This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

New Guinea -- Applications

Topic » New Guinea -- Applications

2114 days 1 hour ago
dylanwh
Name: Dylan

Color Level: Yellow (Yes, I know sad.)

Any group game experiences: No.

What can you bring that would make you a good addition to the cast?: Many people think im dumb, but I'm not. I can use that to my advantage and use it to manipulate people to do what I want. I can make it interesting because I can be very sassy. Pick me to make the season more fun and interesting for people to watch.

What is your favorite CBS Survivor season? Ghost Island or any season with Parvati.

5pm[maybe]

6pm[X]

7pm[X]

8pm[X]

9pm[X]

Yes, I promise to adhere to the minimum standards, and I'll do even more.
2113 days 12 hours ago
mahogany
Name (what you want to be called in-game): Clara Janine
Color Level: TV Star

Skype (not mandatory but highly recommended): clarajaninequinn

Do you have any previous group game experience?  If so, list some (and your placements) here: A lot. if we're talking strictly vivor I played one of tayvie's a few years back and that's kind of it.

What can you bring to the game that would make you a good addition to the cast?: I will bring FIRE. I am a strategic goddess in the fasts, frooks and vivor blox and I am HIGHLY controversial

What is your favorite CBS Survivor season?: Pearls

Please mark the following times you can make LIVE challenges below by putting an "X" in each box (note that not all challenges will be live):

5 PM EST []
6 PM EST []
7 PM EST []
8 PM EST []
9 PM EST [X] i can make it kinda late lol

If casted, do you promise to adhere to at least the minimum standards of activity (the bare minimum being voting at every tribal council)?: YEE
2113 days 3 hours ago
gogogo
name jim
white level
no im a newbie lol i hope i win i hope im picked

ican bring funny and entertainment to this

probley caramoun

i can make it 678 and 5
il send confessinals and vote each tribal i hope you cast me ;c
2112 days 23 hours ago
CrimsonCrab
Name (what you want to be called in-game): t-bone mclean
Color Level: white

Skype (not mandatory but highly recommended): coolnarwhal89

Do you have any previous group game experience?  If so, list some (and your placements) here: im just gonna raw dog it

What can you bring to the game that would make you a good addition to the cast?: charm wit and a persistence that cannot be knocked

What is your favorite CBS Survivor season?: dont watch that sh!t

Please mark the following times you can make LIVE challenges below by putting an "X" in each box (note that not all challenges will be live):

5 PM EST []
6 PM EST [x]
7 PM EST [x]
8 PM EST [x]
9 PM EST [x]

If casted, do you promise to adhere to at least the minimum standards of activity (the bare minimum being voting at every tribal council)?: yessiree bob
2112 days 21 hours ago
_Ravenclaw_
Name (what you want to be called in-game): Pietro
Color Level: Brown

Skype (not mandatory but highly recommended): live:pietrofontanezzi

Do you have any previous group game experience?  If so, list some (and your placements) here:
[15/16] M&N's Survivor Zimbabwe
[10/17] chris2pei's Survivor: Tibet
[6/17] Tot's Fast Survivor: Maldives #blindsided
[2/18] Tot's Fast Survivor: Bali #bitterjury
[6/15] Tot's Fast Survivor: Phillipines #RockedOut
[2/10] Kyles Fast stars
[7/18] M7'S BB S9: World Tour
[4/16] Summer Big Brother
[2/16] Cereal's The Challenge
[4/20] T-Vivor Camp Okanagwanjnfsaoj

What can you bring to the game that would make you a good addition to the cast?:
I promise I will bring a lot of big mvoes and so much drama!

What is your favorite CBS Survivor season?:
Omg I have a lot of favorites but heroes vs villains is by far the best one

5 PM EST []
6 PM EST []
7 PM EST [x]
8 PM EST [x]
9 PM EST [x]

If casted, do you promise to adhere to at least the minimum standards of activity (the bare minimum being voting at every tribal council)?: yep
2112 days 16 hours ago
BeastBoy
Name (what you want to be called in-game): Justin
Color Level: blood

Skype (not mandatory but highly recommended): Beastboygames1

Do you have any previous group game experience?  If so, list some (and your placements) here:
Look in my bio it鈥檚 too much

What can you bring to the game that would make you a good addition to the cast?: I always fight hard and cause drama ask any of the big hosts they will confirm this.

What is your favorite CBS Survivor season?: Cagayan

5 PM EST []
6 PM EST [x]
7 PM EST [x]
8 PM EST [x]
9 PM EST [x]
2112 days 15 hours ago
Joshbb17
Name (what you want to be called in-game): josh
Color Level: silver

Skype (not mandatory but highly recommended): joshduenas24
Do you have any previous group game experience?  If so, list some (and your placements) here: pretty much everyones

What can you bring to the game that would make you a good addition to the cast?: I try to incorporate a level of strategy that isn't often seen.

