This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: Denali - Heroes vs. Villains Discussion

Topic » Survivor: Denali - Heroes vs...

2873 days 17 hours ago
sssp123
Oh shit I didn't even notice Mickle was on. Love him <3

Ugh @ Felix though. The forced OTTNegativity  is exactly why I used to dislike Andrea. Only he's even worse.
2873 days 16 hours ago
nnewman3
My birthday was July 5 & I wish is to return to the game that I love & I didn't get my wish because thewinner likes Joe , Nick & Mickle instead of the birthday boy who had his birthday alone
2873 days 16 hours ago
Joshbb17
Yep looks like alot of drama and going to be some good gameplay this season, cant wait to see it unfold
2873 days 16 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
Pretty gutted you guys went with 4 tribes as opposed to just 2. Only reason is I'm pretty sure mickle was gonna fun for Cole first and that's always fun to watch.

Pretty fun cast
2873 days 16 hours ago
Fobbyiyg
Tim (lionsden121) Confessional:

immediately out the gates i go to brandonrichie and mel two people i've known and liked for past seasons i immediately make a tight 3 with them

then i talk to cole just to get majority

talked with dwalls see where hes at

nothing too much just wanted to tell you how these alliances are starting for me

right now if we lose we're voting out carraid i think
2873 days 16 hours ago
Fobbyiyg
Ben (bigben1996) giant ass cast assessment

Jikeidan (Lawful Good) (White Buffs) #FFFFFF:

Ben (bigben1996) - this guy is the true BIG man on campus and has a strong dislike of anything that contains rice.  Very chill and he should just win based on his original and monotone username.

Christian (Christian_) - I am praying that I am not going to have screw Christian over.  He is honestly such a nice guy, but a VERY smart and intellectual player.  Right now, he would be my next ride or die if somehow Connor goes out early which is VERY plausible.

Andrea (IceIceBaby) - I like the idea of working with Andrea, but I definitely don't have any trust in her and she probably doesn't either.  She may have a very chill username, but she is ferocious and there is a STRONG chance that I could definitely be her primary target.

Natasha (Blondelle) - Natasha is very likable and I want to go deep with her into the game.  I am not positive how deep yet, but it definitely doesn't benefit me to go after her immediately.

Nick (Archerskyfire) - "Enemies Working As Friends????" I really don't know?  I want to believe Nick is with me and at the moment I do.  The question is when will the falling out happen because its bound to happen at some point.

Dylan (DBWs) - I don't even care that we aren't talking about game.  The fact he is showing a personable side shows he is a good player and this makes me want to trust his judgement.  The fact he asks about my day is better than most of the entire cast.

Hanran (Chaotic Good) (Pastel Blue Buffs) #AEC6CF:

Trey (trey2288) - He is Sackeshi's friend so ultimately, I will sheep him at some point.

Erik (YoundandReckless) - I am in 100% hot water with him.  I screwed him over in AS and I know he will be gunning for me.  Other than that, Erik is a chill guy, but if any hero is going to flip at the merge it WILL be him.

Joe (TheEclipse) - I guess the sun ain't ever coming up.

Ben (aceman509) - We had a good conversation today and we both flopped in our respective seasons.  I think Ben is either going to play a substantial role for me in this game or is going to get me out in something very random.  Too early, too tell.

Connor (Cjuddy) - Jesus has answered my prayers.

Jimbo (sahmosean) - This guy is #1 on my hit list at the current moment (could change).  I feel like he holds a certain ego being a winner in the series and it's leaving a nasty vibe.  He is likely safe on his tribe, but when these tribes merge back I will release my inner volleyball persona.

Bokon (Lawful Evil) (Black Buffs) #000000:
Brandon (brandonrichie) - You're not a hero!
Tim (lionsden121) - Tough guy eh
Roman (dwallz26) - He's going to be analytical and probably snarky.  *Adds to metaphorical notepad* DEFINITELY DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE
Chris (Carraid73) - He can bust a pretty sick rhyme and you're going to love him vs. Brandon.
Cole (Cole91) - Where is Kim Matina?
Mel (me2013) - I thought she was on the heroes whoops!

Fuwa (Chaotic Evil) (Pastel Red Buffs) #FF7878:
Brandan (Maladus1) - Hi Brandon.
Mickle (micklepickle20) - He did not make his Cole92 multi
Niko (nhulse19) - I pray he makes F3 if I manage to go out early
Brady (bradyspaulding16) - Spelling
Felix (CharlieBiBi) - Idk how the fuck this will work out
Chris (Chris1080) - Punctuation

Current Spot:

I feel that I am in a good spot with Christian and Natasha.  There is a good shot we never head to tribal, but there is also a chance that Ethan or Fobby says one hero tribe and one villain tribe win immunity.  That would be awful as we would head to TC a lot.  The twists will probably be RI and Mickle's player in which I will likely get the distinguished honor.  In terms of a target, I am concerned how I am currently perceived.  I'm going to attempt and sway current opinons about me so if I'm not a top target to a MOR one at best. #NOUTR5

Support the troops!
2873 days 15 hours ago
thewinner
Dylan (DBWs) Confessional:

Well, apparently I'm not only a hero but a 'lawfully good' hero. I'm hoping to play up to that as much as possible, because that sounds so fine and dandy.

