This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

I Love Money: Final Vote

Topic » I Love Money: Final Vote

2390 days 9 hours ago
RShowFreak
@Brit

Since you said everyone I'll do f3 too

DJ - we made a pact from the beginning to have each other's backs and stuck through it to the end of the game. It was nice getting to know you more and be able to bounce ideas back and forth.

James. Another player who I worked with since the beginning. It was nice to work with you to the end and you sticking with it even after I voted you in the box that one time.

If I have to include myself. I felt of the last 3 I had the biggest target on my back and was the most vocal about moves I made to get here. Every move I made was from a game standpoint and never personal and I hope if you are angry at anything I did we can still at least be cordial after this. Hopefully I get a chance to get to share anything you want to know of my game from my perspective so you can see my thought process and thanks for a fun yet challenging season
2390 days 7 hours ago
semajdude
Dj: honestly u were rly nice and i felt bad voting u in a bunch. However u did do the least out of us 3.

Alex: i enjoyed reconnecting you were someone i knew prior and always a blast to talk to. I always questioned if ud rly be loyal to me but it was nice that you were
2390 days 5 hours ago
amf7410
Congrats finalists!

I'm pretty much decided who I'm going to vote for but I never go into these 100% because I like to give everyone a fair opportunity and my mind can always be swayed by how the questions get answered.

Alex- You were a very strong player in challenges and I respect that. However, I tend to favor strategy over physical ability, so that's not going to help you a lot with my vote. If your social game was a strong as you say it was, we would have talked. Granted, that's partially my fault as well, but if I was as big of a threat as you thought I was, it confuses me why you didn't try to make a relationship with me to protect yourself in case I won paymaster. So if you could explain why, that would be great. Also, a second question, I know I was your target at the beginning of the game even before I had established myself as a consistent challenge competitor, so I just want to know why.

James- I feel like you played a great underdog game and I know that I was your number one and you were mine, but I almost felt like at some point you knew our alliance was pretty much dying and you jumped ship. Specifically when you brought Jake into the vault and voided him, when you could have brought someone else and our alliance would have been much stronger rather than looking out for your own self. Thus, I could have maybe stayed longer despite those few mistakes in that last challenge that could have saved me also. So, my question to you is, why did you do that?

DJ- Honestly I don't think your game was comparable to either of the others', but you did play the role of the goat very well, which is a strategy in itself. What I want to know is, was that actually your strategy or did you just fall into that role? And if so, what was your plan to convince the jury you deserve to win over seemingly stronger players?

Thank you Nick for a great season and congrats to the finalists. No hard feelings toward anyone, and I'll see you all at the finale!
2390 days 5 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
Not a juror but I just wanted to congratulate the final 3. No hard feelings James, but just for the record I wasn’t targeting you haha. I said you didn’t deserve it, but obviously getting rid of me was smart for you I guess so you proved that. Good luck y’all!
2390 days 4 hours ago
RShowFreak
@amf7410

"Alex- You were a very strong player in challenges and I respect that. However, I tend to favor strategy over physical ability, so that's not going to help you a lot with my vote. If your social game was a strong as you say it was, we would have talked. Granted, that's partially my fault as well, but if I was as big of a threat as you thought I was, it confuses me why you didn't try to make a relationship with me to protect yourself in case I won paymaster. So if you could explain why, that would be great. Also, a second question, I know I was your target at the beginning of the game even before I had established myself as a consistent challenge competitor, so I just want to know why. "

