This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Heroes vs. Villains Discussion

Topic » Heroes vs. Villains Discussion

3471 days 7 hours ago
Snake
I also think the villains tribe is going to be dysfunctional these first few tribals and the person leaving won't have any more than 3 or 4 votes.
3471 days 2 hours ago
Justunreal
I hope that Brandon goes. I hate him, he was a fucking sheep using him all the way.
3471 days ago
0 min agoDelete ReplyAvatar20
SAME! But honestly NATALIE does like bringing drama so I hppe she does that since she was spared by one vote. I don't really respect her gameplay but it would make the game a lot more interesting

Honestly the only 2 people I want to see gone on the Villains tribe tonight is Brandon & Sean. Brandon just seems a little annoying and Sean, well there's nothing wrong with him it's just he's not really one of my favorites on the Villains tribe

On the heroes tribe I'm rooting for; ETHAN (Comoro BOO <3), Iris (GRENADA BESTIE <3), Mearl (because he's mearl), and NATALIE (cause she causes trouble and were frenemie bitches)

On the Villains tribe I'm rooting for; Alicia (because we've been baes for a long time and I love her to death), Cory (Even though he played me well in GRENADA I still love him <33), Dana (because I loved her so much In Siberia and didn't want her to leave! </3), and Ollie cause he's ULTIMATE BAE 4 LYFE <33333333
3470 days 16 hours ago
bigben1996
Great move by Cory playing that idol I'm surprised he found it that fast.  Now he's likely in a majority of 5-4.
3470 days 16 hours ago
Snake
Tribal Council #2 (Villains) Impressions

This is going to be a great season!! This was their first tribal and someone is already playing an idol. I've never heard someone play it that early, but what I solid move by Cory. I think his days are numbered now and he's going to be the next one gone from the Villains.. but this move bought him some extra time to actually make a move.

Knew Jayshawna wouldn't go far just because of her reputation but I'm glad she didn't throw a fit when she was eliminated. In a season where everyone is a great player, each tribal is going to be difficult. I think this will help the Villains going forward although getting rid of Cory (if he didn't use his idol) would have also been beneficial.
3470 days 15 hours ago
Justunreal
Jayshawna didn't get far yet again, he probably won the first time she or he played!
3470 days 15 hours ago
KidA
I really like Jayshawna so that sucks, but at the same time, Cory is awesome and that idol play was awesome. This season is already really good.
3470 days 14 hours ago
I knew Jayshawna wasn't making it far. I didn't see her beig a power player on a group full of great players. Even though she won she still got voted out early on TWO seasons. She probably won't be coming back unless it's some Second Chances pt 2
3470 days 13 hours ago
Leli14
Yeah, the Jayshawna vote-off was pretty great, even though I was sad to see JS go. Hopefully the crazy Tribal Councils will keep coming :-)
3470 days 13 hours ago
Leli14
And once again I'd like to point out that I hide Idols on blogs here on Tengaged, so it is completely out of my hands who ultimately finds the Idol first. Just if people right now are thinking "how convenient Lifer found an Idol the TC he was in trouble" lol :-)
3470 days 13 hours ago
OMG LELIT THATS SO MEAN HAHA XD! You were happy to see Jay go BAHAHAHA!

Same though she was sort of irrelevant
3470 days 13 hours ago
Leli14
No, I mean I was sad to him go, but I thought it made for an interesting Tribal Council. I don't find him irrelevant at all, or he wouldn't have been asked back lol :-)
3470 days 13 hours ago
True! He probably did really well in his first season! Well dugh cause he won LMAO
3470 days 13 hours ago
Snowgirl57
Wow. An Idol play that early
3470 days 13 hours ago
robulusjgreisonne
I'm shocked at that idol play so early.

I think it's messed up some Villain's plans because I'm shocked that it was a 5-5 vote. I suspect that someone in the Cory alliance (possibly Ollie, seems like his kind of play) would've flipped on the revote against him as a "big move"

But I'm disappointed to see Jayshawna go, they seemed like a strong and interesting player. And more importantly, laid back. It's always refreshing to have a laid back player in the cast. Such grace going out though, a lot of people could learn something from that exit.

Heroes Tribal will be interesting, let's see if that majority 6 stay together. I'm thinking after that idol @ the Villains Tribal, they might start splintering early.

open group

Leli's Viewer's Lounge (Kyushu)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!