This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Voice-Factor: Live Show 6

Topic » The Voice-Factor: Live Show 6

3701 days 14 hours ago
bigbrothermaniac
BigBrotherFan132
Kesha-

*applauds*

Kesha, don't listen to anything Sam says. He either has no idea what he's talking about, or he's just plain deaf, because that was incredible. It wasn't your best performance, but it's more of a throwback to earlier in the competition, as you were doing different types of songs then. It doesn't matter though, because you're amazing and a queen and I'm going to be pissed if you aren't in the Finals tommorow.

Umm, I think you are the deaf one because their was so much autotune. "Oh it is throwback to her in the beginning" is a bunch of bs. I was just telling the truth :S

Well I think you were wrong. So simmer down.
3701 days 14 hours ago
bigbrothermaniac
OneRepublic-

*gives a standing ovation*

I'm so proud of all of my acts tonight!! All three of you did so great. 1R, you guys have been consistently impressive ever since the Blinds, and this song was no exception. I think it was fun, unique, and your vocals were on fire.
3701 days 14 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Posting for Vinny <3

If I Lose Myself - One Republic:
I thought your vocals in this performance were really sharp! You guys had a killer start and I thought it carried on throughout the song! It was a really good performance from you guys! great job!
3701 days 14 hours ago
jojo7784
One Republic "If I lose Myself"

Ok this was good. Ill give you that but against these other artists i dont know how much of a chance you actually have. I would love to see you moving on but i just dont see it but i mean good luck and congrats on making it this far
3701 days 14 hours ago
BigBrotherFan132
• OneRepublic - If I Lose Myself •

I honestly wasn't a big fan of this performance :S I definitely think it was not as good as your previous performances. I felt like the song was okay, but the vocals were the real problem of this. For the first two lines, you sounded good, but I soon realized you were using autotune. Also, the beat of the song was not very good as well. I think Tengaged definitely made the wrong decision, because the other two songs were perfect choices. Good luck though! :)
3701 days 14 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Thank you coaches! If you want to see One Republic sail through to the finale, vote #06 in the semi-finals poll. For now though, give it up for One Republic!
3701 days 14 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
3701 days 14 hours ago
bigbrothermaniac
Kelly Clarkson-

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. FREAKING. GOOD. WOOO!
Kelly, that got me so pumped. That performance was literally everything. The vocals were perfection, your sass and anger flowed through every second of that song, and every note you sang dripped with venom. It was amazing. Amazing, amazing, amazing job.
3701 days 14 hours ago
BigBrotherFan132
• Kelly Clarkson - Since U Been Gone •

*dances, sings along, and claps*

Kelly, I loved this! I can't believe you didn't perform this yet :P It was so good. The song was really fun, and it was definitely a good song to dance and sing along to, and your vocals were really powerful and nice! This is definitely one of your best songs, and one of your most catchiest ones. I am so proud of you! Even if you get voted off, you still did really good. Good luck! <3
3701 days 14 hours ago
jojo7784
Kelly Clarkson "Since You Been Gone"

Ok this was good. I felt your vocals were really strong and all and all it was just a really strong performance vocally but to be honest this isnt one of my favorite songs by you so im a little disappointed with this song choice :/
3701 days 14 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Posting for Vinny :)

Since U Been Gone - Kelly Clarkson:
I really liked your vocals in this one! I like the rock part of you! I love your emotions and I thought that you gave a great performance this week! Great job!
3701 days 14 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
3701 days 14 hours ago
BigBrotherFan132
• Usher - OMG •

I think OMG are the three letters to describe this performance. And that isn't a good thing. Your first performance was sooo good, and this was the complete opposite. Even if it is a good song to dance to, it still wasn't a really good song. And your vocals were completely autotuned. It was just so hard to listen to :S After your first performance, you were a frontrunner but after this one I think you took a few steps back. Good luck though! :)
3701 days 14 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Posting for Vinny <3

OMG - Usher:
I thought that this was just a great upbeat performance from you! I think there was a little autotune that kind of kept your vocals back but it was still a good performance! Nice job!
3701 days 14 hours ago
jojo7784
Usher "OMG"

I actually enjoyed this a lot LOL. I thought it was bad at the start but it got better as the song progressed and I really enjoyed it. I think it was really fun and i was just like dancing the whole time :D

open group

Janelle's X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!