This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Voice-Factor: Live Show 6

Topic » The Voice-Factor: Live Show 6

3697 days 12 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Posting for Vinny :)

Miss Movin' On - Fifth Harmony:
Great job girls! Such a great performance from you girls. Your vocals were right on and I thought you girls looked like you had a lot of fun doing this song! You girls have made it so far and for you not to make it to the next round will be upsetting!
3697 days 12 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
3697 days 12 hours ago
jojo7784
One Republic "Comin Home"

Oh god this was just ew. Like i dont know why you would preform this but i mean after this performance your screwed. The vocals were just awful and i just hated it all. Bye

RIP
3697 days 12 hours ago
BigBrotherFan132
• OneRepublic - Come Home •

OneRepublic, I felt like this was good! Even though I thought the song was beautiful, the tone of your voice was so strange, but other than that, I thought it was very good. The one thing I don't like about you is that you supposedly don't listen to your coach, and you need to listen to your coach! Good job, and good luck :)
3697 days 12 hours ago
bigbrothermaniac
OneRepublic-

*gives a standing ovation*

Guys, that was beautiful. Every note showed such true emotion, the lyrics were gorgeous, and your vocals were amazing. Such a fantastic end to this great night of performances. I'll truly be dissappointed if you go home, because in mind you are a true contender.
3697 days 12 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Posting for Vinny <3

Come Home - One Republic:
I thought that was a side of you that I didn't expect! Such an emotional and beautiful performance, your vocals and emotions were felt and it was incredible. I thought this was one of your best performances of the season! Great job One Republic :)
3697 days 12 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Before the results we have a very special performance, here performing his NEW single "Happy" it's the one and only, Pharrell Williams!
3697 days 12 hours ago
mradamman12
What? Riley told me I should do this song!
3697 days 12 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
3697 days 12 hours ago
mradamman12
Great job Pharrell!
3697 days 12 hours ago
jojo7784
*claps
3697 days 12 hours ago
BigBrotherFan132
*claps*
3697 days 12 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Awesome performance! I can now reveal that the poll is officially... CLOSED! Do not try to vote as it won't be counted.
3697 days 12 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
It's now time for #TheResults - Remember, the 4 highest vote getters from any team will move onto the finale. This is it. Please welcome back your semi-finalists!
3697 days 12 hours ago
mradamman12
Hi guys! *1R waves*

open group

Janelle's X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!