This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Bali Cast Assessments

Topic » Survivor Bali Cast Assessments

3354 days 12 hours ago
MarthaSpeaks
I would say strategic game is the most important thing
3354 days ago
RedWing91
I think Physical is the most important. If they can't vote you out you are safe
3353 days 12 hours ago
JMez2612
Social is the most important. Hands down.

Physical- who cares if they can't touch you, what if they don't like you.

Strategic- backstabbing people will piss them off.
3353 days 8 hours ago
MarthaSpeaks
Mel wasnt very well liked and she won last season. Social is definitely not the most important. She won for her strategic gameplay hands down.
3353 days 7 hours ago
MarthaSpeaks
PELACUR:

Harry (harrywasnak): I think hell make final two, but end up like FireDragon, the jury just will not feel he controlled the game and many any moves at all, he will get votes from players who would just hate to see Courtney crowned Sole Survivor, but they will not be enough.
PREDICTION - Runner-Up

Harry (harrywasnak): I really do think this is another smart move by the cast, I think Harry was severely underestimated in this game. Admittedly he did very little in almost every aspect of this game, but normally people like this take the opportunity they are given by going so deep in the game and then end up at least in the finals. He was targeted from the very beginning, which makes sense because I could have seen him doing some big things in this game. Another original Palasari goes down, Jimbo is taking down his former tribe one by one, the only original Palasari left are those that Jimbo considers to be in his alliance, but we have seen him backstab before and I expect it again. He was taken out by an idol play, the 4 votes he got were from Jimbo's alliance while the other Alliance voted Noah, I honestly feel that Jimbo actually got it right this time, the longer Harry stayed in this game the more opportunity he had to make a serious dent. Like I was hoping people I could actually see winning over Jimbo are starting to get taken out, unfortunately by Jimbo himself but finally acceptable gameplay is not something I will oppose. As soon as I chose Harry to be the one to unify the tribe and takeover he gets taken out by an idol, he obviously did not have enough time. Stephen getting voted out should have been the inspiration he needed, I severely overestimated him. What Harry did accomplish (because I knew it would be something big) was to eliminate the idols Jimbo had, I truly believe his vote off will lead to Jimbo's downfall because he didnt have the idols as a cushion. He was not active enough in this game to do anything about this and once Jimbo locks onto you you have very little hope, if any.
ACTUAL - 9th (BI 4-4-1-1/ AI 4-1-1)

Harry is the biggest wildcard to be voted out up until this point, had he invested more time into this game I believe he would have been a contender against Jimbo. Jimbo has all of the details he needs in the game coming right back to him, Harry was in the minority, he got very little information and even if he did he probably would not have used it to save himself. The first 35% of the merge have gone exactly the way Jimbo wanted, other than wasting an idol, because Jimbo is in the Final Seven with only one vote against him in the entire game. I think this was definitely a blindside, I think I was the only person who saw potential in Harry, who knows if that idol had not been played there is a chance Jimbo could have gone out. I think people were taking Harry deep in this game simply for a vote, i dont think very many people were that loyal to him. I think the only thing he could have done that would have helped him severely would be to participate in the game more. Also on the bright side this seems to be the moment in the game that separates it into CR vs Jimbo. Interesting, I suppose I should have seen this coming and in a way I did, but I am still completely blown away by the fact that it is actually coming into fruition, only CR begins at a severe disadvantage, poor guy.
3353 days 7 hours ago
MarthaSpeaks
PELACUR:

Trey (trey2288): Will and Trey would both rather move forward in this game with Nicole than each other, so when they are defeated in their 4th immunity challenge and 3 has to become 2 they each vote for each other and let Nicole cast the deciding vote. She votes out Trey and she and Will continue on.
PREDICTION - 13th (2-1)

