This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Heroes vs. Villains Discussion

Topic » Heroes vs. Villains Discussion

3483 days 15 hours ago
Survivorgame1
Ollie I think is doing good
3481 days 20 hours ago
jman96
and iceice wasted an idol. shame
3481 days 18 hours ago
robulusjgreisonne
Alicia wasting the idol, I kind of feel her there.

At least it wasn't a disastrous waste like a certain someone else's *cough* myself *cough*

Bit disappointed to see Sean go, especially since now Alicia's alliance is in control of the tribe. But makes for an interesting power shift for sure.
3481 days 10 hours ago
Jacob_C
loving the double tribal!!!! its keeping the numbers balanced and that is exactly what i want to see going int merge
3481 days 9 hours ago
robulusjgreisonne
1 hour 16 min ago
Jacob_C
loving the double tribal!!!! its keeping the numbers balanced and that is exactly what i want to see going int merge

<--agreed.

Will be interesting to see if both tribes bring the right people to the merge.

I -think- Heroes will be somewhat better off seeing as they have a solid 6 person alliance.

Villains seem a little more divided, and have players more willing to sell people out, including a known flipper.

I'd predict Heroes to get the upperhand, at first.
3481 days 3 hours ago
Leli14
Me too! There's no way Villains can stay together at the merge, I don't think. They're so divided, and looking at the votes for next Tribal Council, nothing is about to change. I think two people are going to make a mistake with their votes tonight on the Villains tribe, which could end their game, but we'll see what happens.
3480 days 20 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
I feel like most villains tribes have a hard time sticking together post merge. Usually way to many ego's to handle
3480 days 19 hours ago
Justunreal
Sorry if I'm not active this season. But as the villains are divided , I wonder how they go?
3480 days 19 hours ago
bigben1996
Alicia going WOW!
3480 days 18 hours ago
robulusjgreisonne
WOW what a Tribal!

Alicia blindside, that was not what I expected.

Yet another power shift at the Villians. As a Viewer, I'm loving it. As a player on that tribe, it does not look good for the merge.

And a tie at Heroes! That's a little bit of a shock, but Shawn and Mearl were both on the outs I think? So I think it was a divide and conquer since Heroes seem a bit wary of an idol.

I think for the tribe, it's best if they get rid of Mearl while they have a chance. If he sticks around now, especially after getting votes, it could cause a little chaos in the Heroes. Honestly, I think activity on challenges can be overrated sometimes, the Heroes are strong enough for the most part that losing Mearl doesn't kill them. The "keep me over the self-voter for challenges," is a bit of a weak argument on an All-Stars season.
3480 days 16 hours ago
I fuckinr hate that Alicia left early in the game YET AGAIN!

I was pretty shocked at the tie on the heroes tribe and was kind of expecting Mearl to leave tbh
3479 days 22 hours ago
ajx2x
So, Dana blindsided Alicia? Not sure, but it is probably what happened considering Dana is a manipulative player. She definitely earned her Villain moniker, and it sucks that Alicia left, she was interesting to see play and I expected her to go much farther.
3479 days 20 hours ago
Leli14
Yeah, Dana and Brandon are switching back and forth between alliances right now - The two main alliances are Joe/Will/Cory vs. Alicia/Ollie/LeQuisha, obviously minus Alicia now. Dana and Brandon are in the middle. Them switching back and forth also means they're not going into the merge one tight alliance, compared to the Heroes, which could mean the end of the Villains, unless they win the next couple of challenges.
3479 days 18 hours ago
robulusjgreisonne
2 hours 26 min ago
Leli14
Yeah, Dana and Brandon are switching back and forth between alliances right now - The two main alliances are Joe/Will/Cory vs. Alicia/Ollie/LeQuisha, obviously minus Alicia now. Dana and Brandon are in the middle. Them switching back and forth also means they're not going into the merge one tight alliance, compared to the Heroes, which could mean the end of the Villains, unless they win the next couple of challenges.

<---I agree the Villains are in trouble.

I think now is the time for Dana and Brandon to pick their side and go with strength. I know this might seem personal, but it's not, the smart move is to get rid of Ollie now. He's a known flipper and is for sure on the bottom right now. So Dana and Brandon should maintain the status quo, because the Heroes need to merge as a tight unit.
3478 days 22 hours ago
bigben1996

open group

Leli's Viewer's Lounge (Kyushu)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!