This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

I Love Money: Final Vote

Topic » I Love Money: Final Vote

2389 days 15 hours ago
Chris1080
Jordonk you are making yourself look really stupid!
2389 days 14 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Chris, you made yourself look bad at challenges and had a bad social and strategic game so I guess it cancels out? Next time, don't bite the hand that saved you more than twice in that box.
2389 days 14 hours ago
Jordonk
Don’t argue with him. It’s about the final 3 not any of us.
2389 days 14 hours ago
semajdude
*passes popcorn to dj and alex*
2389 days 13 hours ago
jman96
oh the drama
2389 days 12 hours ago
Chris1080
I'm glad I bit the hand I didn't want you two to win the game and thankfully you're not.
2389 days 12 hours ago
Jordonk
I am literally 50/50 on two people right now.  James, you said that you were “iffy” about me. I felt opposite about you and I felt like I was honest and upfront with you most every vote regardless of if it was something you liked or not. When you say you were “iffy” about me it makes me feel as if all of our conversations we had were you being fake and why should I vote for you when you faked having a friendship in me just so I would keep you safe if I had won.
2389 days 12 hours ago
Jordonk
@alex. You played the best game out of these 3 but James may have managed the jury better. Had you taken Jordan to the final 3 you would have won hands down because Jordan would have had 2 votes(mine and britts) but now you may have lost 3 votes(Jordan,me,Britt) and Andy is friends with James. So that’s 4 votes potentially for James. My vote is still in the air and theirs may be also so it may not be like that at all. My question is how did you manage the jury aspect of the game better than James and if you do not feel you did what would you have done differently to better this part of your game. Answer truthfully or James gets my vote.
2389 days 12 hours ago
semajdude
jordonk

when i meant that i was iffy on you it was not about your friendship because i do like you as a person but i meant that since u were taking out my allies (as you had every right to play your own game) i was just worried that i would be next. maybe i was a bit too paranoid this game and that is something i will work on in the future
2389 days 9 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
Could all the finalists summarise their game in 140 characters, please? Thank you.
2389 days 8 hours ago
RShowFreak
@Jordonk

"My question is how did you manage the jury aspect of the game better than James and if you do not feel you did what would you have done differently to better this part of your game. Answer truthfully or James gets my vote."

Could I have managed the jury better?  Absolutely.  I knew taking James would be a risk but I felt the same way about Jordan because I felt whoever I voided at Final 4 would have been a vote I potentially lost along with Brit and yourself as well as potentially Chris and Andy since I really targeted them through a good portion of the game.  I will admit part of my decision was influenced by RSF The Island.  As a host I saw how many jurors either said they did not vote James due to his poor jury performance/management or they were voting yes to him to not be bitter despite his poor jury performance/management.  While it is a different game I saw similarities in that I felt James only managed the jury in a sense he wasn't aligned with most of them so by going against them it would not sting as much as when I turned on them since I had been aligned with them.  I did the best I could to manage the jury in the sense that I still tried to be cordial with everyone even after moves were made against them and tried to keep things within the game and got no personal.  The only time I feel I broke that was with you after we exchanged words but like I said then and still believe now, it was the heat of the moment and we were passionate about the game.  Ultimately could I have tried to manage better?  Sure, but I do feel I had the harder path to do so because I had to be the bad guy moreso because I had to break closer bonds to get here over the 2 sitting next to me.  Coming into the season I was friends/aligned with most of that jury but yet I had to be a key factor in most of them going home because I knew if most of you made it to this point either I would not be here or I would have lost.  At the end of the day, if people are mad at what I had to do to get here and not vote for me I will understand and still hope we can be friends after this but I hope you can understand why I had to make the moves I had to in order to get here and hopefully it will be enough to deserve your vote based on whatever criteria you see fit.
2389 days 8 hours ago
RShowFreak
@Ryan

"Could all the finalists summarise their game in 140 characters, please? Thank you."

Most well rounded game.  Physically dominant, made strategic moves and social enough to avoid my check never being in the box all season. :)
2389 days 6 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Not a juror but just wanted to pop in & say congrats to you all!!!
2389 days 5 hours ago
coolexchangestudent
DJ, I'm sorry but like Ryan said, there's not much you can do to win this game at this point. You made wrong decisions left and right and never really took advantage of the little power you had in this game. You've constantly proven to me how untrustworthy you are and how much you like to use me so I'm just going to keep that in mind in the future. You will not be getting my vote tonight. Hopefully we can be friends outside of games but inside of them, I will not trust you going forward.

Yes, I agree that I made a lot of bad decisions. There are some things that I regret in this game. Voiding Ryan over Alex and not convincing Jordan to void Ryan at Final 7 are two of them. However, I had to work with what people gave me and this is what happens. I know you see how untrustworthy I've become to you over the past year, and I could understand. You are absolutely amazing at these games, and when you get to the end you'll definitely win every time. I have to respect that and had to get you out time after time again. Definitely though, what's in the game stays in the game.
2389 days 5 hours ago
coolexchangestudent
DJ, congrats, tbh I think you floated and that's okay because you did do some good things too like flipping on Brittany and Jordon. You also actually gave me something that I've wanted since being eliminated, which was giving Ryan his own walk of shame. Though you totally sold me out, I'm proud of the way you played. You played for yourself and for yourself only, I respect that. But if you think that you played with any honor or integrity, don't flatter yourself. 

Thanks man, but I don't neccesarily think that I gave Ryan his own "Walk of Shame". He was going to get the #1 spot in the NBRHOF whatever happened, and I don't think he would've gotten roasted on a jury that is not bitter. So I had to get him out.

open group

NB Reality: Archive

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!