This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Bali Cast Assessments

Topic » Survivor Bali Cast Assessments

3366 days 12 hours ago
AlaskanFiredragon
3366 days 12 hours ago
AlaskanFiredragon
AYUNG:
Carson (CarsonWorld)-Probably an early boot or floater.
Will (SurvivorFan37)- He is going to provide so much entertainment and make it really far too bad he is on the boringest tribe and will have to carry them to victory
Sam (DDJOT98)- Probably will go inactive.
Bryan (bryantandf) worst player on the worst tribe. He is my pick for first boot.
Trey (trey2288)  He is usually active but doesn't make much of a mark on the game from my experiences with him. But on this tribe that should be enough to make the merge
Clair (haycsclair)Honestly i think she is a really overrated group game player. She is sketchy and it is very easy to catch onto it.

SUNGI:
Cole (Coyle14) Im with prez. Don't trust this guy for sh!t But he may just end up sheeping jimbo
Snow (Snowgirl57)I think she could be the surprise of the season :). I could see her calling some shots and winning challenges here and there
Ty (J0K3R) Very strong physical game but his social game is pretty lacking
Jimbo (sahmosean) I wish I could have snagged him up in the sweepstakes! He is hilarious and a great player. In my opinion he will win the game. I can definitely see him teaming up with Will both are high level funny experienced group game players. I'd love to see that f2 happen.
Maxwell (Broniak)Umm I think he plays a lot of group games but I dont think he is very active in them :X
CR (HELPme1)If CR wins this game god please HELPme snap back into reality

PALASARI:
Noah (noah_kondon)I think he will be active and a solid contender but I see him getting 3rd-6th
Josh (IhasFood) Im sorry but any one with the username IhasFood cannot be a legitimate threat in the game
Courtney (CrazyCourtney0)I think she will be very active and entertaining and will probably make an alliance with Cameron
Harry (harrywasnak) Solid group game player from what I have season. I think he will have trouble actually winning the game though.But I do see him going far
Cameron (Giraffez) Cameron is really interesting to play with and does not shy away from drama but i dont think there will be much of it this game.
Stephen (SimvivorRWay)No chance in hell sorry
3366 days 12 hours ago
thewinner
LMAO LOVE IT
3366 days 12 hours ago
preznewton44
"CR (HELPme1)If CR wins this game god please HELPme snap back into reality"

Pack it up, everyone.  Go home.  AFD has won already.
3366 days 12 hours ago
thewinner
I might do an audio assessment tomorrow night
3366 days 12 hours ago
byp123
byp123
Sorry idk a decent amount of these people

AYUNG:
Carson (CarsonWorld) - I predict an early boot for him. I've seen him in a few group games now and he never seems to do well
Will (SurvivorFan37) - Don't know too much about him except for the fact that he hosts a pretty successful group game. Hosts usually seem to also be good player so I'll expect good things from him
Sam (DDJOT98) - ?
Bryan (bryantandf) - ?
Trey (trey2288) - ?
Clair (haycsclair) - My dark horse pick. From what I've heard she's a solid player and I think she can play the UTR card and control things without anyone realizing until it's too late

SUNGI:
Cole (Coyle14) - Played with him in a few games before. He always seems to do well but get blindsided somewhere between 12th-7th. I think he'll be too trusting of his alliance and they'll backstab him
Snow (Snowgirl57) - From what I know of her, I think she'll be entertaining and go far, but I don't think she's strategic enough to win.
Ty (J0K3R) - Not sure about him, but he's already playing strategically by calling out jimbo to Snow, so either that backfires and he goes out early, or he takes early control
Jimbo (sahmosean) - (I owe him a good review since he brought me back as a returnee in his series c: ) Probably the biggest group game name in the cast (except maybe Will) if he can get an alliance in the beginning and survive a few tribal I think he can ride it all the way, otherwise he'll be out early for being a threat. Really hit or miss.
Maxwell (Broniak) - He's very confident and willing to speak his mind and throw challenges. I think the best move for him is to latch on to whoever takes control of the tribe and then make a move early in the merge to take control
CR (HELPme1) - I'll be taking bets for the over/under for days until he becomes inactive. Over/under 6?

