This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

House Thread

Topic » House Thread

4187 days 13 hours ago
Safe
Ok, restored the group, not accepting any more veto submissions! Anyone who didn't do it will receive a penalty point. Gonna go add up all the points, results will be posted soon.
4187 days 12 hours ago
Safe
Power of Veto #4 RESULTS- Higher/Lower with a Twist

1. In the Day at the Pool Veto competition, the competitors final score averaged out to 10 dollars each.
Answer: Higher

BBSam - 2

2. The Second longest chain made in the Make Me a Chain Veto competition was 42.
Answer: Lower

ThaMeowMeow - 7
MyMilkshakes - 1

3. In the Day at the Pool Veto competition, Swimmer one finished first 2 times.
Answer: Equal

ThaMeowMeow - 3
SamSam14 - 1

4. The Coins Again HoH Competition lasted 6 Rounds.

Nobody got this one right!

5. In the Piggy Banks Veto competition, 2 people went over.

MyMilkshakes - 5

6. The number of House Thread comments from opening night until this competition was posted was 200.

ThaMeowMeow - 5
AshlynArehart - 6
MyMilkshakes - 3

7. LexiVazquez received 4 votes in the first HoH Competition.

Nobody got this one right!

Final Standings

ThaMeowMeow - 15
SamSam14 - 1
AshlynArehart - 6
BBSam24 - 2
MyMilkshakes - 9
LexiVasquez - 1 Penalty Point for not competing

Congratulations ThaMeowMeow, You have won the Power of Veto. I will be in contact with Meow and BBSam briefly.
4187 days 12 hours ago
Safe
Ashlyn and Lexi, please make a plea as to why Meow should use the power of veto on you here.
4187 days 12 hours ago
LexiVazquez
I honestly, am not a threat.
Ashlyn has WON Big brother games.
I haven't.
I would love if you used the POV on me.
GL Ashlyn
4187 days 12 hours ago
AshlynArehart
Am I a threat? Well honestly no. I have really only tried in the two POV challenges where I was put up on the block. First time I just got lucky. In other competitions I was in, I didn't do so well, yes I made jury normally. But I still did pretty bad in challenges. Keeping me would be a good plan for you Meow because I feel you can definetly beat me in competitions. With Lexi, she knows how to play this game and will for sure do whatever it takes to get far. She's a dangerous player to be near. This is up to you. I hope you can use the veto on me. But if not, I understand. Good luck Lexi and may the best player win.
4187 days 10 hours ago
ThaMeowMeow
i choose not to use the power of veto
4187 days 10 hours ago
Safe
ThaMeowMeow exited the Diary Room and asked all of his fellow houseguests to sit down at the living room couches. Ashlyn and Lexi sat in the nomination chairs nervously.

"This is the veto meeting. Since I won the POV I have the option to veto one of the nominations. I choose not to use the power of veto. This veto meeting is adjourned."

Ashlyn and Lexi will face the vote. You know the drill at this point. Good luck to the nominees. DR's are due tomorrow.
4187 days 10 hours ago
Graneceffect
gl noms!
4185 days 12 hours ago
Safe
Previously on Big Brother…

BBSam claimed victory in the Holiday Competition and became the fourth Head of Household Competition.

Ashlyn and Lexi were nominated.

ThaMeowMeow pulled out a veto win and kept the nominations the same.

---

Tonight…
Who will be the next player to leave the BBQ Big Brother House? LexiVazquez or AshlynArehart? And which of the nominees will receive the amnesty key? Find out tonight!
4185 days 9 hours ago
Safe
After 31 days, the seventh player will be evicted from the BBQ Big Brother House tonight. You are all in for a long night, so we will catch up with all of you next week.
Everyone should also be reminded that as part of his punishment, ThaMeowMeow will not be voting tonight. There will be 4 votes, and 3 are needed to evict. Now, let's get to the vote.

By a vote of 3-1.....

AshlynArehart.......

You are safe.

LexiVazquez, you have been evicted from the Big Brother House.

---

Congratulations Ashlyn, you have received the Amnesty Key.

Lexi is the first member of the jury.

---
4185 days 9 hours ago
Safe
HOH Competition #5 - Endurance?

Hello houseguests and welcome to your first endurance challenge of the game. The object of this challenge is to make the largest string of posts possible in a 48 hour period, by posting every FIVE (5) minutes . You may start this challenge at any time. This will be done by making an “Attempt #1” Thread in this group, and posting a new message (the messages/posts can be as big, or small as you want, as well as say whatever you want from a letter, number, or a message to the host, etc) every 5 (FIVE) Minutes. The time will be based on the thread, therefore if you post at 9:46pm (according to the board, not your watch or computer), the time on your second post must read 9:51pm. If it is posted before or after the proper time, your string stops. Unfortunately, if there is a glitch or lag, it still doesn't count and you must start over.

Here is another example:

I begin my first attempt at 9:35pm. My second post must be at 9:40pm (based on the time on the board) to bump me up to a string of 2. 3 would occur at 9:45pm, my 4th post would be at 9:50pm. At 9:54 I make my 5th post (this is wrong, it should be at 9:55pm). Therefore my first string is 4. You may now make an Attempt #2 thread (and so on after every mistake) and start over at 1. If I never manage to make a string over 4, my final score will still be 4 at the end of the day (because of my first attempt). I take your longest from the 48 hour period (not your most recent). So there is no penalty for messing up and starting another attempt.

PLEASE START OVER IN A NEW THREAD. Once I notice a mistake in a thread, I stop count there so it is important for you to be paying attention and catch your own mistakes. You do not want to waste an extra two hours posting in a “dead” thread that you already messed up on when you could be using those 2 hours on a new string. The new thread should read “Username Attempt 2” , then “Username Attempt 3” and so on and so forth. You can have as many attempts as you want in the 48 hour period… your longest one will be the one that is counted.

I WILL NOT POINT OUT MISTAKES. It is up to you to catch them.

You may start at any time. If you start at 9:41, your second post is at 9:46 and so on. If you start at 12:39, your second post is at 12:44 and so on. You may put as little or as much time into this to make the longest thread that you think will win.

Please PM me for any questions or concerns.

As outgoing HOH BBSam cannot compete.

The competition will begin at 9pm Eastern tonight and end at 9pm Eastern Saturday night. Any attempts made before 9pm Eastern will not count.
4185 days 8 hours ago
Safe
You may now start the competition!
4181 days 9 hours ago
Safe
Hi everyone, sorry about the delay, I've been really busy with college apps and school.
4181 days 9 hours ago
Safe
HOH Competition #5 RESULTS - Endurance?

I would first like to start this post off by thanking each and every one of you who at least made an attempt in this challenge.

That being said, let’s get to the results…

AshlynArehart - 10
Graneceffect - 27
Leoma_Agent0 - 1
MyMilkshakes - 1
SamSam14 - 2
ThaMeowMeow - Didn't compete

Congratulations Graneceffect, you are the new Head of Household.
4181 days 9 hours ago
Safe
Previously on Big Brother…

By a vote of 3-1, Ashlyn survived the vote and earned the amnesty key. Lexi was sent packing.

Granec won the Head of Household.

Tonight…

The fifth nomination ceremony will take place. Who will Granec nominate?

----

open group

Safe's BBQ Big Brother

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!