa members will vote together tonight? If so, do you think you can find a crack somewhere?

I think they will. I have calmed down a lot since my outburst so I hope they won’t go for my head this tribal!!
Also, i doubt i can find a crack. I already know 3/6 of them are 1000% solid with the Daloa 6 but idk if the other 3 will give me a chance lol! Wish me luck, Will!
1969 days 14 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Zach - Is tonight's vote clear cut in terms of who the target is, or is it going to be more complicated?
1969 days 14 hours ago
MarthaSpeaks
What is your biggest priority in the game moving forward from this vote, assuming you survive?

Assuming my survival, I would have to say my biggest priority is taking those people to the end who I stand a reasonable chance of defeating. In addition, I would also need to convince those people that it is in their best interest to do the same. This could be people I’m already wiring with, perhaps not. My priority is to give people a little time perspective, let’s say only 2 people go to the end in this game...is a 6 person alliance really the way to get there right now?
1969 days 13 hours ago
galore
Akshay
1969 days 12 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Akshay — What concerns you the most about your strategy and position in the game moving forward? What might be your biggest obstacle in getting to the end?
1969 days 1 hour ago
MichelleFitzgerald
H
Me

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!