Well Andy I'll be honest with you in that I didn't try to make a relationship with you simply because I didn't want to create that relationship with you because throughout the pre-merge I did not want to give you ammunition to use against me in that I pushed for you as a target due to your physical prominence in the game and I felt had I tried to form a bond with you and you leaked that information it would paint me in a bad light with all those I had already been working with.  In addition in the event you won Paymaster which did happen a few times I felt confident that I was able to protect myself from potentially being voided due to my other relationships.  At that point in the game with the merge I was protected because I had the numbers and knew for the most part I would not be voted into the Vault because my side would not vote me and for the other side that I had built relationships with people enough that they would not vote me as well.  This confidence I felt was proven in the game such as when I was targeted in the vote by that side which included yourself and I didn't receive the votes from everyone on that side (such as from Sam and Schnitzel) because of those relationships.  In addition, I felt on the chance I was in the box and you had the control that I would use the argument that physically I would be a shield for you in terms of challenges and that I could get people on your side who I had formed a bond with such as James and Sam to plead that case to you as well.  I will admit part of it was selfish in that if I didn't have that type of relationship with you then I could rally people against you without guilt since we didn't have that type of bond since eventually I knew I would have to break my word to people eventually and didn't want to do that with everyone.  Now could I have tried to form that bond with you in the game to protect myself?  Absolutely but I didn't want to create that type of bond with nearly everyone in the game which I already had at that point as it paints me as shady to others and all it takes is a few words between people and that strategy turns back on me.  Luckily throughout the season that either didn't happen or it happened too late for anything to be done about it.  I knew I didn't need relationships with everyone to protect myself in case they won but I simply needed relationships with the right people in the numbers to do so and I proved that in that through all 19 rounds of play I am the only one to never have had my check in that box and even be at risk which I think is proof of not only my strong social game but strategic game as well in that the goal is to not put yourself at risk to move on 1 more round and that is exactly what I did.  So while yes I was a strong physical player I do believe I played strategically as well taking out targets successfully throughout the game which unfortunately at times had to include people I was aligned with.  Of the 3 of us I felt I was the biggest target and ultimately I am still here not just because I won challenges, although that is part of why I am here, but also because I did use strategy throughout the game in terms of those bonds I made with players to keep myself safe throughout.

For your second question I will admit I targeted you from early in the game but it honestly was not from the beginning.  From the beginning I had 1 target in the game and that was Halloween since he was the only person I knew would target me and that was proven in that very 1st Vault when he was the only one to vote for me.  I started to target you after a few rounds because as the game went on I kept a record of when people were in Gold/Green/Silver throughout in case that info was used in a challenge and out of everyone you were consistent in that out of the 11 rounds you were in silver TWICE.  I already knew you were strong in challenges after your participation in Rise of the Underdogs and while it could have been helpful possibly aligning with you to potentially have a shield later in the game I just felt more trust in other bonds I formed and did not want to have that type of allegiance/attachment to everyone in the game and it made it easier for me to do so by rallying people towards a common threat such as you.

In no way did I play a perfect game where I have relationships with everyone as I feel that is extremely difficult to do especially in an online game where screenshots could be made.  But I do believe I exemplified the strongest parts of the key portions of the game: physicality, social ability, strategic thinking moreso than the two sitting next to me.  Was I as loyal as them?  No.  But in this type of game it's very hard to keep that loyalty with people especially when I formed those bonds with a lot of people and ultimately I am sitting here with the people I chose to sit with based on the perceptions I had on their gameplay and the game throughout.
2390 days 4 hours ago
RShowFreak
P.S. Sorry for my super long responses.
2389 days 23 hours ago
Chris1080
Congrats you guys on getting to the final. I just want to say that I personally find you all completely fake and untruthful in your responses.

Alex, I'm starting with you. You claim that your game was good, however, I think that you just won challenges when you had too. You were never a target, so don't try to make it sound like you were, and you never ever once talked to me. I tried to talk to you but all you did was ignore me. So while you did have a good physical game, I don't believe you know anything about strategy or social ability. My question to you is why did you never speak to me?

James, what can I say about you. Not much really besides the fact that I think your here by dumb luck. You did not get here with any so called smarts whatsoever, just saying. I'm not going to vote for you because your success in this game came directly from my expense.

DJ, congrats, tbh I think you floated and that's okay because you did do some good things too like flipping on Brittany and Jordon. You also actually gave me something that I've wanted since being eliminated, which was giving Ryan his own walk of shame. Though you totally sold me out, I'm proud of the way you played. You played for yourself and for yourself only, I respect that. But if you think that you played with any honor or integrity, don't flatter yourself.

