This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

House Thread

Topic » House Thread

4193 days 2 hours ago
casey5705
Vote nineth player jury
4193 days ago
Safe
Hey everyone, just got home from a long car ride, I'm going to eat and then post the HoH results! :)
4192 days 18 hours ago
Safe
You can redeem your present at any time by PMing me, unless it is a set time present.

Examples of redeemable:
(within next three evictions)
(up to final 7)

Examples of set time:
(next vote revealed to house)
(can't compete in next competition)
4192 days 17 hours ago
Safe
HOH #4 RESULTS– Happy Holidays

Let's find out the final score breakdown and crown the Head of Household. After that, I will list what each of you received.

Graneceffect (+2)
ThaMeowMeow (-5)
BBSam24 (+15)
MyMilkshakes (0)
Leoma_Agent0 (-4)
AshlynArehart (+10)
LexiVazquez (-4)

Congratulations BBSam! You are the new Head of Household!

Gifts:
Graneceffect
     Long Diary Room Entry every day for the next two weeks [500 word minimum](+2)

ThaMeowMeow
     3x Veto balls in the veto bag [next time you arent hoh/nominated] (-3)
     No Vote the next time you can vote [not hoh or nominated] (+5)
     Clue to next week's HoH (-2)
     Veto Ticket [redeemable up to Final 7 Veto Competition](-5)

BBSam24
     Nothing. Extra Point (+1)
     No Amnesty Key if you survive an eviction [for the remainder of the game](+7) 
     Can not compete in HoH the next time you are eligible(+8)
     Nothing, Lose a Point (-1)

MyMilkshakes
     None

Leoma_Agent0
     Reveal one persons vote of your choice [first 3 evictions, only told to you] (-4)

AshlynArehart
     Can not compete in veto this week or next week [regardless of HoH/Nom status] (+6)
     Next Vote revealed to the house (+4)

LexiVazquez
     No Veto Balls [during the next selection you are not an HoH/Nom](+3)
     extra vote one of the next 3 evictions, you select when you use it] (-7)
4192 days 12 hours ago
AshlynArehart
I was so close! :( lol

Congrats Sam! :)
4192 days 12 hours ago
Graneceffect
Hope you're feelin' chatty big bruv
4192 days 9 hours ago
SamSam14
Congrats Sam!
4192 days 8 hours ago
Leoma_Agent0
grats sam <3
4192 days 7 hours ago
ThaMeowMeow
3 prizes woo
4192 days 7 hours ago
Safe
In the average lifetime, a person will walk the equivalent of 5 times around the equator.
4191 days 20 hours ago
Safe
Previously on Big Brother…

SamSam nominated Ashlyn and ThaMeowMeow for eviction.

Ashlyn won the veto and removed herself from the block.

SamSam's renominee was casey5705, and the final nominations were casey vs Meow.

By a vote of 3-2, casey was evicted from the house.

Nckl was removed from the game due to being banned.

Tonight…

The fourth nomination ceremony will take place. Who will BBSam nominate?
4191 days 20 hours ago
Safe
The remaining houseguests assembled around the kitchen table, buzzing about the upcoming nominations. BBSam headed down the stairs carrying the nomination box, slid it on the table and began his speech.

“I will begin the nomination ceremony by pulling the first key and that person is safe and so on and so forth.

ThaMeowMeow, since you have the amnesty key, you are safe.”

With that, BBSam leaned over and grabbed the first safety key, turned it and read aloud the name on it. “Graneceffect, you are safe”.

Granec thanked BBSam, put his key around his neck and unlocked the next safety key, “MyMilkshakes, you are safe”

MyMilkshakes thanked BBSam for being safe, put on her key and announced the next safe houseguest “SamSam14, you are safe”

SamSam rose smiling, thanked BBSam and looked around at the final three houseguests remaining at the table.

4191 days 20 hours ago
Safe
Ashlyn, Leoma and Lexi remained without keys, each with a nervous look on their face as only one key remained indicating safety for its owner.

SamSam slowly turned the final key, pulled it out and announced the final houseguest safe. “Leoma_Agent0, you are safe”.

Leoma sighed with relief and put her key around her neck, as the rest of the house eyed the remaining two houseguests without keys.

BBSam began to explain his nominations:

“I have nominated Lexi and Ashlyn.

I nomminated these two because I haven't really talked to either of them and they seem like threats to me and there is always the veto ceremony! 

With that, this was such a difficult decision and this nomination ceremony is adjourned."

LexiVazquez and AshlynArehart have been nominated. Will one of them win the power of veto and come off of the block? Find out next time on Big Brother!

The veto picking will be posted shortly.
4191 days 19 hours ago
Safe
For reference:
Ashlyn has chosen to use her gift next week instead of this week.
ThaMeow has a veto ticket he can use if he is not selected this week. He also has three balls in the veto bag.

BBSam exited the diary room and shouted, "Can everyone gather in the living room to pick the veto players?"

All of the houseguests made their way to the couches, while Ashlyn and Lexi stood beside BBSam.

"It is time to select players for the veto competition," BBSam said as he held the bag out in front of Ashlyn.

Ashlyn dug around in the bag and pulled out a ball, "SamSam14"

SamSam jumped up and stood beside Ashlyn. "Now Lexi," BBSam said as he held the bag out.

Lexi took her time, and picked the ball at the bottom of the bag. "ThaMeowMeow."  Meow jumped up and stood close to Lexi.

BBSam finally took his turn, pulling out the first ball he touched. "MyMilkshakes"

MyMilkshakes excitedly smiled and hurried to the front.

AshlynArehart, SamSam14, LexiVazquez, ThaMeowMeow, BBSam24, and MyMilkshakes will be playing in the veto competition. This competition will be posted soon.
4191 days 18 hours ago
Safe
Power of Veto #4 - Higher/Lower with a Twist

In this competition, the veto players will be given a series of statements about the game thus far and they must determine if the correct answer is higher, lower, or equal to the number answer provided. The twist to this game is that each player will determine the amount of points they get for each question. You will be given confidence points (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) and must assign one to each question (with your answer). The more confident you are in your answer, the higher point value you should assign to it.

Example. I am very positive I will answer question #1 correctly, so I would assign my 7 point confidence to that question. If I get that question right, I get 7 points.
I would assign 1 to the question I am least confident in answering. If I luck into a right answer, I would receive 1 point.

You will not lose points and the maximum you can receive is 28 points (all questions correct)

An example of a submission I should receive:

1. Equal (7)
2. Equal (4)
3. Equal (1)
4. Equal (2)
5. Equal (5)
6. Equal (3)
7. Equal (6)

Here are your questions:

1. In the Day at the Pool Veto competition, the competitors final score averaged out to 10 dollars each.
2. The Second longest chain made in the Make Me a Chain Veto competition was 42.
3. In the Day at the Pool Veto competition, Swimmer one finished first 2 times.
4. The Coins Again HoH Competition lasted 6 Rounds.
5. In the Piggy Banks Veto competition, 2 people went over.
6. The number of House Thread comments from opening night until this comment is 200.
7. Lexi received 4 votes in the first HoH Competition.

The Competitors are AshlynArehart, SamSam14, LexiVazquez, ThaMeowMeow, BBSam24, and MyMilkshakes

You have 24 Hours but please do it ASAP!!!

open group

Safe's BBQ Big Brother

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!