This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

House Thread

Topic » House Thread

4226 days 12 hours ago
Graneceffect
Less than 24 hours til noms :S GL everybody!
4226 days 12 hours ago
ThaMeowMeow
i cant wait to be nominated <3
4226 days 12 hours ago
Graneceffect
@ThaMeowMeow: I was just thinking the same thing
4225 days 20 hours ago
Leoma_Agent0
:sss
4225 days 16 hours ago
Safe
I have to go to a football game tonight, so nominations will be posted at an alternate time than usual. Would you like nominations to be early (in the next hour) or late (probably 10 pm or later)?
4225 days 16 hours ago
ThaMeowMeow
10 pm or later
4225 days 11 hours ago
Leoma_Agent0
ok :)
4225 days 9 hours ago
Safe
Just got home! Sorry for taking so long, I thought I would be home earlier. Nominations ceremony will be posted shortly.
4225 days 9 hours ago
SamSam14
Okay! :)
4225 days 9 hours ago
Safe
The houseguests gathered at the kitchen table as Lexi approached the table holding the nomination box. Lexi placed the box on the center of the table and began to speak,

“This week I have the duty of nominating two people for eviction. I knew right away this was going to be a hard decision the very first week, but it quickly became harder than I had previously thought. It was a hard decision and I know those nominated will probably be upset, but I just want everyone to know it's not personal and my door is still open to discuss anything.”
4225 days 9 hours ago
Safe
Lexi reached over the table and pulled the first key, “BBSam24, you are safe”

BBSam breathed a sigh of relief, put his key around his neck and pulled the second key, ThaMeowMeow, you are safe”

Meow smiled and pulled the next key, “Ncklpagano, you are safe”

Nckl took a deep breath before pulling the next key, “SamSam14, you are safe”

SamSam jumped up, thanked Lexi and pulled the next key, “MyMilkshakes, you are safe”
4225 days 9 hours ago
Safe
MyMilkshakes spun the table and pulled the following key, TheBookThief, you are safe”

TheBookThief excitedly grabbed his key and pulled the next one, “casey5705, you are safe”

casey placed his key around his neck and paused before pulling the next key… “Leoma_Agent0, you are safe”

Leoma beamed with excitement, but put on a serious face before pulling the next key, “Danielle1995, you are safe”

Four people sat nervously at the table. Realchance, AshlynArehart, Masiexo, and Graneceffect hope their key would be in the box.
4225 days 9 hours ago
Safe
Danielle pulled the second to last key, “Graneceffect, you are safe”

The cameras panned across the faces of the three remaining players. Who would be safe?

Granec places the key around his neck, wished the remaining players good luck and pulls the final key, “AshlynArehart, you are safe”
4225 days 9 hours ago
Safe
Ashlyn let out a deep breath, placed the key around her neck, and everyone turned to Lexi.

“I nominate you Masiexo and you Realchance.

Real, this was absolutely nothing personal, I just didn’t really get to know you so it’s random.

Masie, I nominate you because you evicted me in Survivor.

Realchance and Masiexo have been nominated. Will one of them win the power of veto and come off of the block? Find out next time on Big Brother!
4225 days 9 hours ago
Safe
The HoH and nominees will be contacted about their veto picks by Saturday night. The veto competition will begin on Sunday night. A post explaining the veto selection process will be made tomorrow.

open group

Safe's BBQ Big Brother

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!