This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Voice-Factor: Live Show 6

Topic » The Voice-Factor: Live Show 6

3697 days 8 hours ago
bigbrothermaniac
Usher-

OMG, you should go home. It's a bit annoying how we have all of these good performances, and you're CONSISTENTLY the weakest link. In all honesty, I think you're lucky to make it this far, and while you do have a shot of making the Finals, I'll be shocked if you do.
3697 days 8 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
3697 days 8 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Posting for Vinny :)

Better In Time - Leona Lewis:
You still don't cease to amaze me! You were amazing in this performance! I love your voice, I think you are giving amazing performances day in and day out and I love you! Great job!
3697 days 8 hours ago
bigbrothermaniac
Leona Lewis-

I was very bored by this performance. It was technically fine, but nothing about this was new, mind-blowing, or special. It was another mid-tempo ballad, which you sang the hell out of, but you just never sounded connected.
3697 days 8 hours ago
BigBrotherFan132
• Leona Lewis - Better In Time •

*stands and claps*

Yesssssss Leona! Ughhh I loved this performance soooo much. The song was sooooooooooo good, and your vocals were just sooo perfect! Your voice was so raw and powerful, and I loved your runs. It was very nice to see you sing a more upbeat song! You have continuously done really great Leona. I am so proud of you! Amazing job Leona! <3 Good luck :)
3697 days 8 hours ago
jojo7784
Leona Lewis "Better In Time"

OMFG this is my favorite song by you. Yessssss this was amazing. I think your voice is so great and i am so happy you chose this song as it really shows off your strength and i think with that song you will easily move on which is what makes me happiest :)
3697 days 8 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
3697 days 8 hours ago
BigBrotherFan132
• Ke$ha - Die Young •

Kesha, you have done the complete opposite of what Usher did. Your first performance was a disaster, but this performance was perfect! I loved it sooo much more. The song, even if the lyrics weren't good, was nice, especially because of how it was deconstructed. Your vocals were very nice as well! You have a very soft and beautiful voice when it has no autotune covering it. I definitely think you took a few steps forward with this performance! Great job, and good luck! :) <3
3697 days 8 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Posting for Vinny :)

Die Young - Ke$ha:
Hmm, I think it was a little down from a terrific performance last time. You had such a nice, crisp voice last time but this week it was more of a rap performance to me, and I didn't think it was the right song choice :/ I'm sorry!
3697 days 8 hours ago
bigbrothermaniac
Kesha-

Kesh, I think this wasn't a good performance... it was one of your BEST performances. It was still catchy, but the vocals were 10000x better then I was expecting. I am so proud of you, and I hope to see you again in the Finals!
3697 days 8 hours ago
jojo7784
Kesha "Die Young"

I liked this a lot as it showed off your true singing ability which is actually a lot. I thought you really did well in this song and i think if you dont move on thats kind of sad as you have put in so much work and deserve to be here...
3697 days 8 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
3697 days 8 hours ago
BigBrotherFan132
• Fifth Harmony - Miss Movin' On •

I thought this was pretty good! I didn't like it as much as your first performance, but it was still good. The song had a popish feel to it, but it was very nice. Your vocals were still very powerful, and you all sounded beautiful together. Overall, great job girls! You definitely deserve to make it to the final 4. Good luck :) <3
3697 days 8 hours ago
bigbrothermaniac
Fifth Harmony-

*gives a standing ovation*

5H, I think this was incredible. You girls have done exactly what I was hoping you would do: show off both sides of you. The raw, vulnerable side of you, and the catchy, fun side of you. Both sides came out, and both sides are INCREDIBLE. I think you have an incredible shot at winning, and I hope you do!
3697 days 8 hours ago
jojo7784
Fifth Harmony "Miss Movin On"

*dances

This was really fun.... I think your voice are really strong here and i really think you just rocked this. I do think you have some work to do but i think that this might be good enough for today. I honestly dont know.... But none the less good luck :)

open group

Janelle's X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!