This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Voice-Factor: Live Show 6

Topic » The Voice-Factor: Live Show 6

3683 days 11 hours ago
bigbrothermaniac
Well they've been preparing by trying to give the best vocal performnace possible, and make the Finals!
3683 days 11 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Thanks Riley!

3683 days 11 hours ago
bigbrothermaniac
Kesha-

*applauds*

Kesha, don't listen to anything Sam says. He either has no idea what he's talking about, or he's just plain deaf, because that was incredible. It wasn't your best performance, but it's more of a throwback to earlier in the competition, as you were doing different types of songs then. It doesn't matter though, because you're amazing and a queen and I'm going to be pissed if you aren't in the Finals tommorow.
3683 days 11 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Posting for Vinny :)

Warrior - Ke$ha:
Very catchy song, I thought this was a good performance from you! The vocals were good and I thought that this was a really upbeat performance that you gave us. I think you should lose the autotune because we heard your amazing voice before :)
3683 days 11 hours ago
BigBrotherFan132
• Ke$ha - Warrior •

I am honestly so shocked about this performance. All of these weeks, Riley has helped you sing with just your voice, and you have been so perfect. Today, he did the complete opposite in my opinion. This song was not good at all. Your vocals were completely disastrous again, and were so screechy and full of autotune. I don't know why Tengaged chose this song, as well as Riley :S Good luck though! :)
3683 days 11 hours ago
jojo7784
Kesha "Warrior"

*gets up and begins dancing
This was such a catchy tune. I think you used some auto tune but i think you used it in revolution and used your voice as well and you have a great voice so i think you really shined here tonight and i would be shocked if you dont end up advancing to future rounds as you are absolutely amazing. Great job and good luck sweetie :D
3683 days 11 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Well done Ke$ha! If you want to see Ke$ha make it into the finale and represent #TeamRiley then vote #04 in the semi-finals poll.
3683 days 11 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
3683 days 11 hours ago
bigbrothermaniac
Fifth Harmony-

*gives a standing ovation*

YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS GIRLS! YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

That was so good. I've always been so impressed with you, and I think this performance may have been your best performance to date. No, scratch that; this IS your best performance to date, and my favorite performance of the night so far. I honestly can listen to this for days, and that's why I picked it for you. I think all of you are so strong vocally, and when you all come together it's like a lighting-strike of fabulosity. Fantastic job, and I 10000% see you going into the next round.
3683 days 11 hours ago
jojo7784
Fifth Harmony "Impossible"

Girls that was really good. I am so proud of you. Your voices are so soothing and that makes them so fun to listen to. I think you might not be very popular though which could be your downfall but for now keep fighting on and just try to win this
3683 days 11 hours ago
BigBrotherFan132
Kesha-

*applauds*

Kesha, don't listen to anything Sam says. He either has no idea what he's talking about, or he's just plain deaf, because that was incredible. It wasn't your best performance, but it's more of a throwback to earlier in the competition, as you were doing different types of songs then. It doesn't matter though, because you're amazing and a queen and I'm going to be pissed if you aren't in the Finals tommorow.

Umm, I think you are the deaf one because their was so much autotune. "Oh it is throwback to her in the beginning" is a bunch of bs. I was just telling the truth :S
3683 days 11 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Posting for Vinny <3

Impossible - Fifth Harmony:
INCREDIBLE! If you don't make it to the Final 4, it just won't be the same without you girls. This was literally one of your best performances of the season in my opinion! I thought it was incredible! You girls are so talented, I thought your vocals were amazing, emotions were excellent, I just love you girls!
3683 days 11 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Well done Fifth Harmony, want to see FH make it to the finale? There's only one way to do that, vote #05 in the semi-finals poll.
3683 days 11 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
3683 days 11 hours ago
BigBrotherFan132
• Fifth Harmony - Impossible •

*stands and claps*

Yes yes yes girls! This was absolutely perfect! I loved this soo much. The song was really nice, especially with it being acoustic, and your vocals, as usual, were all so beautiful. I say this all time, but you always sound beautiful together and by yourselves. You girls are so talented! Tengaged chose well! Good luck :)

open group

Janelle's X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!