This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

House Thread

Topic » House Thread

4217 days 23 hours ago
Safe
The House

Welcome to the Big Brother 3 House!

---

Penalty Points

In order to keep track of inactive Houseguest's, penalty points will be awarded to those who fail to participate in competitions without a valid excuse. If a Houseguest receives 3 penalty points, they will be penalty nominated. Penalty nominations can occur despite the appearance of two nominee's on the eviction block. Penalty nominee's cannot be vetoed and penalty nominee's cannot play in any competitions during the week they're nominated.

After the nearest eviction, the penalty nominee will have their penalty points reset to 0 (unless they are evicted) and will be consequently removed from the block. The Houseguest will be allowed to participate in competitions as per normal. Furthermore, if a Houseguest receives another penalty nomination, they will be removed from the game and will be barred from the Jury (if they make it that far).

---

Diary Room's

On every Wednesday, every Houseguest must submit a Diary Room entry to me. These entries are proof that A) you're actually participating in the game and B) because I’m bored and want to know what's happening. The Diary Room entries will NOT be revealed at any point (even after the game is over) so please feel free to say anything you'd like (mean things are welcome!). You may talk about anything you'd like in your Diary Room entry. It can be one sentence, or 5 pages. It's all up to you.

You are allowed to submit a Diary Room entry whenever you'd like. Thus, if you feel the need to vent or talk to the DR, go ahead and message me. However, you must always message me a DR entry once a week on or before Wednesday. Any additional DR entries are up to you.

Failure to submit a Diary Room entry will result in a penalty point.

---

Normal Schedule

Friday - HOH winner is revealed.
Saturday - The Nomination Ceremony takes place.
Sunday - The POV Competition takes places.
Monday - The POV winner is announced.
Tuesday - The POV Ceremony takes place.
Wednesday - The Houseguest's vote to evict one of the two nominee's and they must send in their DR entries.
Thursday - Eviction Night, and the HOH Competition takes place.

---

Just as a friendly reminder, you have 24 HOURS to complete any competition from the time it's posted. Thus, if I post something at 5PM EST, you will have until 5PM EST the following day to submit your entry. This is to give others living in another time zone a fair chance at winning a competition . All submissions for competitions or other requests (vote, noms, veto, etc) will be final unless stated otherwise beforehand (certain competitions may allow for multiple tries/submissions)

---

Houseguest's may only post in this thread in the game section.

This is where all house discussions will occur. PMing between houseguests is accepted and encouraged (as well as other forms of outside communication. How else would you scheme?!)
4217 days 22 hours ago
Safe
HOH Competition #1 – Reveal/Introductions

The game is starting before you are allowed to talk in the house. Based on the following introductions, please send me one vote for the person you would like to see be the first HoH. This first competition will test your ability to give a good first impression. You will have 24 hours to PM me the name of the person you would like to vote for. Until the HoH is revealed, you will not be allowed to post in the house thread, or contact the other players by any other means (Private Messages, etc).

ThaMeowMeow:
"Im Just a down to earth guy really weird and crazy, im not afraid to show my dark side if someone pisses me off, im a great strategist i've survived many evictions based on my talking ala dan and dr will and im a great competitor "when i wanna be""

----

LexiVazquez:
"I'm 17. I'm a girl. I LOVE Taylor swift. I'm really intelligent, sarcastic, and Charismatic. I have Black hair, hazel eyes, and I'm 6 foot 1."

----

BBSam24:
"Hello there! I'm Sam and I am a huge fan of Big Brother! I am a fun loving person! I'm a student right now and I am a HUGE party animal! I love parting, acting, and singing! I can't wait to meet everyone and we going to have such a fun time!"

----

TheBookThief:

----

AshlynArehart:
"Hey y'all! My name is Ashlyn! I come from the crazy city of Toledo, Ohio. I'm a singer and dancer for my freetime. I even write my own songs and rap music! I am the only daughter of five siblings. So I am a natural tomboy. I am what people call grunge. So it may seem like I am a loner. Truth is, I am probably the most talkative chick ever. I can be very bitchy when people get on my bad side or if they diss something that I stand by to. Oh and I am happily in a relationship! So that's pretty much it. If you want to more then lemme know."

----

MyMilkshakes:
"Hello I am MyMilkshakes and i recently turned 13! I love Big Brother and its my favorite show ever!! My favorite houseguests ever were Renny Dan Jeff Keesha Danielle Porsche and Britney!! Ive watched every season starting with All-Stars and write mini fanfics about them! My favorite singers are Cher Lloyd and Taylor Swift. I think I can play a good game, even though im bad at challenges, im pretty good with a social game and like people to laugh even if their about to go home!! I hope i can play because i can spice the house up :D"

----

Masiexo:
"I'm Masie, i am fifteen years old.
I have a massive personality (good and bad), i hope that the housemates are nice, genuine, funny but if someone annoyed me then i would say something to them. I am a very honest person, if someone's nice to me, i can be their best friend but if someone's bad to me, i can be their worst nightmare.

