This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Heroes vs. Villains Discussion

Topic » Heroes vs. Villains Discussion

3462 days 17 hours ago
Leli14
It's the battle between good and evil!

20 former castaways have returned for a second/third/fourth shot at winning the game, but only ONE person can be the Sole Survivor!

Who will it be? Find out in season twenty of Leli's Survivor series, Survivor: Saint Croix - Heroes vs. Villains.

Enjoy :-)
3462 days 17 hours ago
DrPepsi
.………….…………
3462 days 17 hours ago
sahmosean
The cast looks good. Wish there was more Kiribati. I'm sure Clair would have been on if she wasn't inactive right now.

I feel like it will be a good season :D
3462 days 17 hours ago
Leli14
Clair was actually not someone I considered for this season. There were so many people I wanted to ask back for this season, and she has played twice in like five seasons. Ollie and Iris has as well, but a Villains tribe without Ollie wouldn't make sense, and the same with Iris on the Heroes tribe.
3462 days 16 hours ago
KidA
Gotta root for the Villains over the heroes. I'd love to see Sean take a win.
3462 days 16 hours ago
Missalice3
Leli I hate you so much right now :'( you know I adore you but all my friends made it into this season and I adore them all...!
3462 days 16 hours ago
Missalice3
Also, rooting for:
Ashlyn (AshlynArehart)
Iris (EternalBlossom)
JB (_JB_)
Link (themissinglink)
Mearl (Mearl)
Natalie (OhNatalie)
Stephen (SimvivoRWay)
Alicia (IceIceBaby)
LeQuisha (LusciousLips5)
Ollie (MrPokeguy9)
Sean (Renegade628)
Will (CK11)

I love these people so much <3333
3462 days 16 hours ago
bingo21
Go Heroes!!!!
3462 days 16 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
I like so many of these people. This is a wonderful cast between this cast and bingo's/suitmans season going on at the same time my head might explode.
3462 days 15 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
i'm usually a villain but the heroes are awesome and i'm friends with most of them
3462 days 15 hours ago
bigben1996
Go Heroes! Also who were alternates out of curiosity?  I really thought Clair was coming back
3462 days 15 hours ago
sahmosean
@Ben

Clair has been offline for almost a month now, she almost definitely would be back if she was active I think
I mean, that's my best guess since Clair is a pretty notable player in Leli's but I am wondering what Oliver has to say about it
3462 days 15 hours ago
KidA
How do you pronounce Croix?
3462 days 14 hours ago
bigben1996
Yeah I know had she been active I would say she would be in
3462 days 14 hours ago
robulusjgreisonne
I'm kind of rooting for the Heroes.

My top 2 favourites (Nick and Natalie) are on it, so I'm pretty keen to see them do well.

I hope Will puts in a good showing too, for the Socotra newbies :)

Also behind Iris as well, she's such a positive force and a fighter, and I can appreciate that :)
3462 days 13 hours ago
Jacob_C
Okay i dont know about you but im a bit annoyed ashlyn was cast as a hero.....i mean in the carribean i remember we had some sort of a rivarly and just really rude to my alliance

but she was on another season so idk....a lot could have changed in the 18 months since we played but i am definitly rooting for the villians

open group

Leli's Viewer's Lounge (Kyushu)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!