I'm not really sure where I sit at this tribe, which most likely means I'm in a not so 'good' position. I know Nick from a group game I'm currently in, so hopefully we can be a duo. Andrea and I obviously know each other, both from other group games but mainly from Eritrea. She offered to be the #LawfulDuo which would be great, in these group games she has shown to be loyal and a bigger target than her allies. So hopefully the 3 of us can get together.

I've also talked with Christian (about #DanMoves for hours) and Ben. If I had to guess, Natasha/Christian are probably in an alliance, and Ben may be close to them. So we may have a 3-3 clash early on, and I'm guessing Ben/Andrea will be the likely people to cross the line to the other side.

The OG hero tribe was so stacked, especially cuz Newz/Rhys weren't on the villains, why'd you have to split us from Joe and Jimbo? I blame Fobby.
2873 days 15 hours ago
thewinner
Cole (Cole91) Confessional:

Yeah I decided to come back. Probably a big mistake because when I came back first thing I did was check out the active groups I was in. And yeah, that included WPF....and I saw how much the Brovivors were getting. Like damn lol. I didn't realize we made such a negative impact in the series..... whatever the case there aren't really many Brovivors this time around. I mean we have Ben and Mickle but that's about it. And to be real, I don't really like Mickle too much. He doesn't play the game with logic at all. He just does stuff just to do it or be noticed. Still, I rather have allies than not... And when I saw he was a villain I knew I would have to TRY to work something out with him...

Lucky for me though, the Villains tribe split and I got paired with a brand new group of players I've never played with this series. This gave me new life in the series and honestly I'm excited I can start fresh on this tribe. Right now, our tribe seems active because within the first hour every single tribe member messaged me. I think the person that I'm closest to is Roman. I like him because he's my age and he actually skype calls lol. You don't find that a lot on tengaged. Unfortunately I some how got wrapped into a four person alliance with people I don't like too much: Mel, Tim, and Brandon. Now Brandon I can manage but ugh Tim/Mel annoy the hell out of me. I know I'm going to have to deal with it because unfortunately they already formed a majority alliance. Whatever the case, I just want to lay low. Kind of have to win you're apparently one of the most hated winners/players by most of the alumni rip.

So wish me luck. Right now I just plan on laying low and talking to everybody. Though I'm stuck in this majority alliance I want to win as many comps as possible because I don't want to see Chris or Roman go!
2873 days 15 hours ago
Fobbyiyg
Cole types like joedaman
2873 days 15 hours ago
thewinner
MICKLE VIDEO CONFESSIONAL

THIS IS NOT A DRILL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=375&v=Yj7Q9r1s2YM
2873 days 15 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
"Cole is the Herbert Hoover to my fdr"

"I'm as sane as cam and cam is fucking retarded"
2873 days 15 hours ago
_ivyyy_445
THIS IS THE BEST CAST I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY IRRELEVANT LIFE.

I WILL BE DOING A CAST ASSESSMENT BECAUSE MY IRRELEVANT OPINION MATTERS

I LOVE THIS SO MUCH OMG I LOVE THIS

I LOVE YOU WHOEVER DID THE CASTING

I FREAKING LOVE YOU
2873 days 15 hours ago
_ivyyy_445
I AM SO HYPED FOR THE DOWNRIGHT CHAOS
2873 days 15 hours ago
thewinner
I think he also said "He is the Simon Cowell to my FDR" ???? LMAO
2873 days 14 hours ago
_ivyyy_445
First of all, 24 castaways is insane! Especially with the huge named players in this series.

Jikeidan (Lawful Good) (White Buffs) #FFFFFF:
Ben (bigben1996) [Poland, 9th ; All Stars, 5th] - Okay, so I think he excites me the most because I love him and I've never watched him play before. I feel like he has the advantage on his tribe because he's seen how they all play on his series excluding Dylan I believe. I want him to do good and I hope he does!
Christian (Christian_) [Caicos Islands, 1st] - I love Christian, he's probably freaking out because, being the most recent winner, he's probably screwed. However, it looks like he's in a good spot so I hope he can ride it out to at least the merge. I really like Christian.
Andrea (IceIceBaby) [Eritrea, 7th ; Santorini, 9th] - Andrea is really entertaining and fun. She's also got a great strategic game. Her only flaws are that she's confrontational at times and noticeably aggressive. I think she's going to breathe life into this season, I just wonder for how long? (ALSO HOLY CRAP AT HER VOTE OFF in Santorini, big idol plays and she went out with 1 vote... dang that must've hurt!)
Natasha (Blondelle) [Czech Republic, 9th ; Blood vs. Water, 8th] - Love Natasha!! I need to read up on BvW but it looked like in Czech Republic, she controlled the pre-merge and that's why she was out so early in the merge. Natasha, I feel, has improved since Czech Republic. I played with her before and she was quite the player. I feel like she's got a great chance of winning this game, I would love to see her make the F3, I know she's capable of doing it.
Nick (Archerskyfire) [Nepal, 1st ; Polynesia, 2nd ; All Stars, 4th] - I've not watched him play. But his stats alone speak for themselves. If I saw his stats, I'd be scared. However, he's managed to make it to Finale night 3 times, I'm sure he has the capacity to make it again... or has he done so 4 times too many? I hope to see what happens here!
Dylan (DBWs) [Eritrea, 1st] - He was very active in the VL and I'm glad to see he has a chance to play. He won Eritrea so he's clearly a strong player. I'm rooting for him!

This is my favorite tribe tbh!

open group

WPF's Survivor VL

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!