This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Voice-Factor: Live Show 6

Topic » The Voice-Factor: Live Show 6

3683 days 13 hours ago
bigbrothermaniac
Kelly Clarkson-

WOO KELLY! This was your best performance by an absolute mile. I loved the absolute  raw emotion that you sang with. Plus, your vocals were incredible. Great job!
3683 days 13 hours ago
BigBrotherFan132
• Kelly Clarkson - Dark Side •

*stands and claps*

Kelly, I am sooo happy Tengaged chose this song for you! I loved everything about this. The song was perfect, and it was really nice to hear your powerful voice again. I loved how it started off slow, became faster during the chorus and towards the end, and then it became slow again. Overall, I think you did a very great job, and Tengaged definitely chose well! Great job Kelly, and good luck! <3
3683 days 13 hours ago
jojo7784
Kelly Clarkson "Dark Side"

I thought this was really good. I thought that a different song should have been chosen but for the most part i think that this was really great. So congratulations and great job. I think you have a great shot at moving on this week and i think you really deserve it :)
3683 days 13 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Remember, Kelly can only be put through if she receives your votes tonight. To vote for Kelly select #01 in the semi-finals poll. Give it up once more for Kelly Clarkson!
3683 days 13 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
3683 days 13 hours ago
jojo7784
Usher "U Got It Bad"

Eh i wasnt really a fan. I didnt think it was very fun or vocally strong so im a little confused by this and will honestly be shocked if you advance so i mean um... good luck but i doubt you are here much longer :/
3683 days 13 hours ago
bigbrothermaniac
Usher-

The only thing that I have is a desire for you to be eliminated. I still don't feel impressed with you at all. I was hoping that Tengaged could get you out of the rut you've been in, but they haven't. This was another boring performance from you.
3683 days 13 hours ago
BigBrotherFan132
• Usher - U Got It Bad •

*stands and claps*

FINALLY! I am soooooooooooooooooooooooo proud of you after this performance! This was by far your best performance in my opinion. The song was soo good, and finally, your voice sounded great! I could definitely hear the soul in your voice, which I loved. I also loved how the song was nice and slow. This was really great Usher! Good luck <3 :)
3683 days 13 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Well done Usher, if you want to see Usher in the finale then you know what to do, vote #02 in the semi-finals poll. For now though, give it up for Usher and #TeamVinny!
3683 days 13 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
3683 days 13 hours ago
jojo7784
Leona Lewis "Happy"

Your voice is just so soothing. I think you are very enjoyable to listen to and i would just like to see more from you. I think you deserve to be here and i want you here for the next shows to see what else we can get out of you so um good luck and i hope you move on :D
3683 days 13 hours ago
bigbrothermaniac
Leona Lewis-

Leona dear, I think this was incredible! It's your best song to date, and once again I am completely and utter blown away. Great job dear!
3683 days 13 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Posting for Vinny <3

Better In Time - Leona Lewis:
You still don't cease to amaze me! You were amazing in this performance! I love your voice, I think you are giving amazing performances day in and day out and I love you! Great job!
3683 days 13 hours ago
BigBrotherFan132
• Leona Lewis - Happy •

*stands and claps*

Leona, that was absolutely beautiful! The song was sooooo nice, and your voice was perfect! You can hit any note, and in my opinion, you always sound perfect. You have always done so well, and this is no exception! Tengaged definitely chose well for you Leona :) Great job and good luck! <3
3683 days 13 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Yes, well done #TeamSam! Now, we're moving on to #TeamRiley! Riley, how have your artists been preparing for tonight?

open group

Janelle's X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!