Congrats again to all three of you, and good luck to you all.
2389 days 23 hours ago
semajdude
Andy:
Where i was loyal to you i didnt have that strong of bonds with other ppl that you may have been close with. Some of the ppl that were on the other side i was friends with back on my old account. I knew some of them were winning challenge and chose to keep them because i at least knew i had a chance of staying with them. I also kept ppl like that around so i could hopefully convince them to go after each other and leave me alone :)
2389 days 22 hours ago
RShowFreak
@Chris

"Alex, I'm starting with you. You claim that your game was good, however, I think that you just won challenges when you had too. You were never a target, so don't try to make it sound like you were, and you never ever once talked to me. I tried to talk to you but all you did was ignore me. So while you did have a good physical game, I don't believe you know anything about strategy or social ability. My question to you is why did you never speak to me? "

I think the reason early on I wasn't a target was because of my social game.  I made bonds with a majority of people and that kept me safe even after I proved early on I was a threat by winning 2 challenges very early on.  I think the fact that I was never put in the box is an example of that social ability in that people didn't put me in because they thought I would be useful to them and due to the bonds we made which I think does show off my social game.  Even when people tried to target me such as when you and Andy wanted to vote me into the box when James was paymaster, it didn't work BECAUSE of my social game.  First off, people who were on your side didn't vote me in because of the bonds we made and deals we had.  Even after the tied vote, my relationship with James which I worked on since the beginning kept me out of the box and thus safe.  In the late game, I was absolutely a target because of my challenge ability and I proved exactly why I was a target by winning those last few challenges.

Strategically I do believe I made moves to benefit my game.  I think the 2 biggest moves I made were late in the game when they needed to be made.  I was the key vote that flipped against Jordonk and Brit.  Was I the person who rallied the votes to do so?  No I wasn't but I say I was the key vote because I was the crucial person in between both sides at the time.  I was the only 1 of the 4 votes at that key moment who was part of that alliance and could have gone either way and potentially forged a path to the end voting either way.  However, I made that flip because it felt to me to be the right time after I had shared my concerns of Jordonk and Brit several times in the previous rounds to Ryan, DJ and James who at the time were crucial in that flip.  The other move I felt I made was taking out who I perceived at the time to be the biggest threat in Brit.  I knew she was the biggest obstacle to myself getting to the end and I won to secure my safety then assured the votes to get her in the box so that I could make my move to ensure I would have my best path to the end of this game.

As for why I never spoke to you is the same reason as Andy early on in that I made bonds with a lot of people at that point and I did not want to form those types of bonds with everyone in the game and we just never had that common ground to share in that while I didn't really reach out to you the same can be said of you.  The only time I felt you ever reached out to me happened to be in the round I was Paymaster and I was vocalizing to my alliance that I wanted you in the box because I felt the deals you were offering to me at that point seemed shady.  But that round was crucial for me because I saw how Jordonk and Brit tried to argue against putting you in the box and especially how you sold an alliance to me with Jordonk and Jordonk tried to sell that same alliance to me vocalized to me that you 2 were potentially working together.  That is why I wanted you that round because I wanted to cut off that tie/alliance for people in my giant alliance in the event they decided to try and arrange it so the pair challenge would consist of only the pair with myself leading to my automatic elimination.

In these games, especially online ones players who try and talk to every single player and make deals with them will experience a downfall at some point due to people talking and working out that double dealing.  I just didn't really align with you because I felt I had to pick and choose my alliances at that point and between my pairs alliance and then my solo deals with people like James, DJ, Schnitzel, Sam, Nolan, etc, I felt I was already pushing it in terms of those deals that adding you on would just be straight up disingenuous and would be simply for show.  For me if there were people I was clearly not working with and people knew that such as how it was obvious I didn't really work with you since I wanted you out it gave them incentive to keep both of us around to go at each other and allow us to potentially make a move down the line unexpectedly such as in the round it was flipped against Jordonk and Brit where people did not think we would make a move along the same lines and potentially flip it against me.

