This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Live reading of the votes + Reunion

Topic » Live reading of the votes +..

3180 days 16 hours ago
IceIceBaby
especially u stephen.
3180 days 16 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
No Nat.....honestly Rhys I said my peace in the VL, if your offended or have an issue, mail me if you don't want too then I'm not gonna beg for one...
3180 days 16 hours ago
AndThenThereWasOne
I'm sorry but who the fuck is this magician in the VL?

NJKoda1998
I guess if i had to pick my top 4 to root for, based on more than just being friends with them, i'd probably pick Ben, Rhys, Julian, and Rob :P
3180 days 16 hours ago
Number1SurvivorFan
Leli, is there a confessional group for this season?
3180 days 16 hours ago
Leli14
Thank you Mariah, I'm sure you'll be back :-)
3180 days 16 hours ago
OhNatalie
The Brovivors "pre-made" everyone was talking about was fucking stupid. Leli handpicked the cast and it's kept in secret... A pre-made is possible HOW?
3180 days 16 hours ago
AndThenThereWasOne
And Leli, I find that extraordinarily flattering, thank you my friend x
3180 days 16 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
LELI! making me sound like the anti-Rhys person here. If you look at the start I clearly did want it support him lol
3180 days 16 hours ago
Number1SurvivorFan
0 min agoOhNatalie
The Brovivors "pre-made" everyone was talking about was fucking stupid. Leli handpicked the cast and it's kept in secret... A pre-made is possible HOW?

^^^^^ me
3180 days 16 hours ago
SimvivoRWay
OhNatalie

They're a clique, of course when they see that they're playing with each other they're gonna be ''oh, I got my peeps here''
3180 days 16 hours ago
Leli14
Number1SurvivorFan
Leli, is there a confessional group for this season?
--
There is, but it's not done yet, so it won't open for another few days :-)
3180 days 16 hours ago
Number1SurvivorFan
NJKoda1998
I guess if i had to pick my top 4 to root for, based on more than just being friends with them, i'd probably pick Ben, Rhys, Julian, and Rob :P

NJKoda1998 is a psychic tbh...
3180 days 16 hours ago
BENLINUS
*shouts from audience*

"HE DOESNT TREAT ANYONE LIKE THAT!"
3180 days 16 hours ago
OhNatalie
But Stephan, it wasnt a pre-made. You ALL walked in at the same time.

Theres a difference between making alliances while the game has already begun (which they did) rather than creating a pre-made. (Which they didn't do)
3180 days 16 hours ago
Number1SurvivorFan
Totally agree with Natalie on this one tbh, I think everyone blew the "Brovivor" thing a bit out of proportion :P.

open group

Leli's Survivor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!