PALASARI:
Noah (noah_kondon) - I don't really know him but I think he's a solid group game player. Not really sure what to expect but I think he can do well
Josh (IhasFood) - ?
Courtney (CrazyCourtney0) - She really is crazy... I'm expecting her to bring the drama, but not last too long
Harry (harrywasnak) - Similar to Carson I never really see him go far, not sure why but he never does well. I don't see him making the merge
Cameron (Giraffez) - Not too sure, I think similar to Snow the entertainment will be there, but not sure if there's enough strategy to make the end
Stephen (SimvivorRWay) - I've never seen him before but I'm pretty sure he's a good group game player. I feel like he'll be able to take control of his tribe and go far
3366 days 12 hours ago
preznewton44
LOVE these.  Scott and AFD are the real heroes tonight.
3366 days 12 hours ago
thewinner
I'LL TAKE THE OVER SCOTT CR IS HERE FOR THE LONG HAUL!!

ALL ABOARD THE CR HYPE CHAIN!! CHOOOO CHOOOOOOO
3366 days 12 hours ago
preznewton44
PUT SOME COAL ON THAT FIRE, THIS TRAIN IS FULL STEAM AHEAD.
3366 days 11 hours ago
RedWing91
Well obviously I'm on that hype train I picked CR
3366 days 11 hours ago
preznewton44
I hope you enjoy that return ticket, Red.
3366 days 11 hours ago
RedWing91
I really hope he doesn't disappear
3366 days 11 hours ago
thewinner
Coming soon:

A Prez/Me joint audio assessment.
3366 days 9 hours ago
MarthaSpeaks
MY TURN:

AYUNG:

Carson (CarsonWorld): Definitely not a merge contender, but very close, he helps his tribe win many immunity challenges, but only because he knows the next time they lose hes getting voted out. The rest of his tribe gets along very well, but since he was the only one to stand by Bryan, he has no chance of gaining any allies.
PREDICTION - 12th

Will (SurvivorFan37): CR wins first individual immunity, not that it mattered nobody really had their eyes on him anyway. Once the tribes merged and everybody began to talk it was clear that there was a leader on each tribe. Will would be one of them (Jimbo & Courtney being the others). Everybody agreed they should begin by taking these three out beginning with Will because CR owed Jimbo and Courtney agreed to help (not knowing that she might be going next). So the new majority alliance (lead by CR.) was CR/Courtney/Jimbo/Harry/Sam. Wills alliance voted for Jimbo, they tried to swing Sam, but CR had immunity that week.
PREDICTION - 9th

Sam (DDJOT98): My sweepstakes choice, unfortunately I think hell go deep and get picked off by a Final Three alliance. Stephen wins the Final Four immunity challenge, defeating Sam and costing him the game. Courtney knew he had been voting for her throughout the merge, but she felt his one vote was not enough to be afraid of, so she kept him in until his wasted vote became too much of a nuisance.
PREDICTION - 4th

Bryan (bryantandf): My choice for second boot. He isnt really a standout player, but I believe he will try to make a big move before ultimately losing early. After their loss in the second immunity challenge I think he will go to Carson & Clair (not realizing Clair has already been approached) and tell them that this is their only chance to take out Will (who has already proven his dominance in challenges). The vote, unsurprisingly, ends in a 3-3 tie. In the revote, it dawns on Clair that Bryan may have deliberately thrown the challenge to attempt this takeover and flips to vote him out of the game.
PREDICTION - 17th

Trey (trey2288): I think he will become very close with Ty and be a FireDragon/Sim kind of duo. Unfortunately, he gets beat by his own Mel (Courtney) after Sam wins an immunity he should not have.
PREDICTION - 5th

Clair (haycsclair): Unfortunately for her I think she will choose the wrong alliance and it will catch up to her at the tribal council right before the merge. Will was just using her to take out the minority on her tribe. She finds this out and tries to convince Trey/Sam to vote out Will because he just uses people for their vote, but they wouldnt listen to her.
PREDICTION - 10th

SUNGI:

Cole (Coyle14): Third Boot. In an unlikely Survivor event, all three tribes lose one of the first three immunity challenges. I think hell try not making an alliance this time and get taken out early for it. The alliance will be Snow/Ty/Jimbo/Maxwell. He will vote for CR and CR will vote for Jimbo, CR tries to convince Cole that Jimbo cant be trusted, but Jimbo has already convinced Cole that hes safe by making him feel like hes in the alliance.
PREDICTION - 16th