Trey (trey2288): I think this was kind of a dumb move by the cast, Trey really was not much of a threat and  actually took an idol for him to go down, the only thing this accomplished was separating Trey & Courtney, which was not as powerful a duo as I was led to believe. Ayung actually did not go on the losing streak I was expecting, that went to Sungi, I think the only reason Trey made it this deep in the game goes to the fact that the roles were flipped. Jimbo really hated for some reason and I think that is an accomplishment in itself, because that means that Jimbo actually took Trey out for a reason most of the people Jimbo took out was for no good reason. Half of Ayung is officially out, now most of the people left in this game Jimbo has worked with at some point, I am hoping Will is not the next one to go because that means that the top 6 are exactly what Jimbo wants and he will have taken everybody exactly where he wanted to take them. Jimbo is beginning to play this game personally he is making a lot of mistakes and I really think his "allies" are not going to trust him late in the game when it really matters. Jimbo was on a streak of taking out good players, Trey was very average, he could have been a lot stronger, but I think he got soft with all of the immunities he got as a member of Ayung. Whether Trey was bluffing about having an idol or not he should have been able to claim a spot in the top 7, whatever he had with Courtney should have helped him get in with Jimbo. I know he may not like Trey, but he has shown he will work with people he does not like to go further in this game. Jimbo clearly has majority now and nobody on the other side has an idol, he definitely has done a good job of choosing his allies. Other people can claim this was their decision, but we all know it was not.

Trey never had any chance at winning, let alone beating Jimbo, but he could have done better than this, I think he just gave up at the end. I think Trey knew exactly what was going on in this game, like he said he did, and realized he was too late to stop it. Still 1 vote against Jimbo and things are still going his way, 11 votes and hardly any of them left without some of Jimbo's input. This was definitely not a blindside, most of the tribe should have known Jimbo was against Trey and they took somebody out for Noah last tribal, Jimbo has to be able to choose the person who goes directly immediately after something like that happens. Apparently nobody was as loyal to Trey as I thought they were and they were also just using him for a vote, because even Courtney sold him out. I think if he had done the same thing to Courtney either first or when he first heard his name on the chopping block he could have swayed the vote a little bit, but that would be a long shot. I think CR & Jimbo are wasting ally opportunities with each person that goes, the allies that they have right now are way more likely to blindside them than anybody they have voted out, especially Jimbo. Jimbo chose to work with a lot of the heavy hitters in this game, either way I think the result would be the same Jimbo owning everything with no signs of slowing down, unfortunately I am with everyone else it looks like Will is next, but I really want to see Will win immunity or be safe somehow.
3350 days 20 hours ago
MarthaSpeaks
PELACUR:

Will (SurvivorFan37): Ayung loses their 5th challenge and Nicole and Will are the last two left on the tribe. It comes down to a firemaking challenge, which is won by Nicole.
PREDICTION - 12th (Loses FireMaking Challenge)

Will (SurvivorFan37): Ayung definitely did a lot better than I gave them credit for. I feel like Will was another one who had already accepted defeat at this point, so a rather boring vote here as Jimbo already said he would be the next to go. Just like Trey I do not think Will (or any member of Ayung honestly) would have made the merge if they were in Sungi's position. Like it was said at this tribal council though, Jimbo was finally losing his grip on this game and this would indeed be the last time things would go his way. Jimbo may have gotten his way and handpicked the top 6, but he actually took out the wrong person, he actually put his trust into people he should not have. I knew Jimbo was making mistakes, I knew he was voting out the wrong people and it finally caught up with him. I do not think Will was as strong as he was made out to be, he may have been one of the stronger members left because Jimbo took out a lot of them early on, but there are still people left in this game who are bigger threats. This vote proves that Courtney is at the bottom of her alliance, whatever that maybe as the Jimbo tribal really throws everything into chaos. I think if Jimbo had decided to work with the other side (Trey, Will, etc.) he would not be voted out following this tribal council. It also shows that Jimbo may have chosen his allies well, but he lead them terribly. All of them realized they had let Jimbo get too far and there was nothing he could do about it.
ACTUAL - 7th (4-3)

(B.T.W. Trey's Actual - 8th (BI 4-4 / AI 4-0)

