This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #11 (Mythikos)

Topic » Tribal Council #11 (Mythikos)

2516 days 17 hours ago
CorinneKaplan4460
Corinne - From the beginning of the merge it seemed that the girls alliance was on the bottom, yet last tribal Scott was sent home in a very close vote, do you think we could see another shift tonight or are alliances still solid?

I think this is definitely a voting "blocks" season. I don't know what's gonna happen, but hopefully it doesn't invold me going home.
2516 days 16 hours ago
OldNewz
Newz - Do you think solid endgame alliances will now be voting in blocs to get themselves to the end, or is the tribe still working on picking off threats?

Yea I think voting blocks would be a good term to use when it comes to how votes are happening
2516 days 11 hours ago
Fobbyiyg
6/11 Votes
2516 days 10 hours ago
coolexchangestudent
DJ - Last tribal you played your Triple Vote much to the surprise to most of the castaways, was the outcome of that tribal the one that you were expecting?

Oh I was definitely at the good end of that tribal. It was a shock to probably all because no one knew about it except me. What I did stopped us from doing a revote, and might've stopped us from doing a rock draw. I think it benefits everyone tbh.
2516 days 10 hours ago
Fobbyiyg
9/11 Votes
2516 days 10 hours ago
Kenu67
Karma - As we get further and further into this game does the paranoia start to kick in more and more every time you come to tribal?

Yes of course it does. There are fewer and fewer options everytime. The only way to truely feel safe is to have immunity. Sometimes paranoia is good cause it shows you care but too much of a good thing can get you sent home.
2516 days 9 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Hi
2516 days 9 hours ago
Fobbyiyg
http://i.imgur.com/ese4zNV.gif
2516 days 9 hours ago
OldNewz
HI good luck everyone
2516 days 9 hours ago
Fobbyiyg
*Crickets*
2516 days 9 hours ago
Fobbyiyg
I'll read the votes...
2516 days 9 hours ago
Fobbyiyg
First Vote
DJ
2516 days 9 hours ago
OldNewz
as someone who's on mobile, I really appreciate you guys lagging the page with the gifs lol
2516 days 9 hours ago
Fobbyiyg
it adds immersion to our fabulous online survivor game

open group

WPF's Survivor is over.

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!