This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

House Thread

Topic » House Thread

4153 days 13 hours ago
Safe
The remaining houseguests assembled around the kitchen table, buzzing about the upcoming nominations. Granec headed down the stairs carrying the nomination box.

Ashlyn, since you have the amnesty key, you are safe.”

With that, Granec leaned over and grabbed the first key, turned it and read aloud the name on it. “Leoma, you are safe”.

Leoma smiled, happily put on her key and pulled the next one, “BBSam, you are safe”

BBSam smiled, and paused before pulling the next key.

The camera panned across MyMilkshakes, SamSam, and ThaMeowMeow. One of these three would be safe. The other two would be nominated.

BBSam slowly pulled the last key, "SamSam, you are safe"

SamSam breathed a sigh of relief, grabbed his key, and put it on.

Graneceffect said:

“I have nominated MyMilkshakes and ThaMeowMeow.

Granec's closing statement was short as he uttered one word and walked away "Yo"

Big Brother came across the loudspeaker to finish the meeting, "With that, this nomination ceremony is adjourned."

ThaMeowMeow and MyMilkshakes have been nominated. Will one of them win the power of veto and come off of the block? Find out next time on Big Brother!
4153 days 13 hours ago
Safe
The international telephone dialing code for Antarctica is 672.
4153 days 13 hours ago
Safe
Veto picking:
There are seven of you, and Ashlyn isn't eligible to play due to her gift, so that means everyone else besides Ashlyn will be playing in the veto.

MyMilkshakes, BBSam, ThaMeowMeow, Leoma_Agent0, Graneceffect, and SamSam are all playing in the veto. It will be posted tonight.
4153 days 12 hours ago
Safe
Power of Veto #5 - Don't Cross Words

Welcome to your fifth veto competition of the season! In this competition Big Brother has placed an unspecified number of words and phrases relating to Big Brother and Tengaged into a crossword puzzle. The person to find the most words will win the Power of Veto. Good luck, and I hope you don't strain your eyes too much.

Puzzle:
http://i46.tinypic.com/2zz712c.jpg

The easiest way to do this is to mark the words off in paint, then upload to an image sharer, and put it in a PM to send to me.

Good luck!

You have 24 Hours. In the event of a tie, I will post a tiebreaker tomorrow night.
4153 days 12 hours ago
Safe
Bigger version of the puzzle:
http://i45.tinypic.com/hrlk4j.jpg

Also, two things:
1) Ashlyn's Amnesty Key is the last of the season.
2) In spirit of the veto competition, I'll give you a hint about next week. See if you can understand this word puzzle! cebivoneduilot
4153 days 11 hours ago
ThaMeowMeow
i quit so yea
4152 days 14 hours ago
MyMilkshakes
*Flips off Grance* Ya im not starting trouble but id actually like and explanation to why you nominated me not just 'yo' and by the way im awesome at cross-words so youll most likely be picking a replacement nominee okay and if i leave your not getting my jury vote and im not excpecting yours *Waits for PoV results in bedroom sleeping*
4152 days 13 hours ago
Graneceffect
I apologize for no nomination ceremony speech. I actually sent none w/ my noms on accident (fogot) and safe just stuck the, "yo," in there to fill in the gap. the reason for my nominations, both, are simply that I had no contact with either of the parties nominated (up until 5 minutes ago). Gl in the challenge MyMilkshakes.
4152 days 12 hours ago
MyMilkshakes
6 more minutes i hope haha
4152 days 11 hours ago
MyMilkshakes
wahh it isnt posted
4152 days 10 hours ago
Graneceffect
Was just on skype w/ Safe will be posted very soon...
4152 days 10 hours ago
Safe
Power of Veto #5 RESULTS- Don't Cross Words

There were 15 words and phrases that Big Brother was looking for:

HeadofHousehold
   PowerofVeto
   Secrets
   Alliance
   Majority
   Endurance
   Amnesty
   Houseguests
   Evicted
   Replacement
   Showmance
   Tengaged
   Drama
   PandorasBox
   DiaryRoom

Answer Key:
http://i50.tinypic.com/dtgyv.jpg

And now for the results:
BBSam: 13/15
MyMilkshakes: 8/15
Graneceffect: 13/15
SamSam: 15/15
Leoma: 13/15
ThaMeowMeow: N/A, quit

Congratulations SamSam, you have won the power of veto
4152 days 10 hours ago
Graneceffect
Yay!
4152 days 10 hours ago
Safe
Now, since Meow quit, a replacement is needed. Graneceffect, please name a replacement.

Granec stood in front of everyone and said "I really hate to have to do this. Sorry, but the person taking ThaMeow's place is being nominated because I haven't talked to them at all... and that person is..."

~bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz~

The houseguests looked around to see where the noise was coming from. They noticed that the tv was turned on and was flickering. All of the sudden, Julie Chen appeared on the screen and addressed everyone:
"Hello HouseGuests. Due to ThaMeowMeow quitting, the eviction is cancelled. This week is now over. The next week starts right now. If you didn't get the hint, cebivoneduilot = doubleeviction. This week, two of you will be evicted. By Thursday, only four of you will remain. It is really getting down to the wire. Good luck!"
With that, the tv turned off and the remaining HouseGuests stood in awe.
4152 days 10 hours ago
MyMilkshakes
*Claps* HAHA YOU TRY TO GET ME OUT BUT I STILL HERE SUKA

open group

Safe's BBQ Big Brother

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!