I hope I answered the question you asked and if you need any more clarifications just let me know.
2389 days 22 hours ago
coolexchangestudent
I'll answer the questions in the morning (or I guess in the evening). My internet went off for a day and my head hurts trying to find ways for the school activities and such.
2389 days 22 hours ago
Jordonk
I just wanna point out how much of an idiot Chris should feel like as Alex said in his speech “me and Britt actively protected Chris”. Chris never believed me and he was the reason me and Britt didn’t run this game. I tried telling you but you never listened bud.
2389 days 22 hours ago
Jordonk
First of all dj I would love to give my vote to you for not blatantly lying but in all honesty I want my vote to matter. It comes down to alex and James. I’m not being a bitter juror but I wanna know Alex, do you take full responsibility for the flip on me and Britt or who came with the idea first. Also I volenteered to go home because Britt and Jordan had a better shot at winning. It didn’t make sense for me to stay when I had 0 shot. Plus I knew you wanted Britt out for killing the whole season so I wasn’t gonna let that happen.
2389 days 22 hours ago
Chris1080
Jordon, who are you? I didn't want to go with you, I owe you shit?
2389 days 22 hours ago
Jordonk
^Im not arguing with a 12 year old. Someone get him off his site.
2389 days 21 hours ago
RShowFreak
@Jordonk

"I’m not being a bitter juror but I wanna know Alex, do you take full responsibility for the flip on me and Britt or who came with the idea first."

Do I take full responsibility for the flip?  I do not.  I think I was an important part of it but I wasn't the driving force of it.  Since that round you protected Chris and both of you did so it really showed me you both didn't have my best interests at heart so I slowly started to feed my doubt to several people.  Ryan was the first person I really bounced the idea off of since I knew if I flipped on the alliance I would need people within the alliance to make it happen and Ryan agreed that it was in our best interest.  Ryan was the only one I really talked about it with pre-merge if my memory serves.  After the pair challenge I brought it up to both awwsum and jman and I got different responses.  Jman was against it and I could tell despite him saying he gets it but we need to wait to do it for the right time that he really wasn't into the idea so I backed off that idea with him so as not to fully burn that bridge.  Eric also wanted to bide my time but since we worked from the beginning I shared more of my concerns about the later we had to make the move the less numbers we would have to pull it off.  I also had been building my bonds with DJ and James that I wanted to bring them in on it and keep them around because they were best shot at pulling it off.  I talked it over with James and he was down.  I was more apprehensive with bringing it up with DJ because I knew he and Brit had won a season together and I know winning a season together bonds people which I had seen as a host of my own series.  When the round of the flip came, Ryan was paymaster which worried me because he was 1 of the crucial votes I was counting on to make this flip happen.  However, he was able to get Chris on board with the plan we had talked about for several rounds of voting in Jordonk and Brit and he also got DJ on board who brought the idea up to me and it just all came together from there.  Ryan got Chris and DJ on board, I brought it up to James and he was down after talking to me and Ryan (From what I know) and then I was the last vote to make it happen.  I could tell people were nervous as Chris who I hadn't talked with as much really made that effort to affirm this plan with me before it happened and DJ and James wanted to be sure as well.  While they were unsure of my vote because I was the person who I believe had the most connections to both sides my vote was never in question because I knew I had to make that flip because at that point I saw Brit as my biggest competition threat and I felt Brit and you (Jordonk) were covered on most sides and when the opportunity to make a plan I had wanted to enact for a few rounds presented itself I took advantage.

Ideally, I would have wanted Brit to go and Ryan initially agreed but you wanted to go out which I understand because of your loyalty but I didn't want that.  I didn't want it to happen just because I felt I had a better working relationship with you than Brit and I was unsure if there would be another opportunity to take Brit out.

So ultimately was I the main driving force behind the flip? No. But I believe I was a key vote in making it happen and by spreading those concerns of the 2 of you for the good game you were playing for several rounds not only helped push that idea in people's minds but knew I would be a vote to help make it happen when the time came and I took advantage of that opportunity because from my perspective it was the best move to get myself here.

open group

NB Reality: Archive

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!