This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #3 - Jayapura

Topic » Tribal Council #3 - Jayapura

2156 days 2 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Welcome back to tribal council, Jayapura.  You guys had a good comeback in the works at the challenge today but still came up short.  Votes will be due by 7 PM EST tomorrow.  Not voting results in a self-vote, as usual.

PYN if you want a question.
2156 days 2 hours ago
chillum
question
2156 days 2 hours ago
Foxy_Piplup
Me
2156 days 2 hours ago
J2999
Question
2156 days 2 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Logan R - This is now the second time in a row you've been back to tribal council.  Are you worried that the challenge momentum has swung to Manokwari?

Keizo - How much harder will this vote be than the last one, now that the obvious target is gone?

James - How much priority do you put into winning future challenges and not being at a numbers disadvantage when it's time to vote someone out?  Is it something to consider or is getting long-term strategic/social threats out more important?
2156 days 2 hours ago
Foxy_Piplup
Keizo - How much harder will this vote be than the last one, now that the obvious target is gone?

It's going to be a lot harder because I really like everyone on this tribe and it sucks that we have to vote another person out...
2156 days 2 hours ago
laughingoutloud
ill take a question
2156 days 2 hours ago
J2999
James - How much priority do you put into winning future challenges and not being at a numbers disadvantage when it's time to vote someone out?  Is it something to consider or is getting long-term strategic/social threats out more important?

At this stage we need to focus on keeping our tribe strong by keeping those who will benefit us in the challenges. Ultimately we will need to think about the strategic and social threats, but at the moment we need to focus on keeping the tribe strong challenge-wise.
2156 days 2 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Connor - Could we see this tribe becoming more divided after this vote?  Is preserving unity something you're concerned about when deciding who to vote for?
2156 days 2 hours ago
DavidM7
Me and I'll answer this time 😂
2156 days 1 hour ago
SurvivorFan37
David - You don't have to reveal names, but do you feel like you have a better sense of who you can and can't trust now that you've been to tribal once?
2156 days 1 hour ago
chillum
yeah i worry but i think if we keep the strong around we will get on a role so i belive in us if we vote out the right player tonight
2156 days ago
harrywasnak
Question
2156 days ago
SurvivorFan37
Harry — Looking ahead, does the fact that this tribe could be down in numbers in the event of a swap worry you?  Do you think there’s the possibility of cross-tribal alliances forming?
2155 days 23 hours ago
DavidM7
David - You don't have to reveal names, but do you feel like you have a better sense of who you can and can't trust now that you've been to tribal once?

Yum yeah I guess so. I definetly have people I trust but its not from that tribal since it was unanimous. I just trust them based on how I know and perceive them is all
2155 days 12 hours ago
BeastBoy
Me question

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!