I think Jimbo really demoralized a lot of these players. I think a lot of them figured Jimbo had his hooks so deep in this game there was no way for them to pull them out. It is interesting that only one person would openly go against Jimbo and yet it was a blindside that took Jimbo out. Will was not blindsided, he did seem to have a rather strong alliance with CR & Clair at the end there, but they could not convince anyone to flip from Jimbo's alliance, not even Nicole who is apparently playing both sides. Courtney has been playing a rather risky game, but I think she will be brought to the end because people with think she will be easy to beat in a jury vote because she did not do much of anything. I think if perhaps Will had put in a little more effort he could still be in this game. Like I said SOMEBODY in Jimbo's alliance should have used the opportunity to join Will's alliance instead of voting him out because now there have to be trust issues among them. I was really pulling for Will after he proved himself to be a way better player than I had anticipated, at least he was voted out fairly I guess.
3350 days 18 hours ago
MarthaSpeaks
PELACUR:

Jimbo (sahmosean): Ayung does not make it this deep into the game. So it becomes Sungi vs Palasari, Palasari wins and makes it to the merge without seeing one Tribal Council. Sungi realizes the merge is upon them and they cannot let Jimbo into the merge. After he flipped on his original alliance, they do not trust him when it really matters.
PREDICTION - 10th (3-1)

Jimbo (sahmosean): Well the best player in the game up until this point finally loses. I am surprised to see this betrayal of Jimbo at this point to be honest, he said himself that he knew he had to change his strategy, even though it appears he did not even attempt to do that. I was not expecting a merge at 10 so I think that was another thing that definitely helped Jimbo survive even longer in this game as I also did not anticipate a tribe swap, the fact is Jimbo never stopped playing this game to the best of his ability and he must have thought that none of the other castaways were going to notice that and to be honest neither did I, but I forgot that Noah is actually a really good player himself. Without Jimbo in this game a lot of people who were not vulnerable to be voted out before are now suddenly vulnerable (CR), but like Jimbo said CR has proven himself to be more than capable of making it deep in the game on his own. Jimbo did not even bother getting to know Clair's gameplay that much and he thinks he has it all figured out, which is exactly why Clair helped get rid of him. I also think Jimbo is unaware that Noah was instrumental in taking him out. I will agree with him that Nicole is not the model of a strong player, but Jimbo cannot really say that because everybody looks weak compared to him. He blames Courtney for taking him out thats a riot, there is no way Courtney came up with it, she did not even realize she was on the bottom of Jimbo's alliance. He has a point when he says he carried CR (even though CR did not even agree to it, nor was he aware of it I dont think), but Jimbo did not carry Noah AT ALL, Noah has earned his position in this game so far, but I think CR is going to have to go if Noah wants any chance at winning this game. I am pretty sure the only person to view Jimbo as a threat all game was Ty and he left first, Jimbo may have been targeted countless times, but they were not because people viewed him as a threat.
ACTUAL - 6th (5-1)

I do not see how Courtney still thinks she has been doing everything, people have been targeting her for at least the last TWO tribal councils there is no way she is in control of anything. Jimbo seemed to consider CR one of his closest allies and yet not only did he lie to him countless times but he also did not work with him at all after they were split up and when they got back together at the merge. Jimbo claims he was not completely blindsided, which I guess is true, but he definitely took these people to be fools and so did I to be honest. At least Jimbo admits he is a hypocrite, I mean how can he be angry at Courtney when he clearly betrayed her at the very tribal council she "betrayed" him. Well Jimbo did say he hoped it would be unanimous and I thought he would get voted out unanimously before the season even started so both of us got what we wanted. I think if Jimbo did not play such a personal game he probably would have made it much farther, I mean most of his reason's for targeting people were because he "hated" them. Jimbo claims Nicole will be the swing vote in this game now, but I personally believe Nicole will use this opportunity to take control. With Jimbo gone people have nobody to fear and can try to make moves now without being in Jimbo's shadow. Jimbo was an amazing player, he did a lot better than I expected, but I think that very thing is the reason he is sitting on the jury.
3350 days 9 hours ago
MarthaSpeaks
PELACUR:

Noah (noah_kondon): Palasari had a free ticket to the top six, but those who felt they were on the bottom knew that Ty was their only chance of surviving. So, they used him. They contacted him and told him to vote Noah to survive. Palasari had finally split into two groups, only one had Ty, and the other did not. Josh won immunity. He used this to form the rebellion and Noah was his first target. Putting Stephen and Cameron in the bottom two.
PREDICTION - 7th (4-3)

Noah (noah_kondon): CR may not have been responsible for taking him out, but I definitely feel that his exit benefits CR the most. Noah was the victim of an absolutely brilliant strategy by Nicole, she knew that this was the last tribal council where idols could be played and she did not want to waste it, she knew Noah was gone either way, but I think she just worked her way into everyone left taking her to the Final Three (with the exception of MAYBE CR.) I think Noah's alignment with Jimbo and role in backstabbing him is probably what prompted Nicole to pull this move. Like I said with Jimbo out certain people are not as comfortable as they once were, Noah was one of those people, I think with Jimbo gone, Nicole finally had the courage she needed to start taking out heavy hitters. Clair did not do this on her own, but I think Noah blames her for it, which is why this was such a brilliant move by Nicole. These past two votes have been people making huge moves and playing it well enough so that the juror blames somebody else for it. If Nicole gets the opportunity to explain herself to the jury I think their entire perception of her will change. Courtney is still as delusional as ever thinking like the last 6 people were blindsided and it was her that did it, I am fairly certain that Noah was one of the toughest players left in this game and it is sad to see such a great player go. Nicole definitely just took Noah's place as CR's chief rival in winning this game, I would say either Clair or CR is at risking of going in the next tribal council, Clair just because theres no reason for any of them to take her, CR probably would if he could get the votes, but I dont think he can. Noah was working side by side with Jimbo all game so I think that also played a role in him being targeted this week.
ACTUAL - 5th (BI 3-2 / AI 2-0)

I do not see where the sudden target on Clair came from, I think Noah may have adopted Jimbo's strategy of targeting random people or targeting people for random reasons which ultimately led to his downfall. Noah seemed loyal to his allies at this point, but I think after he floated the idea of betraying Jimbo the others felt they couldnt trust him. I think MOST of the more naive players have been voted out by this point and the remaining players know what needs to be done in order for them to win this game. Noah has kind of a right to be upset because he was needlessly idol'ed out, but I just cant get over how impressive that move was. This vote was as close as it could possibly be, this Final Five tribal council is the model of a healthy Final Five it is exactly what the game is designed to have happen. I think Noah got a little too comfortable with Jimbo and did not realize the magnitude voting him out would have on his game in particular. Like I said Nicole used the opportunity that voting out Jimbo presented and took control of this game, this vote was all her. She is doing a strategy that has proven to work this season, make your moves in the shadows so it isnt as obvious that you are behind certain things. He only did slightly better than I anticipated, I knew he was a fantastic player, but this performance did surprise, I didnt realize just how good he was, I think the cast actually figured something out before I did for once and that is the reason Noah is out of this game right now.
3345 days ago
haycsclair
Hello, MarthaSpeaks. Is Thea your real name? Well I just want to say that I had fun reading your prediction or whatever you call it. You really put a lot of effort in it. Thank you so much! :)

To all of you here, who predicted my placement in this game, I am glad that I have surpassed your predictions at its best. ;)
3344 days 11 hours ago
MarthaSpeaks
"Hello, MarthaSpeaks. Is Thea your real name? Well I just want to say that I had fun reading your prediction or whatever you call it. You really put a lot of effort in it. Thank you so much! :)"

No, Thea is not my real name, I mean maybe it will be someday I havent decided yet. Sorry I placed you so low, but I didnt have much to go on.
3344 days ago
haycsclair
That's okay, Thea. Continue what you are doing. *hugs*

open group

WPF's Survivor VL

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!