This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Bangladesh Finale

Topic » Bangladesh Finale

1904 days 9 hours ago
wavy_lays
Gillian from Gabon***
1904 days 9 hours ago
NotNicky333
noah_kondon
Nicky, you can say I'm annoying, that's fine whatever, but you and I both know that them controlling the game is not true.  In fact, I know Brady only told you that to "help his own game".  He literally told me today he lied to you.

Whether or not Katherine votes for me, that statement is 100% correct.
5 hours 20 min ago

YOU CONTROLLED THE GAME BECAUSE NO ONE RESPECTED YOU. everyone knew they would beat you in the end..
1904 days 8 hours ago
noah_kondon
Nicky, you can use that to discredit my game, but doing so gives me no chance in the first place.   I used that to get myself to final tribal council against 2 people who could only beat me.
1904 days 8 hours ago
wavy_lays
Im gonna have to agree with NotNicholas here. Yes Noah you were doing the most constantly overplaying and talking to everyone. For however much information you garnered from that strategy I think you did a hell of a lot more alienating and annoying people.

My two main motivations for tolerating your crazy paranoid constant bullshit and bringing you to the end were 1) being the toxic cunt that I am you seemed like the only person I had a shadow of a chance of beating. We discussed this openly. and 2) Given the fact that I'm probably not going to win, I'm much more content forcing the jury to crown you, who I know they also hate
1904 days 8 hours ago
noah_kondon
Ruffles, yea we agree on #1 and the fact that I annoyed people, I did, and I'm aware.  We could only really have a chance against each other.

But on #2, that's where we differ.  I first off would NEVER hurt my own game or change it just go get someone I like to the win.  If that was the case, Brady would be sitting here.  Also, you're probbly beating me.
1904 days 8 hours ago
wavy_lays
oh also tbh I just saw your question Nicky.

My game was actually quite different from HC's in a lot of ways. I knew coming in that we didn't really have the numbers in our favor and while my initial reaction was to just kinda lay down and die and fly under the radar, HC went kinda balls to the wall from the start, which I think painted a much bigger target on her for the first few TC's (not that it really mattered). For instance, the big messy tie and almost going to rocks the first tribal was all HC's bag, none of that blowback really affected my relationships too much.

Come the point where Noah and Kelly started fighting publicly I actually started to realize HC and I had a chance to make it kinda deep, as the attention was off of us. While we had long ago decided that Noah was absolute cancer, I was ready as fuck to throw my hat in his ring, and although I obviously did snap at him at some points, Noah's own long ass essay will reveal I was the one who really kept him loyal to us after HC kept saying crazy shit to lose his trust.

I would say this difference really materialized in me wasting my idol on Noah - at that point HC had all but played us into a corner, and my show of trust to Noah was enough to get him to come back to us, so I honestly came out of that TC not regretting having played it at all.

So yeah. I can't say I wasn't also saying nasty shit because yall obviously remember that. But at least I kept Noah's crazy ass on a leash even when HC didn't have the patience and god damnit I think that is worthy of the million dollars.
1904 days 8 hours ago
wavy_lays
And Noah it's not that I wanted you to win because I like you. I don't want you to win and I don't like you. I just find the idea of this jury having to choose between us more satisfying after this game.
1904 days 7 hours ago
noah_kondon
Yep, we both hate each other we agree, as for your show of trust, that was somewhat enough to get me to come back to you, but I knew I needed you so even if you guys had voted me.  I still would have tried to repair that bridge because that was the only final 3 plan.  Also, you didn't "keep me on a leash", I always wanted to go to final tribal council with you both and considering you didn't force my hand on any of the late votes, keeping me on a leash is a bad analogy.

But I will give you this, you're game was significantly better than HC's even though you were on a leash early on literally doing what she said.  As the person who worked the closest with the 2 of you, I can without a doubt say that if it was a final 2 between you 2, I would vote for you.

That being said, i don't factor in post-game gratitude into my strategic decisions.  Will I regret not being loyal to Brady if one of you win?  Of course, but I'll realize that I couldn't have made a better decision with my knowledge at the time.
1904 days 7 hours ago
ElectraViv
I’m not British :P

But anyways, Noah I am not voting for you in this final tribal council. Your obsession with group games and infatuation with yourself is truly frightening. As someone who always wants to help the needy, giving you the high of winning one more group game is just something I will not subscribe to. A chart of future therapy sessions on your profile is something I would like to see.

As to Ruffles & HC, good luck! You guys are amazing! <3
1904 days 7 hours ago
ElectraViv
And I’m bald at Noah backstabbing his best friend for a fucking group game where there is literally no prize or gift for 1st place. Holy shit that’s sad
1904 days 7 hours ago
Jasoi
Jurors i have 2 questions for you

What was your game in this season
1904 days 7 hours ago
noah_kondon
Ok Viv, I understand at the first part.  But I think when there's a gift prize that makes it worse, that means you screw your friend out of a prize.  But when the win is meaningless, you aren't backstabbing a friend for anything really, just the pride of winning.  Kind of like a board game.
1904 days 7 hours ago
noah_kondon
Also still working on Steph's question
1904 days 7 hours ago
Jasoi
@Noah_Kondon

Any big moves u made this season
1904 days 7 hours ago
noah_kondon
Jasoi, yes

Trying to get Barn out 2nd tribal was an attempt on a big move, didn't work.
I was responsible taking out Will, the person who had pulled the wool over many's eyes.
Me getting rid of Tris majorly cut off Swaggy's connection to the other side
I won't take credit for the Kelly vote, and the subsequent couple of votes weren't big moves per say, just following down the line.
Swaggy vote was also not pulled together by me but it was the one time I blindsided HC and Ruffles
Nicky going at 8 would have been a big move, but Ryan being med-evaced saved Nicky as far as I know.
Steph going was a big move I was responsible for, and turning on my closest ally, Brady.
Nicky going was me and Ruffles, but I'll give slightly more credit to Ruffles for convincing HC

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!