This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #2

Topic » Immunity Challenge #2

3380 days 3 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Come on in, guys!

Favorites, getting your first look at the new Fans; Xander voted out at the first tribal council.

Ok guys, Immunity is (obviously) back up for grabs.

Today's challenge will test both your page-stalking skills and your trivia know how. Throughout the course of the challenge, I will post CBS Survivor trivia questions at random intervals in this forum. The first person to answer correctly (also in this forum) scores a point for their tribe. You only get one guess per question, so if you're wrong the other tribe still has a chance to snag the point.  At the end of the challenge, the tribe with the most points will win immunity and a spot in the extremely prestigious Final 18. Losers, tribal council where somebody will be voted out.

This challenge will officially begin at 7:00 PM EST (I will post when it is officially on) and last for two hours, until 9 PM EST.

Any questions, feel free to ask. Good luck!
3380 days 2 hours ago
BBlover96
Me at work till 10, rip
3380 days ago
Yaxha
TONIGHT

I'M WALKIN ON AIIIIIIIIIIIIR
3380 days ago
SurvivorFan37
Here we go, challenge is on!
3380 days ago
sahmosean
Yaxha
TONIGHT

I'M WALKIN

Wow, I'm sorry to hear you want to quit, you were an asset to the tribe :/
3380 days ago
Yaxha
i'm so wet
3380 days ago
richardcglover
Let's go Favs
3380 days ago
Yaxha
can every question be about kelly goldmith
3380 days ago
sahmosean
I have to work on something but I'll check in every once in a while.
3380 days ago
SurvivorFan37
Question 1:

Who was the first Survivor to play a modern hidden immunity idol? (I.e first idol play that was not Gary Hogeboom).
3380 days ago
Yaxha
alex??
3380 days ago
richardcglover
Yau Man?
3380 days ago
mman23
Amanda
3380 days ago
SurvivorFan37
Nikola is correct!

Favorites - 1
3380 days ago
Yaxha
yas
3380 days ago
richardcglover
Yes good job Nikola

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!