This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

I Love Money: Finale/Reunion

Topic » I Love Money: Finale/Reunion

2387 days 8 hours ago
nbkiller
LaFierceBrittany2
Who was your winner pick at the beginning of the season, Nick?!

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't usually have a winner pick especially since I cast quite a few newbies this season and I know that the I Love Money format is always chaotic so I didn't really come in with winners in my mind, and that's also just to remain objective as a host as well!
2387 days 8 hours ago
RShowFreak
Plus one of my big strategic selling points was being the key factor in taking down that alliance that ran the game pre merge and that point is defeated if I bring one member of that alliance to the end
2387 days 8 hours ago
jman96
When will expect the next NB Season?
2387 days 8 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
And that's what cost you the game. Had you shown any of the alliance members loyalty in the end, you would've gotten more votes. Just my opinion.
2387 days 8 hours ago
RShowFreak
Either way I'm happy with how I played

Based on what I value in the game I felt I played the best and am happy with that no matter how it shook out
2387 days 8 hours ago
Schnitzel
Here’s one Nick, was there any more people made that you sat back and thought “that was a terrible decision”
2387 days 8 hours ago
nbkiller
QUESTION FOR ANY VETERANS:

How does this season compare to other seasons that you've played or watched? What do you think went better or worse this season compared to others?
2387 days 8 hours ago
nbkiller
jman96
When will expect the next NB Season?

-------------------------------------------------------------------

ummmmm well I'm still working on something for next season and it's not ready yet, so it'll come when it's ready! (Hopefully soonish)
2387 days 8 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Glad I got to play with most of you! It was one that kept me on my toes and kinda stressed me out LOL
Thanks for a great season to everyone! Hope to see all of you in the future :)
2387 days 8 hours ago
jman96
Its great that you are proud of how you play. But please don't make threats to me to vote your way again.
2387 days 8 hours ago
RShowFreak
I did have loyalty until I had to break off for my game

If I stuck to the alliance I don't make it to the end no question.

Plus all taking jman does is give the alliance a better person they want to vote for in someone that was loyal to them
2387 days 8 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
How does this season compare to other seasons that you've played or watched? What do you think went better or worse this season compared to others?

Ummm you already know how I feel about your series (definitely my favorite and always have a good time)
2387 days 8 hours ago
RShowFreak
Like I said jman when I responded to that it wasn't a threat in my eyes. It was the truth. I said if Brit is not in the box I have to void you and gave you the reasons why. You can take it as a threat but as I said then it wasn't intended as one.
2387 days 8 hours ago
jman96
nbkiller
QUESTION FOR ANY VETERANS:

Not sure if this is better then my time in Free Agents. It is better then my time in Solitary though. Both times I leave right before the finals but Free Agents stung a little more as it was so close and around my birthday when it happened. But it had me winning a elimination against a big player. I was disappointed with myself in this season so Free agents wins for me
2387 days 8 hours ago
nbkiller
Schnitzel
Here’s one Nick, was there any more people made that you sat back and thought “that was a terrible decision”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I usually like to stand by my casting decisions because I already second-guess myself every time I have to cast about 10,000 times and I change people out until I just say "ok I'm done here I'm posting the cast."

Granted, I'm also the person who has made last second casting decisions (like when typing up the welcome post) and changing someone out for that new person to make a great run.

I guess my only regret is with the people who went inactive or didn't try in the game, but when you get a game as long as mine, you're bound to get a few who stop trying so I don't usually beat myself up over that.

open group

NB Reality: Archive

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!