Snow (Snowgirl57): I think she will be the tragedy of the season. I think she will come so close to merge only to be taken out because of Jimbos unpredictability and a fear of drawing rocks. I think by this stage Jimbo will abandon her completely and bring CR more into the fold. She and Ty will realize Jimbo is too reckless to bring any further, this results in a tie vote. CR & Ty are the only ones voting in the revote. Ty knows Jimbo has made sure CR will not change his vote. So Ty knows what he must do, in one of the most difficult moves in Survivor history, Ty flips and votes Snow out.
PREDICTION - 11th

Ty (J0K3R): Definitely a gameplayer, but he accidentally wins an immunity challenge like I did and it costs him big time. Nobody was aware he was even playing this game until he defeated Jimbo in an immunity challe
3366 days 8 hours ago
MarthaSpeaks
But, this vote was close. Sam was by himself now and his vote was random. Trey/Ty wanted to stick together because of their names. But, Courtney runs everything (much like Mel) and just barely collects enough votes to send Ty packing.
PREDICTION - 6th

Jimbo (sahmosean): Ty wins immunity. Just like in my season Jimbo couldnt win enough immunities to stay in the game, and the tribe turns on him. Except for Sam who remains loyal to the end even knowing the consequences.
PREDICTION - 7th

Maxwell (Broniak): I think Jimbo will begin to show how unpredictable he is. We will also begin to see how weak minded the tribe he was put on actually is. He suggests turning on Maxwell for no particular reason and Snow/Ty go along with it.
PREDICTION - 13th

CR (HELPme1): Jimbo wins second immunity. This proves Wills alliance right who was trying to persuade everyone that Jimbo was a threat. Also Harry told Courtney that CR was going to vote her out next, Harry & Courtney then decide to flip to Wills former alliance and vote out CR.
PREDICTION - 8th

PALASARI:

Noah (noah_kondon): Things could not be getting worse for Palasari as they lose their second immunity challenge in a row. I think Courtney will reveal herself to be quite strategic at this point in the game. Realizing Noah is a better player than he lets on she convinces his allies to turn on him.
PREDICTION - 14th

Josh (IhasFood): A pattern seems to be emerging regarding who goes to tribal council. And it is by this time that the tribe realizes not only is Josh not much help in challenges, but he is also the one trying to make alliances with everybody. His former alliance turns on him, giving Courtney another chance in this game.
PREDICTION - 15th

Courtney (CrazyCourtney0): I think she will play a hell of a game and actually remain loyal to her Palasari tribe mates even though throughout the merge they will act as though that is not true. She will be the main reason Palasari goes from such a terrible premerge game to taking the top three positions.
PREDICTION - SOLE SURVIVOR

Harry (harrywasnak): I think hell make final two, but end up like FireDragon, the jury just will not feel he controlled the game and many any moves at all, he will get votes from players who would just hate to see Courtney crowned Sole Survivor, but they will not be enough.
PREDICTION - Runner-Up

Cameron (Giraffez): My choice for first boot. According to FireDragon he does not shy away from drama, this is hardly ever a good thing in Survivor, I think the game will begin with Palasari losing the challenge and Cameron calling out whoever cost them. I think he will fall victim to a deadly super alliance, composed of Noah/Josh/Harry/Stephen. He will fail to realize that he called out their leader Stephen and he retaliates swiftly. Cameron will also not make any friends on the tribe due to his drama seeking and even Courtney, who is also on the outs, will not vote with him, but he votes her out and she votes out Harry.
PREDICTION - 18th

Stephen (SimvivorRWay): Unfortunately for him I see Courtney pulling a Mel and winning the Final Three immunity challenge, seeing this guy and Harry as the FireDragon/Sim duo of the season. She votes him out and takes Harry believing she will defeat him easily.
PREDICTION - 3rd
3366 days 8 hours ago
me2013
preznewton44

Pack it up, everyone.  Go home.  AFD has won already.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Do you harbor a secret crush - cause you are soo biased it isn't funny.

open group

WPF's Survivor VL

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!