This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

I Love Money: Finale/Reunion

Topic » I Love Money: Finale/Reunion

2401 days 23 hours ago
jman96
-How do you think you did this season? What do you think you could have done better?

I think I could have done better this season. I could have not sucked at most of the challenges. lol. I could have talked with people a little more like andy and chris and nels. though 2 of them I did try to talk to once but got no response so what can you do?

-What were your favorite moments in this season? Favorite challenges? Least favorite moments/challenges?

Favourite moment was winning paymaster. That moment was when I felt like I accomplished something. Least favourite moment was getting voided. Was eliminated right before the finals for the second time in this series. just not ment to win.
2401 days 23 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
-How do you think you did this season? What do you think you could have done better?
I feel like I definitely played the best game this season and would've finally won again. I should've stricken first and taken out Alex earlier on in the game. Jordon was right.

-What were your favorite moments in this season? Favorite challenges? Least favorite moments/challenges?
Every time I won a paymaster and had people kissing my ass :) favorite challenges were the trading one and shooting one! Least favorite moment would be watching all of my close allies get taken out one by one because of unloyal people.
2401 days 23 hours ago
semajdude
i think i did well coming into my first group game with a bunch of vets but i could have changed the way i played just a bit.

i feel like i could have made bigger moves this season but coming into this crazyness i didnt know if being a newbie making big moves would get me very far

my fav moments were deff reconnecting with certain ppl and building close friendships with new people as well.

fav challenge prob the first one i won or the f4 challenge eventho i got creamed
2401 days 23 hours ago
RShowFreak
Nick what did you think of the season compared to previous ones?

Did the game go as expected throughout or what surprised you seeing from everyone's viewpoints in confessionals
2401 days 23 hours ago
jman96
It was quite a game. lol
2401 days 23 hours ago
Schnitzel
For my first time I think I did alright, I tried to anyways. I could have definitely talked to more people though. I just kept waiting for the dust to settle and by the time it did all the sides had kind of formed.
2401 days 23 hours ago
jman96
Nick - Who were you most inpressed by? Who disappointed you the most?
2401 days 23 hours ago
jman96
*impressed
2401 days 23 hours ago
nbkiller
RShowFreak- You were so incredibly close to getting your 3rd win in this series, do you think you could have chosen differently in your Paymasters to possibly win?

Jman96- What were you feeling when RShowFreak voided you? Do you think you were as much of a threat to win as Alex thought you would be?

Chris1080- You were the so called "Leader" of the singles alliance. Do you think you could have done more to keep that together?
2401 days 23 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
I really would like to play with most of the newbies this season in the future!! It would've turned out very different had that alliance not run the whole game.
2401 days 23 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
I would like a question, please!!
2401 days 23 hours ago
nbkiller
Schnitzel- What do you think made you such a target considering you were a rookie to the series?

LaFierceBrittany2- What do you think you could have done to get Alex to not void you? Was there any convincing to be done?

Semajdude- First season of NB Reality, first win! What did you think of your first time in a group game, and what would you do differently if you had to do it all over again?
2401 days 23 hours ago
Schnitzel
That would have cool brittany, it’s the one regret I have is not getting to team up with more people
2401 days 23 hours ago
RShowFreak
I stand by all decisions I made as they were the best from my perspective at the time

People say if I brought Jordan over James I would have won but I don't believe so. I knew the alliance was angry at me turning on them even though if I had stuck with it they would have turned on me. If I brought jman he would have had at least this 3 votes then James if I had voided him so I was fighting a losing battle either way in mind
2401 days 23 hours ago
nbkiller
RShowFreak
Nick what did you think of the season compared to previous ones?

Did the game go as expected throughout or what surprised you seeing from everyone's viewpoints in confessionals

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To be honest with this game, I felt the pre-merge phase of the game was kind of lackluster because it was one alliance running the entire game, but once we got to around the final 14 or so, the singles alliance came into power which made it interesting, and then in the merge phase it was great because everyone was incredibly cutthroat trying to place themselves in the final 3 and it was really fun to watch at that point!

open group

NB Reality: Archive

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!