What is your favorite CBS Survivor season?: Nicaragua, i know, i know. But its a diamond in a mud field.

5 PM EST [x]
6 PM EST [x]
7 PM EST [x]
8 PM EST [x]
9 PM EST [x]

If casted, do you promise to adhere to at least the minimum standards of activity (the bare minimum being voting at every tribal council)?: yes
2112 days 13 hours ago
BlueZavi
Name (what you want to be called in-game): Zavi
Color Level: Blue

Skype (not mandatory but highly recommended): p.jasenec

Do you have any previous group game experience?  If so, list some (and your placements) here: nope

What can you bring to the game that would make you a good addition to the cast?: I can bring fun and new kind of strategy.

What is your favorite CBS Survivor season?:  Gabon

5 PM EST [X]
6 PM EST [X]
7 PM EST [X]
8 PM EST []
9 PM EST []

If casted, do you promise to adhere to at least the minimum standards of activity (the bare minimum being voting at every tribal council)?: yes
2112 days 11 hours ago
laughingoutloud
Name (what you want to be called in-game): Connor
Color Level: Black

Skype (not mandatory but highly recommended): laughing_out

Do you have any previous group game experience?  If so, list some (and your placements) here: Yes but I deleted it from my account lol woops.

What can you bring to the game that would make you a good addition to the cast?: I can bring the strategic side to this game. I love being the underdog and looking interesting so I think I will definitely be someone to root for.

What is your favorite CBS Survivor season?: Cagayan

5 PM EST []
6 PM EST []
7 PM EST [X]
8 PM EST [X]
9 PM EST [X]

If casted, do you promise to adhere to at least the minimum standards of activity (the bare minimum being voting at every tribal council)?: Yessir
2111 days 21 hours ago
CocoaBean
Name (what you want to be called in-game):  Skinny Legend
Color Level: Blood

Skype (not mandatory but highly recommended): hiitstommy908

Your game - 5th
ANTM - Winner

What can you bring to the game that would make you a good addition to the cast?: You already been knew

What is your favorite CBS Survivor season?: Palau but thats cus it was the first season i watched as a kid

5 pm []
6 pm []
7 pm [maybe]
8 pm [probably]
9 pm [x]
2111 days 18 hours ago
DavidM7
Skype (not mandatory but highly recommended):
Osiris.t

Look at my page for most of my experience (only left out like 3 games)

What can you bring to the game that would make you a good addition to the cast?:
Messy gameplay. I told myself I was done for awhile but school doesnt start for another few weeks so I'm ready to play some more. I will try to be more loyal this time around cahse flipping doesn't work too well for me but I will still find a way to flop just for you 馃挄

What is your favorite CBS Survivor season?:
Idk HvV maybe

Please MARK (king) the following times you can make LIVE challenges below by putting an "X" in each box (note that not all challenges will be live):

I can do anytime unless I'm working which varies
5 PM EST []
6 PM EST []
7 PM EST []
8 PM EST []
9 PM EST []
2109 days 17 hours ago
harrywasnak
Name (what you want to be called in-game): Harry
Color Level: Gold

Skype (not mandatory but highly recommended): live:hwasnak

Do you have any previous group game experience?  If so, list some (and your placements) here: I鈥檝e done too many. I got 2nd in Bigben鈥檚 Survivor Paraguay, 3rd in Julian鈥檚 Survivor Ireland, 6th in Mud鈥檚 Survivor Tasmania, 1st in Zach & Crypt鈥檚 TAR, and a bunch more.

What can you bring to the game that would make you a good addition to the cast?: Determination and great confessionals.

What is your favorite CBS Survivor season?: I really liked Blood vs Water

5 PM EST [X]
6 PM EST [X]
7 PM EST [X]
8 PM EST []
9 PM EST [X]

If casted, do you promise to adhere to at least the minimum standards of activity (the bare minimum being voting at every tribal council)?: Yesss
2108 days 12 hours ago
haycsclair
APPLICATION

Name (what you want to be called in-game): Clair (without an 'e')

Color Level: Dark Green

Skype (not mandatory but highly recommended): emeraldjadefortalejo

Do you have any previous group game experience? If so, list some (and your placements) here: You know I have. Check my profile. Anyway, it's not updated. Lol.

What can you bring to the game that would make you a good addition to the cast?: The "Clair" touch. ;)

What is your favorite CBS Survivor season?: Micronesia. Love Parvati! Love the cast, the drama, the blindsides.

5 PM EST [X]
6 PM EST [X]
7 PM EST [X]
8 PM EST []
9 PM EST []

If casted, do you promise to adhere to at least the minimum standards of activity (the bare minimum being voting at every tribal council)?: Of course! I just hope I won't get too busy at work.
2108 days 4 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
CLOSED.  Thanks everyone for applying!

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!