This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #11 (Mythikos)

Topic » Tribal Council #11 (Mythikos)

2496 days 9 hours ago
Fobbyiyg
http://i.imgur.com/UxAq1wH.gif

Welcome to tribal council, Mythikos

http://i.imgur.com/waEgkxm.gif

We'll now bring in the jury members, Natasha and Scott; voted out at the last tribal council.

PYN if you want to answer a question.

------------------------------------------------------
http://i.imgur.com/SHTGTDS.gif

Please send your vote to the hosts (thewinner, fobbyiyg) by 7:00 PM EST, June 29th.

If you wish to answer addition answers please say so in this thread.
2496 days 9 hours ago
Fobbyiyg
June 30th not 29th shit
2496 days 9 hours ago
bigben1996
Me
2496 days 9 hours ago
CorinneKaplan4460
Meee
2496 days 9 hours ago
Kenu67
I'd like a question
2496 days 9 hours ago
Qazwdxedc
Qaz
2496 days 8 hours ago
OldNewz
Moi
2496 days 8 hours ago
Caliboy
hi
2496 days 8 hours ago
LockerAmi
Ami
2496 days 7 hours ago
Fobbyiyg
Ben - Has there been talk of the idol with special powers and how it could affect a vote this late in the game?

Corinne - From the beginning of the merge it seemed that the girls alliance was on the bottom, yet last tribal Scott was sent home in a very close vote, do you think we could see another shift tonight or are alliances still solid?

Karma - As we get further and further into this game does the paranoia start to kick in more and more every time you come to tribal?

Qaz - Is trust a key aspect when thinking about this vote?

Newz - Do you think solid endgame alliances will now be voting in blocs to get themselves to the end, or is the tribe still working on picking off threats?

Sean - Last Tribal you decided to play your Hidden Immunity Idol and then decided to back down, only to play it again; resulting in you not receiving any votes when you did play it. What was your reaction to the outcome of last Tribal? Do you feel like something changed in the tribe since then?

Ami - Last tribal council, six people tried to vote you out. Do you believe the six people will stay together for this vote, and how does that affect how this tribal council is going to go down?
2496 days 7 hours ago
coolexchangestudent
Me
2496 days 7 hours ago
Qazwdxedc
Qaz - Is trust a key aspect when thinking about this vote?

It's important when it comes to any vote. Last tribal a fire was created, and trust will determine what happens to the fire.
2496 days 7 hours ago
Fobbyiyg
DJ - Last tribal you played your Triple Vote much to the surprise to most of the castaways, was the outcome of that tribal the one that you were expecting?
2496 days 6 hours ago
Caliboy
Last Tribal you decided to play your Hidden Immunity Idol and then decided to back down, only to play it again; resulting in you not receiving any votes when you did play it. What was your reaction to the outcome of last Tribal? Do you feel like something changed in the tribe since then?

I mean idk, I should of retracted it but in this game I always second guess myself and in this game you can never be too comfortable so I did what I had to do in my eyes.

IN terms of this game and last tribal we lost a strong competitor in which I didn't anticipate cuz I thought I was the one they were targetting at the time of they I mean the girls and whoever they were trying to get on their side. Will that majority hold that's the real question I guess.
2495 days 22 hours ago
bigben1996
Ben - Has there been talk of the idol with special powers and how it could affect a vote this late in the game?

I didn't know there was special idols out there till a few days ago.  However, I assume from the tumbler org you took the twists from that it will make an impact.
2495 days 21 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Question pls

open group

WPF's Survivor is over.

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!