This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

I Love Money: Finale/Reunion

Topic » I Love Money: Finale/Reunion

2387 days 4 hours ago
RShowFreak
Lol the benefits of being a fellow host and trying not to conflict seasons is I know what nbr 19 is

Muahahahahaha
2387 days 4 hours ago
jman96
It may not have been intentional, it still came off that way. you told me that if I didn't vote a certain way then you would have voided me if she wasn't in the voided. that to me is a threat.
2387 days 4 hours ago
jman96
ok, I'm done with the drama
2387 days 4 hours ago
nbkiller
SO I REALIZED I ANSWERED YOUR QUESTION HORRIBLY

nbkiller
Schnitzel
Here’s one Nick, was there any more people made that you sat back and thought “that was a terrible decision”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes, very much so

Semajdude voiding Jkjkjk15
RShowFreak voiding Jman over Semajdude
People targetting Halloween early when he wasn't a threat

Those are a few that I can think of.
2387 days 4 hours ago
nbkiller
RShowFreak
Lol the benefits of being a fellow host and trying not to conflict seasons is I know what nbr 19 is

Muahahahahaha

-----------------------------

yeah, hopefully what I told you works out. I'm still working on it to make it good
2387 days 4 hours ago
RShowFreak
Don't twist my words. I never said vote bri t or you're out. I said if Brit is not in the box then it leaves you dj and James and in that scenarios I have to void you because taking a pair directly gunning for me to final 4 is stupid
2387 days 4 hours ago
jman96
that's still a threat dude as you said that to my face
2387 days 4 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Everyone was gunning for you at that point, Alex LOL
2387 days 4 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
AND @ HALLOWEEN BEING VOIDED, it was a good move on my part. He was coming after me and it felt so good taking him out that way LOL such a fun season
2387 days 4 hours ago
RShowFreak
I had more trust in DJ and James then you 2 because I felt if they had the shot they would go for you bri t over me while you 2 had me as target number 1
2387 days 4 hours ago
RShowFreak
Yes jman I said it your face since I felt I owed it to you since we were partners from the start and I let you know about plans I had throughout. I told you I considered flipping a round of two b4 I did but stopped because you were clearly against it
2387 days 4 hours ago
nbkiller
Well, and with this season, the NB Reality hall of fame changes a bit!

Our NEW Top 10!

1st- Ryan_Jambe (+1)
2nd- Ethan000 (-1)
3rd- EM002 (0)
4th- LaFierceBrittany2 (0)
5th- coolexchangestudent (0)
6th- RShowFreak (+5)
7th- Rawr121 (-1)
8th- Jkjkjk15 (-1)
9th- Ladybug5 (-2)
10th- turney1805 (-1)

congratulations to Ryan_Jambe moving up to first place and to RShowFreak on entering the top 10!
2387 days 4 hours ago
nbkiller
Well everyone, thank you SO much for another great season!

I will have NB Reality 19 revealed once I can finish working on it, and get it in a working format!
2387 days 4 hours ago
RShowFreak
Yessssss. Nick can attest on my app I said my goal was to pass those flips Sammy and Turkey in the nbr hof

Mission accomplished lol
2387 days 4 hours ago
semajdude
thank you nick for hosting phenominal job :)

open group

NB Reality: Archive

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!