I've decided to apply for this because I want to meet new people and just to genuine have a good/fun time."
4217 days 22 hours ago
Safe
HOH Competition #1 – Reveal/Introductions (continued)

Realchance:

----

Danielle1995:
"Okay well here it is, I'm a 17 year old girl who loves the game of Big Brother. My biggest idol from there is Janelle! She is the one who influences my game play the most. I'm very loyal to people and I love to also make big moves. I'm a girl with a dream and a backbone. I'm ready to play this game my way!(;"

----

Ncklpagano:
"Ok well My name Is Nic im 25 and love big brother i just started watching it and i would be happy to play in it. So yeah Thanks i hope to make alot of friends and play this game well."

----

SamSam14:
"Hi guys! I am Sam if you can't tell by my username. I am a funny,enjoyable guy and I hope you all get to know me. I am so happy I get to compete with you all!"

----

Graneceffect:
"My name is E. James "Jmaze" Granecki. I live in the Dallas/Ft. Worth Metroplex. By profession I do code enforcement for a municipality.

I am an avid camper. I have climbed the highest peaks in Texas and Colorado, as well as many other mountains. My inspiration in life is an adventurous spirit. My favorite quote is George Mallory's concerning his motive for climbing Everest: "Because it's there." This reasoning I use to justify all my endeavors.

Three words that describe me are dedicated, dependable and idealistic. I can't stand people who are fickle and non-resilient in their resolve.

I can't wait to play BBQ BB and think I'll do well as an active participant."

----

Leoma_Agent0:
"Hello my name is Alice and I live in Seattle WA, I graduated High School at 16 and then attended film school in NYC with my cousin, I recently graduated from the NYFA. I love meeting and getting to know new people, Movies of all kinds(bit of a horror buff :p) and of course hanging with friends. I'm extremely competative but also very loyal, I'm so excited I can't wait to meet everyone lol =)"

----

casey5705:
"My name is Casey jones and I am 15 years old... I hope we have a great time"

Again, you have 24 hours to PM me your vote. Once the vote is finalized and the HoH is revealed, the house thread will open up and you will be allowed to post. This also goes for outside communication, no PMs with the others until the HoH competition is over. In the event of a tie, those who did not vote for the tied houseguests will be asked to change their vote to one of the eligible players.

Any and all questions or concerns should be sent to me in a Private Message.
4216 days 22 hours ago
Safe
There are still four people who haven't voted, so I am extending the competition until 9 PM. Anyone who does not vote will receive a penalty point.
4216 days 21 hours ago
Safe
Announcement:
Masiexo and Danielle1995 both did not participate in this competition, therefore they both have earned themselves a penalty point.
4216 days 21 hours ago
Safe
HOH Competition Results #1 – Reveal/Introductions
Players were asked to vote for a week 1 HoH based solely on the first impressions provided by the players. The voting results are:

Graneceffect received one vote.

Leoma_Agent0 received one vote.

MyMilkshakes received one vote.

Ncklpagano received one vote.

ThaMeowMeow received one vote.

SamSam14 received two votes.

TheBookThief received two votes.

AshlynArehart, BBSam24, casey5705, Danielle1995, Masiexo, and Realchance all received no votes.

LexiVazquez received the last three votes.

Congratulations Lexi! You are this season’s first Head of Household! At this point in time, the house thread will be opened and the game will officially begin. This is a reminder that all discussion in the house thread is public and can be seen by everyone in the game. Private Messages between players (or other forms of communitcation [skype, aim, msn, etc]) are encouraged, but not required.

The Nomination Ceremony will take place Thursday night.

Also, Stay tuned for a special announcement about this season.
4216 days 21 hours ago
Safe
You guys can talk here now!
4216 days 21 hours ago
Graneceffect
Hai everybody! Grats on HoH LexiVazquez.
4216 days 21 hours ago
ThaMeowMeow
ohai Grats Lexi<3
4216 days 21 hours ago
Leoma_Agent0
grats Lexi :D
4216 days 21 hours ago
Safe
When this gets to page three, a surprise and a twist or maybe both could be revealed!
4216 days 20 hours ago
MyMilkshakes
fancy
4216 days 20 hours ago
ThaMeowMeow
spaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
4216 days 19 hours ago
SamSam14
Congrats on 1st HOH Lexi!
4216 days 6 hours ago
Leoma_Agent0
gl :)
4215 days 23 hours ago
TheBookThief
Grats Lexi (:

open group

Safe's BBQ Big Brother

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!