This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: Denali - Heroes vs. Villains Discussion

Topic » Survivor: Denali - Heroes vs...

2863 days 13 hours ago
thewinner
We are underway!

Jikeidan (Lawful Good) (White Buffs) #FFFFFF:
Ben (bigben1996) [Poland, 9th ; All Stars, 5th]
Christian (Christian_) [Caicos Islands, 1st]
Andrea (IceIceBaby) [Eritrea, 7th ; Santorini, 9th]
Natasha (Blondelle) [Czech Republic, 9th ; Blood vs. Water, 8th]
Nick (Archerskyfire) [Nepal, 1st ; Polynesia, 2nd ; All Stars, 4th]
Dylan (DBWs) [Eritrea, 1st]

Hanran (Chaotic Good) (Pastel Blue Buffs) #AEC6CF:
Trey (trey2288) [Bali, 8th ; Blood vs. Water, 5th]
Erik (YoundandReckless) [Kyushu, 11th ; All Stars, 12th]
Joe (TheEclipse) [Poland, 8th ; Polynesia 1st ; All Stars, 20th]
Ben (aceman509) [Pakistan, 4th]
Connor (Cjuddy) [Czech Republic, 10th ; Blood Vs Water, 4th]
Jimbo (sahmosean) [Bali, 6th ; All Stars, 16th ; Pakistan, 1st]

Bokon (Lawful Evil) (Black Buffs) #000000:
Brandon (brandonrichie) [Pakistan, 2nd]
Tim (lionsden121) [Caicos Islands, 9th]
Roman (dwallz26) [Czech Republic 2nd ; Santorini, 4th]
Chris (Carraid73) [Eritrea, 10th]
Cole (Cole91) [Congo, 3rd ; All Stars, 1st]
Mel (me2013) [Faroe Islands, 1st]

Fuwa (Chaotic Evil) (Pastel Red Buffs) #FF7878:
Brandan (Maladus1) [Eritrea, 4th ; Pakistan, 7th]
Mickle (micklepickle20) [Poland, 14th ; Polynesia, 3rd ; Blood vs. Water, 9th]
Niko (nhulse19) [Faroe Islands, 13th ; Santorini, 6th]
Brady (bradyspaulding16) [Jamaica, 4th ; All Stars, 15th]
Felix (CharlieBiBi) [Eritrea, 9th]
Chris (Chris1080) [Polynesia, 7th ; All Stars, 10th]
2863 days 13 hours ago
Fobbyiyg
Ben (Aceman509) Confessional:

The first confessional ever made

I typed this with my dick out
2863 days 13 hours ago
Fobbyiyg
Trey (Trey2288) Confessional:

What is up first confessional of the season and I'm so excited to be back for a third season.  When I look at this cast I'm just so excited to play and I may get called a dork or a geek or whatever for being so giddy which is fine since I am a dork but I love survivor and tengaged and when you think of tengaged players these are some of the best in the game and even though we all have real lives,  these people are legends of the game on here and I'm just so happy to have a chance to play with them.  I don't necessarily agree with who's a hero and a villain but it doesn't matter with this cast put any combo of people on the same tribe and amazing survivor plays and drama will occur.  I'm probably the worst person on this cast but I honestly feel that's because I just play up this underdog character and I do so bad at it and I'm going to be more of me and I'm going to play a better game and I really don't see why I can't come out here and outplay these great players what do they have or what can they do that I can't.  Third time playing no excuses,  and nothing less than a victory is acceptable.
2863 days 13 hours ago
CrazyCourtney0
TIM AND NIKO BEING ON YESSS <3 <3 <3
2863 days 13 hours ago
thewinner
Thoughts on the cast?

Who are you surprised is on? Who are you surprised that isn't?

Who is your pick to win?

Which tribe looks the best/worst?
2863 days 12 hours ago
Fobbyiyg
Chris (Chris1080) Confessional:

To be able to play in this series is such an honor, and to play 3 times is an incredible honor, it means that I have made a mark on this series and that's what I wanted to do lol. It's been almost 2 years since Fans vs. Favorites and almost a year since All-Stars, and I'm coming back more prepared then ever to win this game. I'm going to play aggressive but passive and make alliances with people who I know I can trust, basically everything is on the line this time. I'm not losing this time! As of right now I love my tribe except for felix, and if I have it my way he'll be the first one gone for sure lol. I have good relationships with Brady and Brandon, and I'm still a little wary about Mickle. I'll be sure to keep him close for now but I will not hesitate to vote him out if I feel the need to. I'm pissed Joe is here because you three worship the fucking ground that he walks on, believe me when I say if his tribe loses I will make sure he goes first!
2863 days 12 hours ago
nnewman3
I got robbed like 3 times now I wanted to play this season I feel betrayed right now
2863 days 12 hours ago
thewinner
There are already several hilarious alliances forming.
2863 days 12 hours ago
nnewman3
Send 2 more players in the game now or later
2863 days 12 hours ago
WitZ
This is going to be a boring VL lmao. You just put the entire VL in the game lmao <3
Overall it looks strong.. but who knows how it will play out...
2863 days 12 hours ago
sssp123
There are so many people I like on this cast, first and foremost CONNOR. He better fucking win.
2863 days 12 hours ago
CrazyCourtney0
since the entire VL is playing in w&f's survivor: vl cast edition, I have decided to be more active here because lmfao why not?
------
Who are you surprised is on? Who are you surprised that isn't? niko and natasha because I thought they left the site lol, and mickle as it seems to be tradition that every returnee season mickle must make a return as a contestant (the day he leaves the site is the day his avatar is featured on the logo of w&f's survivor for the rest of time, kim jong-il style)

Who is your pick to win? jimbo, he's gotten back into the groove of group games, and he's a strategical genius once again, so if he doesn't flop like all stars, I think he could win lmfao.

Which tribe looks the best/worst? from an entertainment standpoint, chaotic evil looks the best because ottnn monsters are my favorite type of reality television contestant, and chaotic good looks to be the most boring as they're mostly gamebots, most of whom will only be visible in a handful of random moments, so yeah.
2863 days 12 hours ago
nnewman3
I agree with you witz
2863 days 12 hours ago
Fobbyiyg
Tribe Rankings based on interesting cast

Chaotic Evil > Lawful Good > Lawful Evil > Chaotic Good
2863 days 12 hours ago
sssp123
Other than him, I'm rooting for Ben, Natasha and Andrea.
2863 days 12 hours ago
WitZ
When you look around the VL and realize that you weren't even top 24 to be cast in a returnees game 0_o </3

open group

WPF's Survivor VL

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!